Gravitation Fan Fiction ❯ Spying ❯ Chapter 1

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
disclaimer: don't own
a/n: there are two ocs at the first of the story but they are there just to help the story move along. Flames will be ignored but I do accecpt constructive critism, and as with anything I write there is bound to be grammar and puctation mistakes. If you see any please let me know.

It was a quiet, hot night in Tokyo, and a woman of about fifty was looking out her apartment window into to the clear cloudless skies. Though she was not looking at the stars, because for one, being in the city there were too many lights to be able to see them clearly, and two her favorite hobby was looking at unsuspecting tenants in the apartments across the street. She had heard from one of her friends that a famous author lived in that apartment building, so she had decided to look for him.

“Ethel, will you come away from that blasted window,” her husband said to her exasperation clear in his voice.

“But, Herb, I just want to catch a glimpse of that author,” she told him not taking her eyes off of the lens of the telescope.

“You may be looking for his apartment, but you are sure to see some things you don’t want to see,” he told her in a clearly logical tone.

“I don’t care.”

“Fine, do whatever, but I don’t want to hear you whining later on.”

“Oh, don’t be such a grouch. I think you need to take some lessons from the Buddha you are studying.”

“What is that supposed to mean?” Herb asked looking up from his book.

“Nothing,” came the vague reply. Herb grumbled, but let it drop after all he knew from long experience that he could not win a fight with his wife.

Ethel gave a smug smile when no comment was given back, before she turned her concentration back to the building across the street. When she swept over one apartment she saw what looked like a man in a bathrobe dancing with a mop. She didn’t think any thing of it, because she did the same thing when she was alone. The next apartment had a young woman throwing clothes at the TV and yelling at it. Ethel could tell she was yelling, because every once in a while she would shoot up and shake her fist at it. Ethel figured that she was watching a frustrating game show and moved on to the next apartment. Before she turned the telescope away from that apartment she saw what looked like a young man with long red hair and a motorcycle helmet in his hand. It looked like he was creeping along the balconies looking in the apartment bedrooms. But when she turned the telescope back he was no where to be seen, but there appeared to be another young doing the same thing. Ethel shook her head and reminded herself to make sure that her bedroom curtains were closed when she went to bed.

When Ethel got to the next apartment she saw what she thought was the author she was looking for. She looked at the picture beside her, that her friend had given her from a review magazine. Then she looked back at the man, for now she was not paying attention to what he was doing just what he looked like. She could clearly see messy blond hair and a long lean body, which had her drooling when she realized that it was shirtless and it looked sweaty. Then she noticed a short young man knelling in front of him also shirtless, that had pink hair and he looked kind of short. As she took in more details of their positions she saw something that put her in shock.

“Herb, you have got to see this,” she cried as she turned toward her husband.

“What is it?” he asked with a sigh putting down his book.

“Will you just come here?” she snapped as she turned back to the window not wanting to miss a bit of the show. Herb grumbled as he got up to see what see what she wanted. When he got to the window she made him look through the lens. After a minute he stepped back and look at her.

“Well, are you going to say anything?” she asked anxiously.

“What can I say it is not like I have never seen one before,’ he told her as he walked back to his chair.

“How can you say that?” she cried as she looked back through the lens again.

“Will you just put that thing away and let those people have some privacy?” Herb asked.

“But that is the biggest one I have ever seen and I want to know how he gets it in to pants.”

“Why, you’ve to seen bigger.”

“Maybe back home, but not in this foreign country,” she said with certainty.

“Well, all I have to say is if you seen one then the rest are all the same,” Herb replied as he picked his book up to start reading again.

“You are just saying that because you like them big and black,” Ethel snapped.

Herb looked over at her, “And your point would be?”

“Oh, just forget it.”

Shuichi looked up at Yuki and saw the strain on his face,” Are you alright?” he asked in concern.

“I’m fine let’s just get this over with,” Yuki snapped, breathing to relax tense muscles from holding his position for to long.

“You know we don’t have to do this now we can still do this later,” Shuichi suggested as he moved to get up.

Yuki put a hand on his shoulder and forced him to stay down, “No, just get it stretched already and quite stalling. After all this was your bright idea in the first place.”

Shuichi’s eyes filled up with tears, but before he could start crying Yuki leaned down to kiss him. Immediately Shuichi turned off the water works and responded accordingly. Before things could progress too much farther Yuki pulled back and told Shuichi to get to work. For a brief period off time there was nothing, but the sound off grunting and groaning as they tried to push something big into something that was almost too small. Finally they both collapsed back onto the couch trying to catch their breath, both covered in sweat and other fluids.

“This is the last time I am letting you talk me into helping your sister with something as stupid as this.”

“But Yuki it was for a good cause,” Shuichi whined as he looked up at him from his position on his chest.

Yuki gave him a dirty look, “I can’t image what you parents where thinking getting you sister such a big dog just so she can put stupid clothes on it and call it art.”

“Well, technically, we are the ones the got roped into doing this for her,” Shuichi pointed out. Before Yuki could reply they both heard a loud whining coming from the edge of the couch. When they looked over they saw the small horse, usually called a dog, looking at them with pleading eyes.

“Crap we forgot to take the pants off of him,” Shuichi cried as he looked at Yuki.

“No way I helped you get them on him now you can get them off by yourself. I am going to take a shower and wash all this droll off of me,” Yuki told him as he pushed Shuichi off of the couch so he could get up.

Shuichi looked up at him from his place on the floor,” But Yuki I’m not strong enough to do it by myself.”

“Not my problem.”

Shuichi watched as Yuki disappeared into the bathroom before he looked at the Great Dane standing next to him. He picked up the camera, took the necessary pictures and tried to take the pants off of the dog before giving up and hollering for Yuki to help him.

a/n: I tried to keep them in character, but I doubt it worked.


Converting /tmp/phpouHWP0 to /dev/stdout