Gravitation Fan Fiction ❯ The Great Outdoors ❯ Starry Skies ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: “The Great Outdoors”
LJ Author: pikapicokitt
Theme: “Starry Heavens”
Fandom: Gravitation
Pairing: Tohma x Ryuuichi
Rating: PG
Disclaimer: Gravitation is property of Maki Murakami; I can only be credited for the story idea.
 
Ryuuichi danced circles around his main keyboardist, screaming one word over and over in the blonde's ear.
 
“Camping! Camping! Camping trip with Tohma and Kuma!”
 
The ex-producer let out a long disconcerted sigh, when had he agreed to such a thing? Where had Ryuuichi gotten the idea he was an outdoors type of person?
 
“Ryuuichi we are not going camping, I don't know where you…”
 
Tohma backed away. Here it came, the crying and the whining…and there was no way to get out of anything when he started that. The blonde let out a long sigh as the tears rolled down the singer's face and Ryuuichi began gnawing on his stuffed bunny's head.
 
“Alright, alright, we'll go camping”
 
~~~~
Tohma had lost horribly and he knew it. What he didn't expect was for Ryuuichi to invite everybody he knew, or for them all to show up, that was the most miraculous part. If the chatter and all-around wild actions between everyone (mostly K threatening to shoot every little woodland creature that scampered by because it was `a threat to his idol's safety') wasn't enough, the fact Ryuuichi had chosen the perfect time of year to catch the larger animals during breeding season was the icing on the cake.
 
Unable to get a wink of sleep, as opposed to all the snoring masses around him and the constant bleating of some horny wild animal, Tohma sat in one of the camping chairs, sipping his hot cocoa. He blinked when someone emerged from the trees, a little on edge at first until he caught the sight of bright pink through the campfire.
 
“ooohh, Tohma, what are you doing up?”
 
“I could say the same for you”
 
Ryuuichi grinned, plopping down in the seat beside the other, tossing his Kumagoro up in the air a few times.
 
“Me and Kuma were exploring” He nodded justly, making the rabbit do the same.
 
“I see. Did you find anything amazing?”
 
Ryuuichi nodded, holding Kuma up so he could point above him. Tohma nodded in understanding and smiled.
 
“They are in fact pretty.”
 
“You bet, producer-man. You couldn't see babies like these in the city”
 
Tohma blinked, thinking it over for a moment before smiling. Aah, Ryuuichi, he had such interesting ways of showing his love. Sometimes it took sitting out in the forest with a bunch of horny, snorting animals, looking at the stars to understand the deeper meanings to the singer's actions.
 
“You're right. Thanks for the vacation, old pal.”
 
“Yea, sure. Okay, now hold Kuma while I take a piss.”
 
Tohma blinked, staring down at the pink animal as Ryuuichi dashed off. So much for the sacred moment they'd shared.