Gravitation Fan Fiction ❯ Inspired ❯ The Next Level... ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Rating: This chapter is kinda R. There is sex. Not in detail people, geez. I'm not brave enough yet. Geez, I was blushing writing what I did. No Lemon. More like Lime. At least I hope that's right. Also, expect some slight swearing and the usual. This will probably go back to being PG-13 after this chapter.

Pairings: Ryu/Taki. Slight Tatsuha/Shuichi and Yuki/Shuichi

Genres: Humor/Romance/slight Angst.

Summary: Promised Juiciness. Plus, Shuichi and Tatsuha have a situation ahead of them.

[] a character's thoughts.
// // flashback

Disclaimer: I don't own gravitation or its characters. If I did, we would have a lot more Taki.

p
Inspired

Chapter 11

Taki had taken up an important rule when dating. Never let your date drive angry, drunk or with a cell phone in hand. Even if it was their car, even if they'd dump you for taking the car keys away or refuse to sleep with you that night. Unfortunately, he was bad at taking his own advice

Ryuichi was driving like a maniac, no doubt on his way to getting an actual ticket this time around. Ryuichi was a hunched, little gremlin of road rage. A deaf gremlin at that. "Slow the fuck down!!" Taki yelled as Ryuichi nearly rear ended a rather nice SUV containing an equally nice looking family. Ryuichi deftly passed without signaling, causing the sounds of screeching breaks, honking horns and vulgarities to fill the air.

When the car actually stopped, it took Taki a few minutes to open his eyes, as he refused to believe that he had been saved. When he did, he found that Ryuichi had taken them to a rather fancy neighborhood and they were parked in front of an expensive looking house. [Must be his.]

Ryuichi slammed the car door and walked up to the house, where he began to savage that door in an attempt to get the keys to fit. As Taki followed behind the pop star, he could hear words of frustration.

"Gum drop-brained, banana squishing…" [Those are swearwords?] If Ryuichi wasn't so pissed off, Taki would have laughed. Finally, Ryuichi opened the door and went. Taki followed and was forced to stop in awe.

"My apartment could fit in here! So this is what happens when you go platinum…" Ryuichi seemed to finally notice him at that moment.

"Well, I also have two in America." Ryuichi looked awkwardly at the ground, scratching his head. He had been so agitated that he had completely forgotten himself.

"Hey, is everything alright?" Taki looked at Ryuichi nervously. [Why did I ask that? Now he's going to spend the whole night gushing his guts out to me.]

"Sure it is, why wouldn't it be?" Ryuichi looked around, then spotted Kumagoro. "Kumagoro! You were a good boy, right?" He hugged the rabbit tightly causing Taki to sweat drop. [He has a stuffed rabbit?] "Kumagoro, say hi to Taki." Ryuichi made the rabbit wave.

"Hi…" Taki looked the tattered thing closely, as if it was covered with disease. [Hey, at least he isn't crying like some chick.] Ryuichi put Kumagoro back down on the table and returned to his state of misery. [Ugh, maybe this will work.]

Taki took Ryuichi in his arms and held him closely. Ryuichi completely broke down, and buried his face in Taki's chest. "Hey, don't cry. I'm right here." It was a line he had used on many girls, but he actual felt a little sincere this time.

"I'm so stupid." Whispered Ryuichi. "Why couldn't I see it? I didn't think he felt that way. And even if he did, shouldn't you want someone you love to be happy? Shouldn't you want them to be happy even if it's not with you?"

[Eh, what's he talking about? It couldn't have something to do with those two punks, could it?] He tightened his grip, feeling strangely possessive. Ryuichi suddenly pulled away, as if afraid of him. "What?" Asked Taki, surprised. [I go out on a limb and you…]

"And how do I know that you have feelings for me? How do I know you really like me?" Ryuichi was frustrated and scared looking, tears still streaming down his face.

"Eh? If I didn't like you, what makes you think I'd go on a date with you?" Taki felt his face getting red and was trying to keep from screaming. [What makes you think I'd tolerate you if I hated you? You're so annoying it almost has to be that… That love thing.]

"Yeah, but maybe you're doing it because I'm famous. Or just because you're nice." Ryuichi stammered. It hurt to express his fears like this, especially considering that he was known for being articulate.

Taki merely raised an eyebrow, unable to believe what was being said. "For being my stalker, you sure as hell don't know anything about me. Number one, I wouldn't give a fuck if you were God." He was standing close to Ryuichi again, eyes boring down into his. "And two, I'm not that nice." He said as he kissed Ryuichi.

Ryuichi's eyes opened in surprise for a moment, until he settled into the kiss. He opened his mouth, allowing Taki to plunder it completely. After a moment, though Ryuichi broke the kiss and drew away from Taki yet again.

"There one thing you're wrong about Taki. You lied when you said you weren't nice." He said teasingly, as he wrapped an arm around Taki's waist.
p
The moment Shuichi and Tatsuha entered Yuki's still empty apartment, Tatsuha grabbed Shuichi by his shoulders and slammed him against the wall. "Alright, what did you do?" Tatsuha's teeth were clenched and his eyes flaming, making him look like an ancient demon come to life.

"I'm sorry! I couldn't lie to him like that! He's my friend!" Tatsuha was almost scarier than Yuki. Almost.

"What about me? You know how much I love Ryuichi! I should be the one to get him! Not that other guy!"

"You can't decide that! It's Ryuichi's choice! You don't decide who deserves him!" It kept going through Shuichi's head. [If I was Ryuichi, how would I feel? If I was Aizawa how would I feel? To not even be given the chance to try for that special person…]

"Yeah, but if he knew-"

"I told him!" Silence reigned, echoing in the house. Tatsuha dropped Shuichi, eyes filled with horror. Shuichi tried to draw on some courage to say what he had to say next. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have been the one to tell him."

"He knew how I felt and he still went with…" Tatsuha's voice filled with disbelief. For a boy used to getting what he wanted, it was serious blow. "Why? That's not the way it's supposed to be. Why him? Why not me?"

"I guess you'd have to ask Ryuichi. But, Ryuichi might not understand the question. When it comes to loving someone, you know and you don't know, you know?" Shuichi said, trying to be helpful.

"That made no sense." Said Tatsuha. "But, I'll forgive you." Shuichi sighed in relief, afraid that Tatsuha had wanted to kill him. But, relief quickly faded when Shuichi found Tatsuha's hand wandering up his shirt. "Tatsuha?"

The teen smirked, obviously over his tragedy for the moment. "I think it's time for you to make good on our little deal." The younger boy said slyly as he slid his other hand onto Shuichi's cheek.

"Eep!" [Damn! That's right, I made a deal with the devil.]
p
It had taken all of Taki's mental and physical restraint to not throw Ryuichi on the floor and take him right there. Between groping and making out, they had stumbled their way to the bedroom and managed to fall on the bed and not on the floor. Taki lay on top of Ryuichi, not too heavy for the smaller man, but still trying not to suffocate him.

Taki continued kissing Ryuichi as he proceeded to remove the singer's shirt. Ryuichi grounded against him, causing both of them to moan. Hands brushed bare skin, at times unable to conceal their awkwardness.

Both had a fair amount of experience sexually, but otherwise tonight was going to be a new one for them. For both of them, the emotional stakes were too high, so high that in a different situation, they would've known better than to be doing this so soon.

It was too soon for Taki to say he loved Ryuichi, even if that was what he probably felt. It was too much, too fast. This way was easier for him, not as frightening. He could be close to Ryuichi without feeling he had left himself open. Hopefully Ryuichi would appreciate the gesture and not misinterpret it as mere lust or as sudden commitment.

Ryuichi was sliding his fingers in the waistband of Taki's pants, but going no farther. It was enough to tease Taki like this for the moment without going any farther. He could feel warm skin pressing against his stomach and hot breath ghosting along his neck. Sliding his other hand across Taki's thigh, Ryuichi moaned, feeling more painfully aroused then before.

"Are you ready to stop playing?" Taki asked, short of breath.

"I could ask you the same question." Ryuichi said as if there was some deeper meaning imbedded in the words.

"I'll show you playing around." Taki said before renewing his attack on Ryuichi.
p
As Tatsuha deepened his kiss, there were a number of sad thoughts that occurred to Shuichi. He was being taken advantage of by a kid younger then himself. And there was also the fact that Tatsuha did kiss like Yuki. Maybe a little kinder and with more hunger, but that was only by a slight margin.

Shuichi whimpered, knowing full well that he should call it off, but he was in a pickle. He was responsible for what had happened. He shouldn't have interfered with either Ryuichi or Tatsuha. It was a painful situation which he shouldn't have been apart of in the first place. [Even if this is cheating… Why do you have to look and sound so much like Yuki? It makes it too hard to say no.]

At that moment Tatsuha's fingers danced across the small of his back, eliciting a cry. "That must be a sweet spot of yours." Tatsuha whispered as he leaned his head against Shuichi's shoulder, surprised that the boy didn't smell as he'd thought. He'd always imagined strawberries, but Shuichi smelled more like sweet cherries, not fully ripened.

"I wonder if you have some other spots like that."

"Try his belly button." Said a new voice.

"Sounds like a good idea-" Tatsuha turned around as he recognized the voice. "Aniki, what a pleasant surprise." He twitched nervously, not able to hide his fear. This was different then the last time Yuki had caught him like this.

"Yuki!!" Shuichi jumped out of Tatsuha's arms and glomped him, more out of relief then affection.

"Baka. I can't leave you two alone for a second." Yuki said as he dropped Shuichi and walked towards the kitchen. Shuichi followed after Yuki, stopping to give Tatsuha a look that might have been sympathetic.

Tatsuha collapsed in relief. [Yuki didn't realize that Shuichi wasn't fighting me.] Yet, though relieved, he was actually a little disappointed this time around. [What's wrong with me? Why can't I get anything? Is this karma?]
p
Taki's head lulled against the pillows as he relieved what had just happened, his body remembering every touch and caress. Ryuichi was snuggled up against him, smiling blissfully in his sleep.

[That was interesting.] He didn't know how to describe it any better. He'd certainly had better. Not that it had been bad. Far from it. It was the way he was left feeling that was confusing him. He felt anxious and frightened, trapped in a void.

[I don't know him at all. Until recently, I only knew him as a big rock star. I admired him.] As in the minds of others, Taki saw Ryuichi as something unreachable. Taki had never had the conceit of thinking he could be as good as Ryuichi, let alone surpass him. The business was hard enough as it was without trying to surpass a living god.

But, he respected Ryuichi Sakuma. Sakuma was one of the many reasons that Taki had wanted to be a musician. So when they met so suddenly, in person…

[Cute. Childish. Annoying as hell. Overwhelming.] It was like fighting against the tides. Taki had fought hard against it. And was forced to surrender at every turn.

[Surrendering isn't so bad though. But, I can't base my whole future or his on something fleeting.] He was dating two people. Ryuichi and Ryuichi Sakuma, the super star. A legend in his own right.

[How do I measure up to him in the grand scheme of things? Shit, I should have thought about this before we slept together.]
p

To Be Continued…

The Morning After, Taki finds out some fun things about Ryuichi. And Tatsuha examines his feelings for Ryuichi and looks at his possible feelings for Shuichi.

Please Read and Review.

Any Tatsuha/Shuichi in this story is going to be a side story. I'll probably write a story for that couple in the future. I have this story and two others to work on though. Sorry for being a tease. Also, Sorry for anyone who was expecting actual smut or good smut. Like I said, I'm not experienced at writing this type of thing and so I'm not confident. It's probably clichéd and a million other things… Still, I think what I did write turned out okay.