Gravitation Fan Fiction ❯ Inspired ❯ Taki's Stalker ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Rating: PG-13

Genres: Romance/Humor/Slight Angst

Pairings: Ryu/Taki

Thanks for the reviews as always. I know that this chapter is rather short. Sorry.
________________________________________________________________________

Inspired

Chapter 3

“For the last time, you aren’t being stalked Tachi.” Said Ma-kun, looking at his vocalist in exasperation.

“How do you know that? We’re famous. So a stalker is a perfectly good explanation.” Taki glared back at Ma-kun. They were taking a break before they got back to recording. And as had often happened, a fight had started.

“You’re being paranoid!” Yelled Ma-kun, who had yet to get his caffeine intake for the day.

“I keep telling you, someone’s following me! I can feel them watching me, and they keep calling my house and hanging up!” The two looked ready to go at each other’s throats, when suddenly they both turned to look at Ken.

“What?” He asked, oblivious to the danger.

“Tell him he’s wrong!” They both shouted in unison. Ken really wanted to run out of the room. He was on Ma-kun’s side, as Ma-kun was the rational one, but let Taki hear that and all hell would break loose.

“Well Taki, maybe you’re just a little stressed?” He said, hoping it didn’t sound like a condemnation of his friend’s sanity, which it did. Taki suddenly looked ready to explode. Ken began to back away, Ma-kun looked equally worried. But, instead Taki’s shoulders went slack.

“Fine. But, when I end up cut into tiny, little pieces, you’re going to be sorry.” Taki said, sounding bitter.
________________________________________________________________________

Ryuichi leaned against the doorway to the room and sighed. “Oh, no. Now, I’m driving him crazy.”

He hadn’t meant to stalk him. It’s just that well, asserting one’s self was hard. So, he’d ended up trailing Taki, watching from a distance. He had even found out what Taki’s home phone number was but still choked. And now this...

“I’m such a coward!” He screamed. He began to sob and was so caught up in his grief that he didn’t immediately notice he had an audience.

“Ryuichi... Sakuma...” Ryuichi looked up to see all three members of ASK staring at him. Normally, it would have been a cause of much excitement, except he was, well crying. Ryuichi’s eyes got wide as he realized Taki was there.

“Eh, hi there.” Ryuichi waved, trying to put on his best happy face. The three just stared back at him not sure what to make of the situation. It wasn’t everyday Ryuichi Sakuma lay before you, a sack of tears. Ryuichi sat there waiting for the perfect chance to run away, when it hit him. Now was his chance to...

Ryuichi jumped up and slung an arm around Taki. “Come on, let’s go.” He began dragging off a really confused Taki. Ken and Ma-kun, just stood there, doing nothing to stop their friend’s abduction.

“What was that?” Said Ma-kun.

“His stalker?” Replied Ken.
________________________________________________________________________

To be continued...

Sorry it’s so short. I hope to get the next chapter out soon.

I also hope my take on Ryuichi and Taki’s personalities fits.