Gravitation Fan Fiction ❯ Ryuichi's Love ❯ Remember Me ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ryuichi's Love
By Kitty-Kat =^.^=
Chapter 15: Remember Me
 
 
 
ASK leading man, Taki, wanted to be number one no matter what it would take. That was why he needed to get rid of the person that can totally ruin his future plans- Shindo Shuichi. Yes, Bad Luck's vocalist was probably the most hated person by Taki.
 
`That brat won't take MY glory away. He's just a punk, a loser. I'm Taki from ASK, who does HE think he is?' The black haired man though while he recorded a single. `I am better. I am the best, the best, the best!'
 
Suddenly the music stopped and Ma-kun yelled: “Dam, Taki- you messed up! That sucked!”
 
“I'm with ya!” Ken-chan agreed.
 
“What do you two know?” He angrily responded. “Let's take it from the top.”
 
“Alright.”
 
`I can't screw up…I have to do it better... Better than Shuichi.'
 
**
 
Shuichi was dialing Ryuichi's number, when Hiro came into the picture.
 
“Shuichi! What the hell are you doing in there? We've been waiting for you for hours!” He quickly slid right next to him. “Why are you here and not at the studio?”
 
“I was about to make a call.”
 
“Can't it wait? You just came from Yuki's apartment, right?”
 
“Right, but-“
 
“Let's go then!” He happily grabbed his arm and pulled him up. “C'mon!”
 
“HIRO!!!” He yelled while his best friend dragged him inside the building. “HIRO! Let go! Let go! I gotta call!”
 
“Stop making excuses, Shindo-kun.” He pulled once again, but Shuichi managed to sneak away from his grip and then the guitarist turned around looking confused. “What's up?”
 
“I need to make a call- I told you. I'll be there in a sec, but pleeease- it is important.”
 
“What is this all about? You had another fight with Yuki?”
 
“Well…it has nothing to do with Yuki. I just have a bad feeling. I suddenly feel like something terrible is about to happen. My chest hurts. Tell K I'll be there in a sec. Onegai!”
 
“Ok, but…if something is wrong I want to be there for you. So…I'll wait right here, k?”
 
“Ok.”
 
**
 
A trembling hand slowly approached the clear glass of water on top of the desk. The shakes were so strong most of the water started spilling after the glass was reached. The face reflected on the mirror possessed the deepest sorrows that can be felt inside a human's heart, the eyes were overflowing with tears of pain, and the glass held couldn't stand still on his lips.
 
`I'm so scared.'
 
He tried to hold back his fears, but couldn't.
 
`I have to do it. Don't be scared…it is only the best. You know it's the best. He doesn't remember you.'
 
But deep inside wasn't completely convinced yet.
 
`Do it. Do it! DO IT! DO IT!!'
 
He yelled to himself through his thoughts.
 
`DO IT!!! DAMMIT! DIE SAKUMA-SAN! DIE!!!!'
 
`You're nothing. You're alone. You're loveless. He doesn't remember you. No one cares for you. No one will. No one. Ever…do it! DO IT! SAWALLOW!'
 
He felt his throat starting to surrender and his hand to settle.
 
`I am ready. It's now or never.' He pours the water inside his mouthful when suddenly a ring echoed through the empty room. `What's that?!' He chocked and spit out the pills all over the floor, and then started coughing strongly while kneeling down. `What's that sound?' He asked himself one more time. `A ring…?' And then it hits him. `A phone ring!' He stood up from the floor and started searching through the mess he made until he found it.
 
“My phone!” He grabbed it and saw it- it was Shuichi's number. “Shu-“ He pressed the phone to his chest. `He remembered me! He remembered…'
 
**
 
“And?” The read head asked.
 
“Nothing- he didn't answer.”
 
“So, why don't you leave a message?”
 
His cheeks turned bright pink- just like his hair.
 
“So?” Hiroshi insisted.
 
“I already fill it- there's no space for more.”
 
Hiro grinned and then started laughing. “That is so much like you! C'mon- he's probably fine.”
 
“You think?”
 
“Yeah.”
 
“Why are you so happy today? Did something happen?”
 
Now Hiro's face matched Shuichi's hair. “Uhm…well..eerrrmmmm..no, nothing in particular.” He then sheepishly smiled. “Let's go, or K will threat us with his gun again.”
 
“O…k.” He walked in along with his best friend. `I just wish Ryu-chan is ok.'
 
****
 
I want to thank everyone reading this story and most of all thanks for the reviews! =^.^= They make me sooo happy and of course, they make me want to continue writing too! Hope you all enjoy this chapter and feel a little more relieved. How could you guys think I would kill my RYU-CHAN! He, he, he… bye for now! Meow! =^.^=