Gravitation Fan Fiction ❯ Inspired ❯ Kidnapped by an idiot ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Rating: PG-13.

Pairings: Ryu/Taki.

Genres: Humor/Romance/Slight Angst

[]a character’s thoughts.

I’m having a lot of fun writing this. Thanks for the reviews. This chapter is also rather short.
________________________________________________________________________

Inspired

Chapter 4

Taki Aizawa considered himself a rather calm man. Granted he could be emotional or even a bitch, but he was generally able to keep things under control. It’s alright to get excited, but don’t get too excited. That’s what allowed him to comprehend the fact that his manager was Tohma Seguchi and not turn into a slobbering fan boy.

But, when he felt himself losing control, it was another thing entirely. He couldn’t stand that feeling and would do anything to stop it. And now was one of those times when he was on the brink of losing it. Actually, he had already lost it quite literally.

He had just been drug out of NG studios by Ryuichi Sakuma. He’d been allowing this behavior for five blocks because the sheer lunacy of the situation had destroyed his ability to think and react. Now he was coming to his senses and was feeling a little pissed.

“Let me go.” He muttered, struggling to get out of Ryuichi’s strangle hold. Ryuichi panicked realizing what he had done, but instead of letting go, he reflexively tightened his grip. Ryuichi was quite strong for a little guy and Taki could feel the air being squeezed out of his lungs. The taller man struggled even harder and suddenly, he was able to throw Ryuichi off. Ryuichi fell on his butt and Taki slammed backwards against a brick wall.

“Ouch.” Whimpered Ryuichi, as he stood up, rubbing his rear end. Taki leaned against the wall gasping for breath. People on the street stopped to look at them, but said nothing, just shaking their heads and moving on.

“What the hell are you thinking?” Taki was close to losing his temper.

“I, I...” Ryuichi began cursing himself when he realized that he was going to choke again. [I won’t do it again. Not this time...] “What, don’t you want to hang out with me?” He put on a pouty expression. He was remembering Shuichi’s notes again.

Step Number Two: Flirt, but don’t be obvious or he’ll think you’re easy. Play up your natural cuteness. If that fails, just whimper and look like the world is about to come to an end. It gets them every time.

“I don’t bite.” Ryuichi smiled as he ran his fingers through his hair. Taki looked at him, a little freaked out by what he had just seen.

[Did he just flirt with me?] As absurd as the thought was...

[Nah, he didn’t. He couldn’t have.]

“Sure you don’t.” Taki had considered saying something a little nastier, but stopped himself.

[This is Ryuichi Sakuma. If I piss him off, Tohma might very well dump us. I don’t want that.]

“Why the sudden interest in “hanging?” He’d play it smooth and remain quiet. Maybe one of the guys was playing a joke on him.

“I think you’re neat.” Ryuichi replied, blushing a little. Taki was taken aback yet again considering that he really didn‘t know Ryuichi Sakuma that well. [I’m… Neat?]

“Yeah, sure.” [Oh God, maybe he is flirting with me… Snap out of it Taki! You’re thinking like some deluded fan girl. Wait a moment... Are people staring at us?]

In fact, people and traffic had stopped to gawk at what was now a rather strange display. You could hear the mummers of people.

“Isn’t that Ryuichi Sakuma?”

“It’s that guy from ASK. You know that CD the kids’ like...”

“Is it some kind of lover’s quarrel?”

Ryuichi had noticed the crowd as well and froze up a little. [Damn, forgot my sunglasses.]

“Sorry to trouble you folks, but me and my friend will be going now.” He grinned sheepishly and grabbed Taki’s wrist, being a little less rough. Taki resisted for a moment. Ryuichi leaned in close and whispered, “What, do you want to stay here and get mauled?”

“I hate to break it to you, but most of the fan girls are either at school or work.” Taki whispered back. Ryuichi was frustrated for a moment, until he remembered another note of Shuichi’s.

Note 3: Food is the way to a man’s heart. At the very least, if you stuff him with enough food, he’ll have a harder time resisting you.

“I’ll treat you to an all you can eat seafood buffet. Really expensive. My treat.” He whispered, trying to make it sound tempting. [Food will work. It always works. What kind of person doesn’t like food?]

One thought was going through Taki’s mind. [This sounds suspiciously like a date. But, it can’t be a date. That would make Ryuichi gay. That would mean he thinks I’m gay. But, that can’t be. He’s not gay. Well, sure there are all those rumors about him and Tohma, but that’s just the fans...right, right? And why would he think I’m gay? I’m not giving off some sort of vibe, am I?]

“Taki? Taki?” Ryuichi shook his sleeve worriedly. “You want to come get lunch, right? Right?” Ryuichi asked worriedly.

“Uh, yeah sure.” Said Taki. some rather scary thoughts still running through his head. Ryuichi hailed a Taxi and pulled Taki in with him. Taki was still oblivious to the world. He could hear Ryuichi giving directions to the driver, but for the moment was still not fully aware.

[If he thinks I’m gay and he wants to go out on a date... Wait a moment. I just said yes to something... Oh no! I just agreed to go on a date with Ryuichi Sakuma...]
________________________________________________________________________

To Be Continued...

What is going to happen on this supposed... date? Will Ryuichi make it? Will Taki survive?

I sometimes worry that I’m not writing Ryuichi correctly. But, I’d like to think that I’m capturing his more mature side, while still reflecting his childish side as well. Tell me what you think.

Please read and review.