Gravitation Fan Fiction ❯ Inertia ❯ Chapter 6

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Author's warning: the following scene contains graphic sexual material. If you are easily offended, please do not read part six.

++

Tohma takes me by the hand to his office. I love the way his thumb rubs my knuckle. And the way he says my name. With a smile, he says it looking over his shoulder with this incredible smile. The Fairy God- he is dazzling. Then he blinks. His eyelashes are long and dark over the fine porcelain cheek. I'm biting my lip, like a kid, afraid of smiling too much.

He sits on his desk. Perching on the edge he is shifting his shoulder, letting his eyes rove all over my body. It's so hard not to grab the pants on the floor- never mind that those were Tohma's! - Because I want to hide my reaction. My body's still a source of confusion to me.

Still…Why be ashamed? He told me not to be. So why?

It's something I know, but I don't understand. One of those “home truths,” akin to saying “The human body is beautiful, not disgusting.” But disgusting things can happen to it, and the cuts are always fresh in the psyche. I would ever discount the horror of nudity. I can't hide my arousal. My imperfections. My soul. Every moment of my life is remembered in the tissue and recorded on the bones.

He can see that. I can feel him looking. I wrap my arms over my chest.

“Are you cold?”

No- I won't have him see me this way. Tohma's opinion means everything. I force my arms down and shake my head.

I can't deny it, anymore.

“You want to be brave, don't you?” Tohma pulls me forward and wraps his legs around my waist. I am trapped. “What if I could take that fear away, Eiri?” He puts his hand on my shoulders and gently pushes. “Get on your knees.” I sink to the floor. His hand goes to his cock and he smiles. “It's true. It's only bravery when you do what you fear.”

He smacks his cock on my cheek. I gasp like a shocked schoolgirl. “Don't be afraid of what I want to do to your body. I don't want you to be brave.”

“You're a good boy, Eiri.” He hits my face, again. “Even grown up I can see your sweet face…” His cock hits my face three more times, and then he stops with a moan. “Made me so hard just to see you smile… Didn't even know what you were doing to me…”

I can't hold back, I can't stop my hands from reaching out.

“Not yet.”

I look up. He tilts his head and narrows his eyes. “You like this?” He strokes my hair with one hand and keeps smacking himself against my cheek, with the other. I should feel humiliated, degraded; but I am elated. I had made him feel something for me.

I'm not a contaminated, broken boy. I am desirable: desirable enough to drive this god to giving me a taste of the tease I gave him. He really was magical.

“Yes.”

“You must really want this…” He hits me with it again. He stares down at me for a long moment, and then whirls me around.

I am staring up at the ceiling, somehow, watching the ceiling fan turn. He is between my legs, and I am propped against him, defenseless.

Strange, when Tohma looks down at me he seems like the defenseless one. He worries his lip and turns his face a bit to the side: almost bracing himself. His fingers trace careful lines, the softest touches, over my inner thighs, under my knees… His hair is so pale in the Tokyo moonlight; so are his teeth. I run my tongue over my own and buck my hips up.

His fingers stray up. That makes my legs, slung over his shoulders, twitch. “Is it alright?” He hesitates, his words are whispered, carefully said, and his hands are already cupping my hips.

“Only if you do it.” It's true. I couldn't let anyone else see me this way. My secret self. This desperate boy, so hungry for him.

I arch my back, keep my shoulders on the desk, and offer myself to him. I close my eyes and ready myself. My only experience this way was painful. And Tohma himself admitted he's never been with… No, even if he hasn't, I know he would never hurt me.

I wait. And wait. Then I hear a drawer open. I open one eye and see him tear open a clear plastic packet.

“Condoms?” I ask.

“Honey.”

What? I prop myself up on my elbows as he eases one foot to the desk, keeping the other leg over his shoulder. Tohma holds the packet up, theatrically with one hand. The other… it's holding my hip steady, fingers splayed around my most defenseless self, that place.

“I want you to enjoy it,” he says, just as a thick drop falls… it feels cold when it hits me. Cold and- gooey. Tohma makes small circles with his hand and dribbles the stuff all over me. “Enjoy every second of what I do to you.”

He carefully places the empty packet on his desk.

“What are you -Ah!”

His blonde head is between my legs. My nails scratch into his desk. Feet skid and his hands take both knees to push my legs up and pry them apart.

What he's doing… It's unspeakable. I put my knuckle over my mouth and whimper… So unspeakable. The way his tongue… is licking down there… down there… it feels so good… it's supposed to be wrong… but it's so good. All I can do is feel: Tohma's tongue… his eyes as he watches me… it's so damn good…. his smile as he keeps going and going….

“Mmmm….hmmm….hmm…..” He nods when I grab his head. I want to hold on to him, because I'm afraid I'm going to fall off the planet. Stroke after stroke- I can't believe how close I am to coming. How does he know? How does he sense that feeling? He does though! He begins moving his head, licking and softly biting my inner thighs…oh the exquisite cut of his teeth…. the way he would moan and suck on the bite, like I was candy, like he couldn't get enough…

“Tohma….”

He rears up, narrows his eyes as he watches me squirm and cry out. “I love the way you taste, Eiri.” He opens his mouth… when he tilts his head and extends his tongue into the air I whine. When he touches his fingertip against it I moan in jealousy. When he reaches down and tweaks my nipples I growl.

“Don't tease me.”

“Be good, Eiri…” He pinches them now, chuckles as he licks his lips. “Be a good boy and I'll give you a reward.”

Yeah… I smirk up at him, biting my lip. I'm repaid with more pinches... He pulls up gently, then pinches his own.

“You are a good boy. Aren't you? Such a good boy.” Tohma winks with a smile. He looks… impish. “You want me to take care of you…” My hips slide back on to the desk and he pulls my head toward his chest, offering me his hardened, pink nipple. “Like this.” He brushes the nub over my gaping mouth. Like a hungry child I take…

… and take … and take.

“Eiri…” His voice is a soft, distant murmur through the blood roaring in my ears. “Sweet… So sweet…” I flick my tongue, over and over then suck some more. “Keep… doing… that…”

He snarls and pouts as he looks down at me. He gasps when I turn to his other nipple, rubbing my thumb over the first, wet one. All this time I keep eye contact with him, snicker when he snarls again, then moan when he pushes my head hard into his chest.

“Eiri… keep doing that, Eiri!”

It's not a request, and it's not a command. Nurturing is something beyond these two things. He's giving me something. I move between both nipples now, licking them like a kitten. I can taste the pleasure he feels, I can touch it, hear it and feel it when he looks down at me with the light in his eyes.

“My…sweet…boy…”

Sudde nly I'm thrown back. The desk hits my ass, hard. I look up, half stunned, and stare at Tohma. His hands are still raised where he pushed me away. He tosses his head back, runs his fingers through his hair, and then brings them down to his nipples, again.

He's so powerful, so beautiful.

“That was really good… Eiri…”

I smile with pride as he watches me, practically fucks me with his eyes. I grab my cock and roll my hips. The smile on his face fades as he stares.

Oh, keep looking at me like that, Tohma.

“You want to watch me?” I begin to give myself fast, hard strokes, buck my hips harder as I bite my knuckle of my other hand. “I could come just making you watch me….” It feels so good knowing he wants to see me this way, legs high in the air, cock bobbing in the air as I fuck myself, just for Tohma's pleasure.

Then he moves. So quickly, so firmly, so gently, he rolls me on my stomach. Before I know it, I am staring through the picture window and I can see my stunned expression mirrored in the glass. The Tokyo skyline is the backdrop, and Tohma's face comes into focus, close to mine. I can see him holding up several honey packets.

“Enough watching.” He gently flicks his tongue over my earring. Chills run over my skin and I positively whine. “I've watched you for years. Enough.” Gentle lips brush over my spine, as he nudes my head down, until I was pressed flat against the desk. I can see myself in the window's reflection, with my cheek pressed against the wood. Then I see his blonde head move. Tohma rises up with every stroke of his tongue; he moves so quickly. Then he's pulling my knees apart, positioning himself behind me. One hand spreads my cheeks, and I groan when I feel that still-strange sensation of the cool honey for a second time.

He blows warm, moist breath over my clean-shaven skin. Oh… fuck it feels so good… I push my hips up as far as I can, giving him a full presentation.

It's not dirty when he kisses me down there. It's not wrong when he begins to spear me with his tongue, dart it in and out, in and out… somehow it makes me feel so good, knowing how obsessed he is with being clean, and yet the would do this- again- for me.

When he manages to push inside of me, for the first time I feel it- not penetration. No- I mean the pleasure. It was like an electric jolt.

“Tohma…” I beat my fists against the desk when he begins plunging his tongue in and out, again and again. “Oh fuck… fuck…. “

When I lookin the window again, I can see his hair flaying: he's moving his head up and down, faster and faster. It's hard to believe it's Tohma- but when his reflection looks back at me and I see his deep, sparkling eyes, I know it's him. Especially when he gives my hip a long, slow, possessive lick.

He rubs both hands on my ass and smacks them down with a clap. “My Eiri.” He licks his lips and leers back at me. I gasp. “You're so sweet when you're shocked.”

I am! I'm shocked. For the first time in years. I didn't think it was possible to shock me. I should realize by now, anything is possible when Tohma puts his mind to it. Anything.

He is a god, after all. My god. I watch him sink back down with his husky laugh. Hands flutter between my legs, fingers tease my hairless skin. Tohma skims over me, finds my cock and takes me, just as his tongue begins to work into my body, again.

My god.

“Tohma…” I say his name, nearly scream as he pumps my cock and cups my balls in his hand. I have to put my hand over my mouth to keep from doing that when he uses his tongue on me again.

I'm a mess… dick throbbing and dripping, ass wet with honey and spit, body and soul turned upside down as Tohma, unreachable, untouchable Tohma finds that place no one has been allowed to reach, and knows how to touch….

“You might like this part.”

I turn my head and Tohma's kneeling on the floor, dribbling money over his fingers… He catches my eye with a smile as I gawk, and then puts the packet on his desk.

Oh, god.



“Need you.” I say.

His response is the first finger.

It begins as firm pressure. A hard tap against me. I gyrate; ready to take whatever he gives me. Tohma seems to understand me, my body language is legible enough, and he pushes. It… I turn my head from the grimace I make in the reflection… It doesn't hurt… it doesn't hurt… I keep telling mysef it doesn't…


I whimper. Oh, fuck! It does hurt! But he'll make it better. I know he will…

“Shhh….” He is rubbing my lower back; massaging me, petting me, loving me. “Let me find it.”

“It?” confused, I peer into the reflection. Midnight city lights twinkle like stars. Stars sparkle in the black sky like diamonds. And we are with the stars; pale bodied and toe headed, preternatural beings. I can see it when he finds my pleasure, when my eyes become wide and the pain converts to something harder. “So good….”

“I told you. I'd find it.”

“Yeah.”

I never doubted you.

He moves, gently holding me down as he hums. I can feel his fingertips lightly drum over my skin. “Oh, Eiri… moan for me, Eiri….”

When I do, he responds with the second finger.

He's touching my cock, now, tracing feather-light kisses over my thighs. Sometimes I can feel his cheek, and sweep of his thicken eyelashes on me. That seems to make the hard thrust of his fingers more exquisite. This pansexual god- more beautiful than any woman, stronger than any man- Tohma is beyond vague gender assumptions.

I cry out his name. Tohma must like the way I say it; he responds with a third finger.

Tohma…

He turns his wrist to corkscrew into me. He's quick and firm… but so careful. I can hear it in the way he huffs and sucks in the air. When I look at his reflection he's focused on my body, intense dark eyes that see everything.

“I want you to turn around.”

His hand slips out of me. It doesn't bother me, because I know it's time. I swing around and he pulls me up. We're standing together, pressed thigh-to-thigh, chest-to-chest… and everything else.

I love the way we feel when we grind against each other: so smooth, so clean and hard.

He takes me by the hair, then the lips; just lances me with his tongue. I open my mouth and suck him in. Tohma groans and rubs his knuckle over my cheek.

“You can be so affectionate,” He says against my lips.

He pulls me down, tenderly. “Tohma…” I want to cry when I see where he put me: his lap.

He's sitting on his ankles, holding me against him as I straddle his thighs. My cock is pressed against his belly. And Tohma? I can feel him pulsing against my hip.

“My sweet boy…” I am caught in his deep blue eyes. A force I have known all my life pulls me into itself. The name of the force is Tohma. He has the power of Inertia.

I can feel him…he's so…. So big. His eyes are so dark and deep. He nods and presses me down by the shoulders as he lounges with his hips. He slides in- one full thrust that breaks down the final barrier between us. It hurts… just right… He destroys my pain with a roll of his hips. When Tohma grinds into me, everything becomes pleasure. More than a god: He is a force of nature.

Inertia.

That's what pulls me down. That's what melds us together; flesh and mouths conjoined. Tongues lapping at each other, voices blending as he spreads my legs wide and fucks.

I feel like I could fly.