Groove Adventure Rave Fan Fiction ❯ Sea-attack!! ❯ 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Sea-attack!!

Previously……

"Well, I'm sorry Haru but I just can't risk all my friends lives. The sea monster king has caught all of us. I have to give him your Rave and Elie in exchange for our lives, it's supposed to be a deal. Oh, and don't bother looking for the fifth Rave. It isn't here. Your dream, your father in your dream, wasn't real. One of the sea monster king's powers is to create illusions in one's dream. I didn't know you would have fallen for it. Now, since you have, I am sorry but I am forced to fight you,"

In the empire…

" My lord, Seria has failed you,"

" Fins up, sea monster king!! I've destroyed all your troops in the empire. I've also imprisoned Seria. Now free all those mermaids or get ready to die!!!"

" What a coward!! Melforce!! Siflosion!! Explosion!! Bombing Dance!! Now what, kingy, your going to send your NANNY to fight??"

" As a matter of a fact I am. Now that you're already tired, I can take on you easily. Hahahaha!! Oh… and just a little tip… I have tons of troops more in my second hideout. But that doesn't matter, does it? You're not going to survive this to see them. Hahahaha!!"

" We'll see about that, alright!"

Continuously……

Chapter 3

" King's blast!!"

" Explosion smoke!! WHAT?? Aah!!"

Haru was hit.

" Hmm…hmm… did I tell you that king's blast is a deadly targeted attack. It targets the victim and won't stop until it hits its victim. That ought to teach you to make fun of me."

" Oh, kingy, I'm the one you want, right? Too bad I'm not going anywhere. Take this for hurting Haru… Tonfaa shoot destruction!!!!"

" Ouch, yes… what do you expect from the etherion bearer. Don't you remember me? I'm the one who killed your family… yes… I am… If you didn't use Etherion you'd be history now. But I have an excellent deal for you… if you join me I can help you recover your memory. How's that?"

" What?? You, I remember now… Andreous!! You idiot, you, you, you… Aahhhh!!! Then…then…I'm very sure you remember this… Etherion!!!"

" Elie… uhh… then this is for both Seria and Elie… Melforce!! Now you can't move. Runesave!! And you can't use your magic,"

"He can't… but I still can. Here, my lord, I will help you… YOU…YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS!! Teleportation!!"

Andreous was transported to his second hideout.

" Damned that coward, I knew he was a coward… Elie… are you o.k?"

" Haru, I'm… just promise me you'll kill that guy!!"

" Oooo.k… come on… at least the mermaids are safe…"

" Oh… my head… where are we… is it over?"

It was Seria.

" Everything's o.k now, at least for now"

" Thanks, Haru, Elie. I'm sorry about just now. I guess I still have to practice my skills. Thanks for everything. Oh and I believe I know the real location of the rave. Andreous has it. That's all I know."

" Well, thank you too. Anyway, how do we go back up? "

" Haru, Elie can I come along with you guys?"

" But Seria, what about your friends?"

"They'll be okay. I taught them how to use their powers so they can defend themselves easily. Guess I couldn't keep it from them forever "

" Well in that case, I don't see why not."

" Thanks!! Bye my friends, bye!!"

Soon they reached a town …

" Hey, Elie, why don't we go to the casino? I think I have just enough luck to get us some money. Seria, would you like to come?"

" If it's o.k with you guys…"

" Of course. Sensei Elie will teach you the right way to gamble"

" Very funny, Elie. What about me?"

" You can handle it yourself"

" WHAT!! PLEASE??"

" Nope, I'm helping Seria today. Come on, don't be so selfish. Let's go, Seria!!"

" WAIT!! ELIE, SERIA, WAIT FOR MMEEEEEE!!"

" Ah, that was fun!! What's next?"

" We get dinner. Haru, you were lousy today. Even Seria got more money than you"

" NO FAIR! Seria had you to tell her what to do."

" Well, I thought you were ready to take it on your own. How was I to know?"

At dinner…

" Ahh!!" Seria screamed.

" What's the matter, Seria?"

" That's fish on my plate!!"

" Of course, it is! I ordered it specially for you, Seria."

" Elie, don't you know that the fishes and Seria are friends. Would you like it if the menu on your dinner was your friend's species."

" Oh… yeah, I'm sorry, Seria."

"It doesn't matter. I just need to get used to this world, that's all."

" Anyhow, I'm still sorry. Here, have my seaweed soup."

" That's much better"

" O.k, I'm finished. Let's go. Next stop, especially for you, Neptune inn."

" Wow, I didn't know that we mermaids are actually famous in the upper world. Cool bed."

Elie asked Seria," Seria, want to go to the pool? It's warmly heated. Come on Haru, let's go for a swim."

" Let's go… Seria aren't you going to wear you swimming suit… wait you don't need them… you're a mermaid… silly me"

At the pool, Elie suddenly found that she couldn't move her legs. She had a cram. Elie was drowning and she was in the pool alone for Haru was still changing and Seria changing into a mermaid. Elie screamed with all her might.

" Elie!!" Haru and Seria said at the same time.

To be continued……^-^