Groove Adventure Rave Fan Fiction ❯ A Bitter Faith ❯ Alone in the Bitter Winter ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I dont own Rave nor Sieg. I only own my OCs and the plot

Author's Note:

Okay! I know there aren't reviews yet since I post the prologue and chapter one at the same time just in case you rant over me saying that my chapters are all short but hey, writing is harder and longer than reading is so just seat back and start reading my chapter one. And oh yeah, Sieg is 24 (born in August 6, 0042) in the present, okay? He just looks like 24 so I made him 24 *cough26cough*. And the present time is 0066. Anyways, read on!

~*~*~*~

Chapter One: Alone in the Bitter Winter

~*~*~*~

~Year 0056~

This year... Father said this year is a sad year. The year when Lucia-kun was captured to Mega Prison. He didn't tell Secylia about it since he knew that it will affect her badly so he only told me and Shiro.

I'm walking in this deserted corridor listening to the gales in the chilly night whispering. Or more like crying an agonized scream. I dont care about them. I dont care about what happened to them anyways, why should I? Its because I dont care about the world as much as they dont care about me. They only care about me was because I was their heir. Shiro always found it weird for me to think this way whenever something sad or bad things happen. "Dont say those kind of things, Sieg, you know they aren't real." He would always tell me that but no my dear brother, you dont know the truth. You may be a man of true honesty but sometimes, because of honesty, you dont want to see the truth that you have been forced to live in lies. I realize that the hard way after meeting Him. I was afraid that time, very afraid that I was visibly shaking. But he didn't hurt me, he just touch me, caressing my cheek with his hand then he leave to the cold autumn night. But before he leave, he whispered something to me that everyone knew was his last word before he die.

Return to me my child...

It scares me whenever I heard it. It sent me shivering all the way. Even if I just look at some of his photos in the library, which is something you can't miss when entering it, I cant help myself but remember those words he always whispered to me whenever he will leave. Mom told me that it was nothing to worry about since whoever see him also encounter the same thing. But what I'm worried about is why I am the ONLY one who can see him. No one believe me first when I told them I saw him. They say that I was just probably dreaming until Father talk to me that night. The night that I'll noted as one of my worst time of all of my life. Let me as you this, how can you dream while you are awake and more importantly, how can you dream of a man who look just like you who is nothing but just a man from the past of the world?

The icy wind of winter cut through my skin as I was walking toward the gates. It was winter already yet it isn't snowing yet. The sky was pitched dark blue. The star are still there and so is the constellation of the Gods. Sinclair the God of Darkness with the star of Sword, Aerith the Goddess of Light with the star of Cross, Balthez the God of Flare with the star of Shield, Paladin the God of Valor with the star of Dragon and Gilean the God of Neutrality with the star of Libra. As much as confusing as it sound, Chronos, the God of Time with the star of Hourglass, wasn't shown in the dark night sky. They say that if a constellation isn't in the sky, it means they are here dwelling in the mortals' world. I guess that was the reason why they Chronos wasn't counted as a heavenly god for he dwelt here in the mortals' world, not in the Celestials' world, Tenkai.

I wonder, how many die in The Last War? They say almost the whole Mildea and half of Crystallia disappear after that blow. I read it once in a book entitled, The Legend of Last War where everything was explained there. The author, an Angelus, was one of the Celestials of have watch the downfall of Mildea. It isn't that surprising enough that only a half of Crystallia was destroy. Crystallia was a settlement of the Gods. Of course they wont let their haven destroy yet no matter how they try, they were still battling against one of their kind, Lord Lacrioxioc, King of Aensland and God of Night. No, I dont mean Night as in the night time. I meant the Dark Night. The dwelling of the Evils and Demons where humans are fed to hem for their satisfaction. That place was like Hell itself only its more twisted and worse than Hell itself. I would rather stay in Hell for the rest of my afterlife rather than staying there.

The gate stood there, a few feet away for me. As I reach out my to open it, I felt like I was escaping. But what I am escaping from? I dont know. It must be this concerted life or this lonely destiny but whatever it is, I dont know. But I'm not escaping. I'm just going out for a walk in this chilly night at the fountain. I touched the gate's lock. Realizing they didn't lock, I continue on outside the palace walking slowly while the gusts of wind bit me. I pulled my cloak closer wanting more warmth and I just kept walking waiting for my sense to take over again.

Right now, I'm alone. Alone in this bitter winter waiting to be awaken again once the sun rise.

~*~*~*~

Author's Notes:

^^ so how do you guys think?? is it long enough or wasn't?? I wish it is since I spent hours on it!! so yeah, hope you guys love it!! see ya!! Review please!!