Gravitation Fan Fiction ❯ Inspired ❯ Sweet, Sweet Temptation ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Pairings: Ryu/Taki and slight Tatsuha/Shuichi

Summary: Tatsuha and Shuichi have a conversation. Taki and Ryuichi are stuck with each other for the day.

Notes: To the one person who asked, no Taki hasn't done anything to Shuichi in this story line. He never got the chance to because this annoying thirty year old got in the way…*snickers*

Also, I'm not replying to reviews in my fics anymore. It's just too much time and space. Sorry. But, everyone is still appreciated, trust me.

[ ] a character's thoughts.
// // flashback
Disclaimer: I don't own gravitation or its characters
____________________________________________________________ ____________

Inspired

Chapter 14

The urge kept screaming in Tatsuha's mind. [Go to Tokyo! Go to Tokyo!] It always hit after a week and usually he obeyed the command quite eagerly. But, he had a good reason then. Seeing Mika or Yuki, clubbing, or the possibility of seeing Ryuichi Sakuma. It was different now. A new reason was pulling at him, causing him a lack of sleep.

Shuichi Shindou. His brother's lover. The newest pop sensation. Ryuichi Sakuma's heir apparent. And Tatsuha Uesugi's newest crush….

He sat on his motorcycle, trying to talk himself into… What? Going? Not Going? He didn't know anymore. As he revved up the engine though, it became obvious what he was going to do…
_____________________________________________________________ ___________


Ryuichi lay in wait outside the apartment, hoping Taki was actually planning on going outside today. The singer had been waiting for a couple of hours now, having roused himself early. It occurred to him that maybe he should have called Taki or maybe he should've knocked, but then it wouldn't have been a surprise.

He wanted to spend more time with Taki and wanted it to be something special. He wanted a date, one that was a real date and wouldn't be ruined by supposed "friends." Or, if he was to admit sheepishly, his own ineptness.

Not that Taki seemed anymore competent in the romance department. Ryuichi didn't know why, but Taki just couldn't look him in the eye without getting red or turning into a pathetic, mumbling heap. That just wouldn't do. No, it wouldn't do at all. Ryuichi was determined to cure him of that.

At that moment, the door opened and without even thinking, Ryuichi lunged. "Taki!" He knew he was imitating Shuichi perfectly, which made the thirty-one year old happy. But, he was quickly disappointed when he found a different person underneath him. A dark haired guy with skewed sunglasses, who was taller and a little more built then Taki.

"Oh sorry! I thought you were someone else." Ryuichi was sweat dropping as he got off of the other man, who was rather calm.

"Oh, it's you, Sakuma. Tachi! Your boyfriend's here!" The guy shouted, as he got to his feet. Taki came walking to the door and looked at the two, not in the best of moods.

"What's going on…" His eyes widened as he saw Ryuichi, but he turned his attention to his bandmate instead. "What happened to your glasses, Ken-chan?" Ken looked them closely, realizing that the frame was slightly bent.

He sighed as he fiddled with it. "I was attacked by someone who has too much love to give." Taki's mouth twitched. [That sounds like something Ma-kun would say…] "I'll be leaving now, so you two can fix this little problem." They both watched Ken walk off into the distance, the poor guy a little dazed from the crash landing.


"I guess, you can come in." It came out awkwardly as Taki stepped back inside, followed by Ryuichi.

"That's your keyboardist, right? What was he doing here?" Ryuichi made his way to the fridge and pulled out a carton of milk. He then started drinking straight from the carton. Taki looked grossed out for a moment, but decided not to correct the older man.

"We went out on the town last night. He was a little drunk, so I ended up taking him home." Ryuichi stopped, mid gulp.

"Out on the town?" There was an odd look in Ryuichi's eyes. Taki looked back at him, wondering what he had said wrong. [Is he jealous?]

"Wait a moment… It's not like that! I wasn't picking anybody up!" Now Ryuichi was even more suspicious.

"You could have taken me." The older man was now cross and it showed.

"I didn't think you'd like that sort of thing. We just went to our regular hangouts. Nothing you would be interested in. I mean really, they were dives." [Just shoot me now…]

Ryuichi crossed his arms, looking at the taller man sternly. "Sure. The usual dives. The best places to pick up a one night stand." Taki looked ready to scream.

"What can I say to make you believe me?" He was getting exasperated. No girl had ever, ever made him feel this much grief. Ryuichi smirked, which was a creepy look for him.

"You must swear to do whatever I say for the whole day!" Taki sweat dropped.

"That's all?" Ryuichi was smiling as he suddenly glomped onto Taki.

"Silly. Come on, hurry up and get dressed! Ryuichi wants strawberry smoothies!"
___________________________________________________________ _____________


Shuichi woke up from his dream with a start, skin flushed, body covered in sweat. He closed his eyes and shuddered. Lately, it had been the same thing. A familiar face, yet not the person he was supposed to dream about. Shuichi should have been dreaming of blondes, not guys with dark hair. Not dreaming about…

He looked next to him, seeing Yuki's unoccupied spot. [Why am I dreaming these thoughts when I have him…] Not that the novelist cared or anything. Shuichi had told Yuki about his dreams (without naming who was in those dreams of course) only to have the man mock him for getting bored with their relationship. Like it was some kind of joke.

The door bell rang at that moment, halting his train of thought. Just as he was getting up to answer it, he heard a click as the door opened and someone came in. "Yuki, Shuichi, anybody home?" Hollered a familiar and dreaded voice.

"What's he doing here?" [God, why? Why?]
_________________________________________________________________ _______


Ryuichi slammed down his glass, now completely drained. "That hit the spot! Hurry up and finish yours." Taki was only about a fourth of the way through his and was a little shocked that Ryuichi was done already.

"How could you have three already?" [Where does he put it?]

"Why not?" Ryuichi was fidgeting in his seat, ready for the next activity, if only Taki would stop being so slow. He began squirming some more, then he decided to snatch away Taki's smoothie and drunk it down in two gulps.

"Hey!!" Taki yelled as he reached out for the stolen glass, only to have it returned empty. "I wasn't finished with that." Taki was having a hard time hiding the disappointed look on his face.

"Too bad. We're doing whatever I want today, so you cant complain. Now let's get going!" Ryuichi got up and grabbed Taki's hand. "We're going shopping." Taki found himself being dragged yet again. [Why me? Why him?]
_________________________________________________________________ _______

"Eh, Tatsuha…what are you doing here?" Shuichi looked at the teenager, trying to hide the lump in his throat. Tatsuha looked away, his heart pounding.

"Oh, uh… I was looking for Yuki. Is he here?" [Please be here, please be here. If I'm alone with Shuichi, I…]

"Well, he's at a meeting with his editor. He'll be gone all day. So I guess you'll have to catch him tomorrow. Bye." Shuichi said as he prepared to send Tatsuha outside.

"Wait!" Tatsuha yelled, causing Shuichi to freeze. "That's not why I'm here. C-Can I come in?" Shuichi knew that everything was not right. He could tell by the nervous look on Tatsuha's face. Tatsuha was never nervous, ever. And if Shuichi was correct in guessing the reason, then shoving Yuki's brother out the door and changing the locks wasn't such a bad idea. But, instead he let the teenager in.

"What is it?" Shuichi starred down at his feet, hands behind his back.

"It's about, that one night a week or so ago. I don't know why, but I haven't felt the same since."

"Well, considering what happened with Ryuichi, that's understandable." Shuichi said it hesitantly. His brain was screaming, "Wrong!," but Shuichi ignored it.

"No. It's not really about Ryuichi. I'm doing okay now. If anything, I think last week was just what I needed."

"Well, that's good to hear." Shuichi was relieved. He had been worried about how Tatsuha was taking the Ryuichi situation. Realistic or not, it still hurt when you lost a dream. Yet, the question still remained, what did Tatsuha want? "But, if it's not about Ryuichi, then what is it?" The teenager sighed to himself before speaking.

"There's someone else I like. I've known this person for a long time, but I was so blinded by Ryuichi that I never gave him a second thought. But, now that I have, I know that I have to do something." Shuichi gulped, feeling a little afraid, knowing what was coming.

"Is it anyone I know?"

"I would hope so." Tatsuha was looking him in the eyes, dead serious. He pulled Shuichi closer, causing the older teen to gasp.

"Tatsuha…" He didn't have a chance to protest as the other boy kissed him.
__________________________________________________________________ ______


Taki struggled as he carried six bags, trying not to drop any. Who knew Ryuichi had such an appetite for clothing? And who knew that Taki Aizawa was going to be his porter for the day?

"You could carry some of these bags. It's all your stuff." He was getting mad and he no longer felt guilty about hurting Ryuichi's feelings that morning.

"Silence! You're the slave, so you carry the clothes." Ryuichi looked rather domineering at that moment.

"I never said I would be your slave." Taki huffed. Ryuichi stalked up to the younger man and looked him in the eye.

"You agreed to do whatever I wanted today. So technically, you are my slave. Besides, maybe it'll be a little better later on." Ryuichi smiled seductively. Taki was some where between turned on and a little more freaked out than before. [What is with the 'I'm so bad act' today?]
_______________________________________________________________ _________


After what seemed like a few minutes, Shuichi broke the kiss and pulled away. "Tatsuha, are you nuts!? I'm already with Yuki!"

"You didn't care a few minutes ago." Tatsuha replied coldly. "I think you even moaned."

Shuichi's face flushed visibly. "I did not!" He sputtered, mortified by the situation.

"Yes, you did." They stared at each other, the clock ticking, tension in the air.

"Listen, that night, it didn't mean anything." Shuichi was hoping he could convince the younger teen to drop the subject. [Tatsuha's just desperate, that's all.]

"Then that kiss wouldn't mean anything either." The way Shuichi's body tensed confirmed Tatsuha's suspicion. "I bet you've even dreamed about me." The swallowing motion Shuichi made was even more encouraging.

"Listen, it's not like that. Dreams are just dreams." [But, why do I want him to, no, this is not that dream!]

"No. You're lying. Why are you scared? Is it because you wont be able to resist me?" Tatsuha had a sly smile in place.

"It isn't about that!" Shuichi shouted. "I'm already taken! I cant betray Yuki like this!" He shook, unable to control the fear that was going through his body. Tatsuha's eyes softened.

"Shuichi, I know you're Yuki's. But," he halted for a moment, "I'm not giving up. I will do whatever it takes to win you over. Even if that means hurting Yuki"

"Tatsuha…" [Oh no…]
____________________________________________________________ ____________

[Please someone, anyone, save me!] Taki couldn't take anymore shopping. He wasn't made for shopping. And sadly, Ryuichi was. "Wow! They have a buy one, get one free sale!" The older man began dragging Taki over to the place that was crawling with loud mouthed women, who were swarming like ants. "Get out of the way! That's mine!" Yelled Ryuichi as he began elbowing his way into the crowd. Taki stayed back, a safe distance from the crowd.

"Why does he care about sales anyways? He could buy anything he wants." Taki sighed as he crossed his arms. He was worn out. Ryuichi had far too much energy for the younger man to keep up with. He thought he heard a scream come from the mass, but he wasn't sure if it was Ryuichi's. Suddenly, Ryuichi stumbled back from the chaos, clutching something in his hands. He was beaming, a triumphant look on his face.

"Look at these! Normally, they're 400 yen a piece, but at these prices, they're practically free!"

"I'm happy for you." Taki muttered. Ryuichi noticed and sidled up to him.

The older man rose up on his tiptoes and whispered into the other's ear, "What's the matter? Is Taki feeling left out? Does he want Ryuichi to make it all better?" Taki's face flushed as he felt a hand creep up his shirt.

"Eh, well, that is, um shouldn't we go somewhere more private?" Taki pointed towards a bunch of women who were staring, drooling dripping from their lips.
_________________________________________________________________ _______


"Tatsuha, you have to leave now!" Shuichi wasn't about to betray Yuki. At least, that's what he kept telling himself.

"No." Tatsuha said bluntly. "We are going to deal with this now."

"What is there to deal with? I'm taken!!" Shuichi screamed. Tatsuha roughly pinned him to the wall.

"If you didn't care, you wouldn't be so upset! You wouldn't be so freaked out! I know you want this!" Shuichi raised his hand as if to make a point when the phone rang. The pop star managed to extract himself from Tatsuha's grip and made it over to the phone.

"Hello, Mika! What do you mean Tatsuha's in trouble?" Shuichi looked at the teen, who was now a little worried. "Is Tatsuha here?" Shuichi got a sly look on his face as Tatsuha shook his head violently. "Why yes, yes he is. Mika?" He stared at the phone for a few minutes, then put it back on the hook. "That's funny. The moment I said you were here, she just hung up. I wonder if she's that eager to get you back..?" He looked to see that Tatsuha was going out the door.

"Listen Shuichi, you may have won today, but we are going to talk about this. And I will get you to admit you like me as more then a friend. And there will be no one to protect you." And with that, he was out the door. Shuichi threw himself on the couch and sighed. He wasn't as happy as he should have been. In fact, he felt like crap.
_________________________________________________________________ _______


Ryuichi and Taki ducked into a public restroom, heaving. You could hear a screaming mob running past them. "I think we lost them." Taki gasped, eyes closed.

"You'd better check. Women are very persistent when chasing after Ryuichi." Ryuichi was leaning against Taki, body heaving. Taki peeked out the door after a few seconds then ducked his head back in.

"I think they're gone. But, we better wait here until we're sure."

"That's fine with Ryuichi." Before Taki could react, Ryuichi jumped on him, shoving the younger man to the ground.

"Hey-" Taki cried, only to be silenced by Ryuichi's mouth pressed against his. Taki threaded his arms around Ryuichi's waist, enjoying the feeling of the other's lean body against his. They pulled apart after awhile, still winded from the earlier escape.

"I didn't think you were the pervy type." Taki muttered, as he gazed into Ryuichi's eyes.

"What's pervy about doing it in a restroom? Lot's of people do it in restrooms." Ryuichi smiled, obviously in a good mood.

"I don't think I want to try explaining it. Besides, if you wanted sex, you could have just asked." Taki muttered.

"But, I didn't want just sex. I wanted to have fun with you. Today was fun, right?"

"Yeah, strangely enough it was." Taki smiled, reaching up to pull off Ryuichi's jacket. There came a coughing noise. Both of them looked up to see a man in a business suit looking down at them. Apparently he had just entered. The two men on the floor looked at him, frozen.

"Eh, don't mind me." The man had an embarrassed grin as he walked over to the sink and washed his face and hands. Ryuichi and Taki watched him the whole time. Finally the man finished and was just leaving the room, when he stopped to give the two a look. "I think it's great that young people like you are so open with your affections, but I think you should find a better place to express yourselves. Good day." He said as he walked out.

"Taki, is that why it's pervy to do it in a public restroom?" Ryuichi looked at door where the man had exited.

"Yes, that's one of the reason's it's pervy."
_______________________________________________________________ _________


To Be Continued…

Ryuichi and Taki have a big problem. Taki's about to have problems with a certain maniac. And Shuichi discusses his Tatsuha/Yuki troubles with an unlikely source…

Sorry this chapter took so long to get out. I've been very tired feeling lately and had a small writer's block to boot. But, I'm back now. Remember to review. Positive reinforcement helps me write.