Gravitation Fan Fiction ❯ Untitled ❯ Waking up ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimers: Still don't own Gravitation.
 
Chapter 2: Waking up
 
Shuichi awoke to something cold against his face. He peeked open one eye and saw Hiro wiping his face, smiling warmly. “Ohayo gozaimasu, Shu.” Hiro said, still dabbing his friend's face lightly. “Ohayo, Hiro. What are you doing?” Shuichi asked, sitting up. “Since you were so dirty when you came to me, I decided to at least clean your face for you.” Hiro whispered letting his hand fall softly to his lap, looking down. Shuichi smiled and went over to hug his friend with a little difficulty. He wrapped his arms around his friend's neck lightly. “Thank you, Hiro. You mean a lot to me.” Shuichi whispered in Hiro's ear.
 
Hiro hugged Shuichi back, and then suddenly pulled away. “You've got to get cleaned, Shu. You're filthy right now and I don't need you to dirty my house up.” Hiro said smiling in a joke way. Shuichi smiled and nodded, getting up and running into the bathroom to take a shower. “Shu, matte!” Hiro yelled, but it was too late. Shuichi was already in the shower. Hiro sighed and went to get Shuichi a change of clothes.
 
Meanwhile, Shuichi's happy expression turned into fear and sorrow as he thought over what happened the previous night. Elsewhere, so was Ryuichi.
 
A/N: Told you this would be short. Only reason I have this done so fast because I wrote it down a few days ago. ^^I'm just smart like that.