Gravitation Fan Fiction ❯ Untitled ❯ Kumagoro and Work ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Untitled Chapter 4
 
To all my reviewers: Thank you all from reviewing!! I'm so happy that you guys review.
Oh and to you that are reading my other story, I'll really rack my brains for the chapter and I'll do my best to get it up before April.
 
A/N: FINALLY another chapter!! Hooray… I'm pretty sure this is chapter 4 ^_^. Sorry for the long wait, pplz. I'm like ULTRA busy lately with everything. So without further ado, chapter 4!!
 
Kumagoro and Work
 
Ryuichi was awake and drinking hot chocolate, Tatsuha sat across from him, bring worried about the pop star. “Are you sure you're okay?” Tatsuha asked. “I'm fine, Tats-kun.” Ryuichi said in a raspy, emotionless voice. He looked to the ground, completely forgetting the hot mug in his hands. Instead of bright eyes that smiled at everyone, in its place were empty eyes void of any emotion. He unconsciously put the mug on the table and laid down. Tatsuha went over to his lover and wrapped his arms around him. Ryuichi said nothing as Tatsuha got up and went to the bathroom to run a bath for Ryuichi. He stared up at the ceiling as he wondered if Shuichi was all right. He couldn't forget the look on his face. Shuichi's face still haunted him.
 
He has to go to work in 2 hours and he wasn't too sure if he was ready to go just yet. Tatsuha came back in the living room and gently picked up Ryuichi. He smiled when he saw his lover wrap his arms around his neck. Tatsuha brought Ryuichi to the bathroom and took his clothes off for him. Ryuichi didn't really care as long as Tatsuha kept his hands from “naught temptation” as Ryuichi liked to call it. He liked the bathroom cause it was Western Style. The day he moved in with Tatsuha, he made decorators change the bathroom. Tatsuha laid Ryuichi in the tub and smiled warmly. “I want to be alone right now, Tats-kun.” Ryuichi said. Tatsuha's smile dropped a little and his smile changed to a sad one. “Okay Ryu-chan. If you need me, I'll be in the room.” Tatsuha said getting up and leaving, closing the door on the way out.
 
Ryuichi sighed and put his head underwater. `I really hope Shu's okay. I wouldn't have been able to get home if it wasn't for him.' Tatsuha had told him Shuichi had brought him back. Ryuichi sighed and got out of the tub. He wrapped a towel around himself and went into the room to see Tatsuha asleep with a towel on his shoulder. Ryuichi sighed and shook Tatsuha's shoulders. Tatsuha snorted and sat up, scared out of his sleep. “Hey Tats-kun.” Ryuichi said putting on a fake smile. Tatsuha saw Ryuichi's fake smile and frowned. He stood up and brought Ryuichi into his arms. Ryuichi laid his head on Tatsuha's chest and sighed. “You know you can tell me anything, love. I'm worried about you.” Tatsuha whispered, wrapping an arm around Ryuichi's waist.
 
Ryuichi smiled weakly and wrapped his arms around Tatsuha. “I'm fine Tats-kun. You don't have anything to worry about lo-“ “Yes I do!” Tatsuha said holding Ryuichi away far enough to look him in the eye. “When Shuichi brought you here, you looked like you were dead. I didn't know what had happened to you and I thought I had lost you.” Tatsuha said teary-eyed. Ryuichi was speechless as he stared at his love. He moved closer to Tatsuha and leaned up to capture his lips in a soft kiss. Tatsuha was surprised for a few seconds, but leaned into the kiss and kissed back. Ryuichi was the first to break the kiss. “I need to get ready for work.” He said smiling a little. Tatsuha nodded and let go of Ryuichi, leaving to go into the living room. Once he got there, he turned chibi genki. “Aw my kawaii Ryu-chan loves me! My heart's going to burst!” Tatsuha yelled at the TV as he fell backwards, hand to his heart. A laugh came from behind him. Tatsuha turned around and smiled as he saw Ryuichi giggling like crazy, fully dressed.
 
Ryuichi stopped giggling and looked at Tatsuha blushing. “What? I just think its funny that you're being dramatic.” Ryuichi said, walking over to him. Tatsuha pulled Ryuichi into his lap and gave him a quick kiss. “Look who's talking” Tatsuha said grinning. “Thanks for caring about me so much.” Ryuichi said smiling up at his lover. Tatsuha smiled back and sighed happily. “You're going to be late for work.” Tatsuha said getting Ryuichi off his lap. Ryuichi just smiled and nodded, going to the door and slipping his shoes on. “Bye. I'll see you later, okay? I love you.” Ryuichi said looking over his shoulder at Tatsuha. “Alright. I love you too.” Tatsuha said watching Ryuichi leave. He had sort of a funny feeling in his gut, but brushed it off.
 
Meanwhile, Shuichi headed to work. He remembered he didn't see Kumagoro anywhere. He headed back to the place he found Ryuichi to look for it. Shuichi shivered as memories from the previous day filled his head. He was a little sore, but it wouldn't stop him from singing. Hiro had some errands to run before going to NG so Shuichi went on without him. Shuichi finally got to the alleyway he found Ryuichi and saw a pink thing near a trashcan. He smiled as his eyes softened. Shuichi walked over to the pink thing and picked it up. “Yea, this is Kuma all right. Ryu-chan wouldn't mind if I wash it a little before giving it back to Ryu.” Shuichi thought out loud. He looked around slightly paranoid before leaving again for NG.
 
(Skip to work) Ryuichi was in the rehearsal room, trying to get the raspy sound out of his voice before anyone noticed something was wrong with him. The door opened and Tohma walked in, along with Noriko. “Sakuma-san, what are you doing in here?” Tohma said a little suspicious. “Ryuichi was waiting for you to get here, na no da!” Ryuichi said putting on my happy mask. Noriko looked at him worried, but he just smiled at her and brushed it off. Tohma sighed and smiled a little. “Well, we need to add 5 more songs for the next CD, and we have a week. So let's get started.” Tohma said going over to one of the two keyboards. Noriko shrugged and went over to the other keyboard. Ryuichi nodded and went over to the microphone. He prayed to Kami his singing voice wasn't affected and started singing.
 
A/N: Sooo how'd you like it? Was it good? Was it long enough? Next time Hiro goes to visit Yuki, uh oh na no!! Please review?? That's all for now!!