Gravitation Fan Fiction ❯ Is it True? ❯ Is it True? ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Pairings: Hiro/Ayaka, but mentions of Hiro/Shuichi.
Warnings: Pointlessness, silliness and fluff.
Disclaimer: Gravitation and it's characters do not belong to me, nor do I profit from this work. They belong to Maki Murakami.

________________________________________________________________________ _____________

There are always some questions that are just begging to be asked. Even if you don’t think you’ll like the answer. And that night, at Hiroshi Nakano’s apartment, on his couch, Ayaka Usami decided to ask one of those questions.

“Uh, Hiro…” She looked down at her lap, not daring to meet his eyes.

“Yeah, what is it?”

“Never mind. It’s nothing.” She blushed as she turned her attention back towards the movie they had rented.

“Really, are you sure?”

“Of course I’m sure.” After a few minutes Hiro shrugged his shoulders and decided to zone out once more, not being interested in the movie. Ayaka was trying to muster her courage though. Finally, her fists clenched, she spat it out.

“Hiro,doyouhaveasexualrelationshipwithShindou-kun?” Well, it came out somewhat coherent.

“Eh?” Hiro was really hoping he had heard that wrong. “Could you repeat that?”

She nodded and took a couple of breaths. “Do you have a sexual relationship with Shindou-kun?”

“What!? Why would you think that?” He was staring at her in shock. It really hurt when your girlfriend began to doubt your sexuality.’

“I, I just…” She shook, getting even redder. “Some of my friends are really into Bad Luck. And well, they all say that it’s true. And I just wanted to make sure.”

“Ayaka…” She flinched, afraid he’d be angry. Then, she felt him place a hand on her head. “Those are just rumors. Don’t you trust me?”

“Of course I do!” She said, shooting up. “I just worry.”

“Why would you be worried?”

“Because, I don’t want to lose you.” At that moment, Hiro gathered her up into his arms.

“Ayaka, tell me something: have I ever given you any reason to doubt me?” She shook her head as she looked him in the eyes. “And have I ever made you feel unloved?”

“No.”

“See? You shouldn’t listen to those rumors. The fans will always think what they want. That doesn’t mean it’s true.” He held her close as he said this, causing Ayaka’s heart to beat a little faster.

“Hiro…” She sighed contently. “I’m sorry. Sometimes, I’m a little insecure.” They lay there, in satisfied silence, until Ayaka realized something. “Say Hiro, you never answered my question?”

“Huh?” He looked at her, clueless.

“Have you and Shindou-kun ever been together or not?” She had a determined look on her face.

“But, I thought, you were just feeling insecure!” Hiro stammered out, always unsure around Ayaka when she was being aggressive.

“Hiro, is it true?”

“NO!” He shouted causing the apartment to shake. She stared a few seconds then giggled. “What’s so funny?”

“You looked very cute right there.” She glomped onto him.

“Why did you have to ask that question? I mean really, why? Was it just to see me blush?”

“Yep!” She squeezed him even tighter.

Yes, that night there were a few questions that were just begging to be asked, whether or not the answer was good or bad.
________________________________________________________________________ =
The End