Groove Adventure Rave Fan Fiction ❯ Sea-attack!! ❯ 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Sea-attack!!

Previously…

" Water- blast!!" Seria cried as she destroyed the captain of the sea monsters.

" Well you see, I am Andreous, the emperor of all sea monsters and I've got the greatest deal for all of you. If you, my dear Seria will join me then I will let all your friends go. It's an offer you can't possibly resist"

" Haru, I don't know how to say it but I think I know the location of the Rave you are searching for. It appeared to be at the mountains somewhere near the waterfall."

The next morning, Haru set off to the place his so-called father had directed him to. (Seriously, doesn't this guy even suspect anything?)

" You've already have enough rest, Seria. Perhaps it's time to keep in your part of the deal"

" Yes, sire, may I know where exactly is their location?"

" No need. They will be coming to us.''

" Yes sire"

Continuously…

Chapter 2

Seria went to the place Haru was directed.

" Seria, what are you doing here?" Haru asked, surprised

"Well, I'm sorry Haru but I just can't risk all my friends lives. The sea monster king has caught all of us. I have to give him your Rave and Elie in exchange for our lives, it's supposed to be a deal. Oh, and don't bother looking for the fifth Rave. It isn't here. Your dream, your father in your dream, wasn't real. One of the sea monster king's powers is to create illusions in one's dream. I didn't know you would have fallen for it. Now, since you have, I am sorry but I am forced to fight you,"

" But Seria, wait, maybe we can work this out, like last time…"

" Last time my friends' lives weren't on the bargain. I'm sorry, truly I am. I know I am weak… but still I've just got to… just got to… Enough, you want to fight or not… Water-blast!!"

" Etherion!!," Elie joined in the battle.

" Seria, I think this is crazy. You know we can… figure things out…please…

" No… mustn't betray my friends… just mustn't… Water- blast!! Water- blast!! Water- blast!!"

" Explosion!! I'm sorry, Seria. But if you really want to fight here goes…

Siflosion!! Melforce!! Bombing dance!!"

" Water- blast!! Water- wave!!"

" Runesave!! Your magic powers are no use to me Seria. You know it. I really didn't want to fight you but since you want to so much and I must protect Elie. Bombing dance!!"

Seria could dodge the attack no more. She was trapped. Seria was hit terribly by the bombing dance and explosion from Haru. Seria tried to fight back but she found out her powers were sealed. One last explosion from Haru, and Seria fainted as she hit the ground.

"Poor Seria. I feel so sorry for her, Haru can we not do something about it, please? For me??"

" Well, she did look serious about it and it is no trick for Seria couldn't act for the world to us to lure us into a trap. "

" Can we help her then?"

"She says that the sea monster king… wait… isn't that the one king of the sea monsters that killed her sister and… didn't we destroy every single last one??"

" Yes, I do remember that… but what if that wasn't the last of it… ahh… the underwater creak… we didn't check if there were any in the underwater creak… maybe they were hiding there"

" Oh… yeah… well hurry up Elie… oh… what about Seria??"

" I know we'll take her and trick the king that she is our prisoner. That way, she wouldn't be betraying the king!!"

" You're so smart Elie, O.K, let's go!!"

In the empire…

" My lord, Seria has failed you,"

" Yes… I know and she'll pay the price of failing me… Start operation magical scale seek"

" But my lord, the bargain…"

" She FAILED me!! She lost to the pipsqueak and… she…umm…Yes!! She… well… FAILED ME. Yes!! She failed me!! Now go!!"

" Yes, my lord,"

" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!"

" INTRUDER ALERT!!INTRUDER ALERT!! INTRUDER ALERT!! INTRUDER ALERT!!"

" What??" The sea monster king asked in surprise" Our hideout was well hid. No one could possibly find it. Very well send my ultimate troops. Seria could learn a bit from them"

" Yes, my lord"

Later…

" My lord, our ultimate troops, best troops, average troops and soldiers have all been destroyed."

" WHAT!?!?!?"

"Well, the Rave master and Etherion girl is here…"

Haru busts in through the door.

" Fins up, sea monster king!! I've destroyed all your troops in the empire. I've also imprisoned Seria. Now free all those mermaids or get ready to die!!!"

" Safety guards, do your job!!"

" Yes sire!!"

" Bombing dance!! You are a coward, sea monster king, a coward who thinks highly of yourself!!"

" How dare you!! Fine. THE REMAINING CITIZENS OF MONSTER EMPIRE, PLEASE ACCOMPLISH YOUR DUTY NOW AND KILLTHOSE RASCALS!!"

" What a coward!! Melforce!! Siflosion!! Explosion!! Bombing Dance!! Now what, kingy, your going to send your NANNY to fight??"

"No, actually, I was going to send my very last robotic troop. Go!!"

" Explosion!!!! Explosion!!!! Explosion!!!! Explosion!!!!"

" What's the matter? Feeling tired already? I'm not finished yet, you know."

" Why you!! Why can't you fight on your own?"

" As a matter of a fact I am. Now that you're already tired, I can take on you easily. Hahahaha!! Oh… and just a little tip… I have tons of troops more in my second hideout. But that doesn't matter, does it? You're not going to survive this to see them. Hahahaha!!"

" We'll see about that, alright!"

To be continued……… ^-^