Gravitation Fan Fiction ❯ Tokoro-dokoro ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Tokoro-dokoro
 
Summary:
Yuki, Shuichi, a promotion tour and a trigger happy K-san with a present for Kumagoro. Ouch.
A whiff of lime, One shot, Shounen ai.
 
Disclaimer: Gravitation wa ore no mono ja…nai. //Gravitation is…not mine.//
 
Yuki Eiri closed his eyes wearily and rubbed the bridge of his nose, trying his damndest to gather his scattered thoughts while desperately trying to block out the shrill, almost hysterical sounding voice coming from his hyperactive, pink-haired, rei-talented koibito.
 
"...dakara(1), Hiiro told K-san that we won't be making any changes with the title or cover song of the CD and that's when they started chewing each other's throats out. Naa(2) Yuki, I thought maybe we won't be able to make it and I started panicking! Suguru could be such a pain sometimes and Hiiro! Yuuki! He looked like he was about to throw the towel in again! Soshite ga(3)... "
 
"The damned baka is babbling," The blonde haired novelist thought as he suppressed a growl in his throat. He groaned inwardly, feeling like he was being tortuously coated with purely nonsensical verbal goo, and it was slowly suffocating him. He had a novel to finish, a deadline to catch, and an irritatingly pompous, addle brained, leather-assed movie producer to beat the living shit out of at tomorrow's lunch meeting. Thirty-eight hours of sleep deprivation was not doing wonders for his health and listening to the little pink-haired baka who was now garbed in a gigantic green fish outfit rambling about people from an entirely different side of the universe suddenly made a huge vein pop out of his head, and he felt the last remnants of his sanity trickle out of his left ear.
 
"YUUUKI! Hontou ni(4)! It looked like a giant, broccoli colored shark and - erk!"
 
Snarling, the blonde tackled the wriggling, prancing, fish-clad Shuichi onto the floor, letting them gracefully land in a heap of arms, legs, fins, and one large dangling fish eye ogling it all. A squeak sounded from the pink-haired boy's throat as he opened his mouth to speak but a wild-eyed Yuki quickly brought his hand on the cursed but talented mouth of his koibito firmly clamping it shut.
 
"Damare yo, baka!(5)"
 
Shuichi whimpered a little as two menacing, golden-brown orbs narrowed and clashed with his own dark blue ones.
 
"You are going to tell me exactly what you want to say in five words or less, otherwise," The deep, one-hell-of-a-lot-colder-than-steel voice dropped several octaves lower. "Otherwise, I would de-scale you, de-bone you, roll you over on flour, herbs, and batter and personally deep fry you. Wakatta ka(6)?"
 
Shuichi nodded a little dumbly and Yuki smirked, unclamping his hand from the boy's mouth.
 
"Now speak."
 
For a moment, Shuichi's deep blue eyes longingly lingered over the deadly, but definitely handsome features of the glaring blonde towering above him, then a pair of slender arms shot up and clasped themselves tightly around the surprised blonde man's chest and a head shyly nestled itself a little awkwardly on the crook of his neck.
 
"I'm going to miss you lots, Yuki!"
 
Yuki's golden brown eyes softened a bit and a knowing sigh escaped his lips.
 
"Off for another promotion tour?"
 
"Hai..."
 
"How long? One week? Two..?”
 
"Issyukan dake da...(7)"
 
Feeling the vise like hold on his chest slacken, Yuki pushed himself off the ground and stood.
 
"Get up," he growled.
 
Shuichi got shakily up to his feet and yelped as he suddenly felt himself picked up and carelessly slung over his koibito's shoulder like a sack of carrots.
 
"Eh? Nan da yo, Yuki! (8)"
 
"I told you to answer me in five words or less."
 
Shuichi counted silently with his fingers and gulped as Yuki strode purposefully towards the kitchen.
 
"Demo Yuki!(9)"
 
Shuichi heard a dull thud as he landed roughly on the kitchen counter. He felt himself flush a burning crimson hue as the sexy blonde novelist slowly leaned forward and whispered silkily into his ear.
 
"When did you say you were leaving..?"
 
Shuichi's breath caught in his throat, his mind happily throwing all logical thought processes out of his head as his koibito lazily lapped at his earlobe, teeth nipping it gently every once in a while as he waited for his answer.
 
"Anou...asatte ga... (10)"
 
Shuichi let out a gasp which soon turned into a pleasured moan as Yuki's playful little tongue left the confines of his ear and burned a slow, teasing trail of fire down his neck...and suddenly stopped. What little traces of disappointment he had soon melted away as Shuichi found himself gazing hungrily at the tousled blonde fringes overshadowing deep, dark, glinting, hazel brown orbs and delectably moist, red lips that was his koibito's, and he felt his breath catch. Gods in heaven...Yuki was simply...perfect.
 
The glint in the dark brown orbs deepened into a predatory gleam as Yuki pressed his body closer against Shuichi's, and a hand glided upwards along the rumpled planes of the smaller boy's shirt and gently took hold of the nape of his neck. Shuichi shivered slightly as warm breath caressed his cheek and he felt Yuki's mouth linger oh, so near his own. He was enveloped in heat and he felt his need rising with every touch the novelist gave him...Kami-sama(11)...Yuki was torturing him...again.
 
Soon he felt, rather than heard the extremely husky voice form the words dimly in his scrambled mind, seconds before Yuki finally sealed their lips together in a soul-searing kiss.
 
"Better make the most out of this, then, Shu-chan."
 
A small -clink- sounded in the background as a small foreign object dislodged itself from the smaller boy's body, landing innocently on the wood paneled floor, just a few centimetres away from the taller boy's shoe. Yuki inevitably shifted his foot and decimated the unknown object upon impact.
 
 
Bone-jarring static flooded the room, gleefully catapulting off the sound proof walls, threatening to reduce everyone present to a life of soundless existence. A hand desperately slammed the controls of the small radio-like device, shutting it off and letting blissful silence descend in the small room.
 
"...that went, um, well, ..."
 
Suguru commented as soon as his ears stopped ringing from the unexpected assault. Several barely coherent murmurs echoed as across the room.
 
"Saa...Ima wa(12) Shindou-kun would be able to focus on our tour performance--"
 
"Ah, K-san, never knew you'd go as far as bugging Shuichi's clothes you sneaky little bas-"
 
Hiro bit his toungue as K quickly unholstered his pistol and levelled it with dead precision between the guitarist's temples, his face contorted into a hobgoblin-type of smile. Hiro shuddered and decided to keep his mouth shut, choosing to frown at their trigger happy manager instead. Suguru wisely skittered behind Sakano-san who was looking like he was about to have a coronary.
 
A low, ominous sounding rumble came from the floor and the door suddenly exploded. Bits and pieces of metal propelled themselves into the air, now transformed into pieces of shrapnel, as the four shell-shocked room occupants eagerly did the "move-quickly-or-be-skewered-alive" dance of death. A grotesque shadow stood triumphantly on top of the rubble, hands upraised and madly waving frantically in the air, seemingly boneless, like an insane jellyfish with the seizure. Clear blue eyes glinted in the fluorescent lighting of the room as Bad Luck's manager whipped his pistol and fired a shot at the intruder. The figure crumpled to the ground.
 
"Yame yo! (13)"
 
Gradually, the smoke receded, revealing the figures of a furious Seguchi Tohma and Sakuma Ryuuichi. The latter of the two was currently kneeling and tightly clutching his chest, his body bent in a constricting position, groaning in agony.
 
"Kami-sama!"
 
"Ryuuichi!"
 
"Ryu-chan!"
 
"Masaka(14)! Sakuma-san!"
 
Four figures huddled worriedly over the former Nittle Grasper keyboardist and lead singer. Anxiety, concern, dread, and guilt flowed freely from the four observers as Tohma knelt beside Ryuuichi, methodically seeking and assessing the apparent injury on the moaning boy.
 
Pale, trembling hands gently reached out and lifted Ryuuichi's face and tortured, deep indigo eyes met the small blonde's worried aquamarine ones.
 
"Tohma..."
 
"Ryuuichi-kun, tell me where you're hurt..."
 
Ryuuichi shut his eyes as he pried his hands off his chest, causing a pink, mangled, rabbit-like plushie with a bullet lodged snuggly in its chest to fall softly on the floor.
 
Five pairs of stunned speechless eyes followed the whirlwind of movements produced by Nittle Grasper's overly-jovial, hontou-ni-kichigai-demo-zutto-kakkou-ii(15), former lead singer as he performed CPR and improvised surgery on the 'lifeless' body of his 'Kumagoro'.
 
"Yatta! Kore na no da(16)!"
 
Ryuuichi extricated the bullet with a flourish and held it high for all to see.
 
"...omedetou..(17)?" Sakano-san offered.
 
A light chuckle from Tohma.
 
Ryuuichi laughed maniacally and proceeded to stitch Kumagoro up. Hiro and Suguru collapsed with a sigh on the floor while a flustered Sakano-san helped a now singing Ryuuichi with Kumagoro. An obviously relieved K-san stood a little off from the group, momentarily frowning at the barrel of his pistol before putting it back in his shoulder holster with a sigh.
 
"I trust everything has gone well with Shuichi's dilemma?"
 
NG record's shacho(18) said discretely to Bad Luck's manager.
 
"Sou(19)...everything went according to plan."
 
"Kekko desu. Omae no tame ni yokatta na...(20)"
 
"Sou desu ne...(21)"
 
Crises past.
 
For now.
 
Owari
 
 
Japanese word/s map:
 
1.`…dakara' - because
 
 
 
2.naa - masculine form of `ne'
 
 
 
3.soshite ga - and then…
 
 
 
4.hontou ni! - really!
 
 
 
5.`Damare yo, baka!' - shut up, idiot!
 
 
 
6.`Wakatta ka'? - Understood?
 
 
 
7.`Issyukan dake da…' - Only for a week…
 
 
 
8.`Nan da yo, Yuki!' - What the…Yuki!
 
 
 
9.`Demo Yuki!' - But Yuki!
 
 
 
10. `Anou…asatte ga' - Um…the day after tomorrow
 
 
 
11.Kami-sama - God (More like `Oh my God…' in this case.)
 
 
 
12.`Saa…Ima wa…' - So, Now…
 
 
 
13.`Yame yo!' - Stop!
 
 
 
14.`Masaka!…' - It can't be!
 
 
 
15.`hontou-ni-kichigai-demo-zutto-kakkou-ii' - totally-looney-but-still-goddamned-hot
 
 
 
16.`Yatta! Kore na no da!' - Alright, got it!
 
 
 
17.`…omedetou..?' - congratulations..?
 
 
 
18.shacho - company president
 
 
 
19.Sou - yes / that's right
 
 
 
20.`Kekko desu. Omae no tame ni yokatta na.' - `That's fine. It went well, for your sake.'
 
 
 
21.`Sou desu ne…' - yes…
 
 
 
Tokoro dokoro - Here and There (and everywhere…no, just kidding.)