Gundam Seed Destiny Fan Fiction / Gundam SEED Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ True Power ❯ Chapter three ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
 
Summary: InuYasha/Gundam Seed Crossover. Kagome is a Coordinator who was used as an experiment all her life. Now Plant,Orb and the Earth are in danger of another War. Kira and co must stop this from happening. The only chance they have is to get Kagome. Will they get Kagome in time to stop the War and will she help them ?
 
Disclaimer: I do not own InuYasha nor do I own Gundam Seed, but I own Karusu and Eve. I created them so they are mine.
 
Pairing : Kagome/Athrun, light Kira/Lacus, Shinn/Luna.
 
Note: This Story was inspired by Devil-Babe-911 because I read her story “Lady Strike “ and loved it from the first Chapter on.
 
 
 
 
After they searched for Kagome they found her in a room behind the Lab. The room itself was very simple. White walls with some pictures of Kagome,her family and Sango on it. A desk that looked very worn out and a dresser on the other wall with a broken and worn out door.
 
Kagome is lying on an old mattress with an old and ripped stuff bunny in her arms staring at the wall. All looked at her helplessly. Each of them had tried talking to her ever since they had found her here but none of them had managed to get any kind of response. She barely breathed, her skin was deathly pale and tears are still falling from her face.
 
Kira was at a loss, he didn't know how to help her. He had only felt this useless once before and that was when he was unable to save Fly and Toru from death. She was completely unresponsive now, even when someone touched her. She just continued to stare at the wall. He wasn't surprised that she was taking the true so hard because since he and the others had the chance to get to know her, they felt that she was a gently soul with a warm heart and to hear that your family was killed and that only for revenge must be like a fist in the face for her.
 
So after half an hour of trying to get her to respond to one of them they gave up and decided, with a heavy heart, to return to Midoriko to wait there for her.
 
“Ahh I see that you are back but where is Kagome Sama ? “
 
“ we are sorry Midoriko but Kagome is not responding to any of us at the moment. All she does is lying on her mattress and staring at the wall “ answered Athrun as he sat down on the ground with his back on the wall. The others seeing this did the same.
 
“ Mhhh it does not surprise me that she reacted that way. Give her time, she will come to terms with it and come back here. “
 
“ Yeah I think that you a right but what will we do now ? How do we stop Naraku ? “ asked Cagalli as she thought about all the pain Naraku already inflicted on her sister and her family.
 
“ Naraku is a very cruel man indeed but you must stop him or he will destroy everything in his path. He loves killing and has no problems killing woman and children. He does not fear death, so he will not stop is plans for revenge for anything. He loves to turn people against each other and knows how to play with their feelings very well. He will turn this world to darkness if nobody stops him. Never ever make the mistake and believe anything he tells you. He has many people fighting for him because he lies to them, promising a better future or what ever they want, thus turning them on his side. The ones that are not so simple blinded by him are killed or forced by him to fight for him. He will use your loved ones against you thus bending you to his will. That is one of the reasons Karusu had such good control over Kagome. He used Sango to keep Kagome in line, telling her he kill her or experiment on her if Kagome doesn't do her job correct. “
 
Athrun and the others didn't believe the cruelty of this man. How heartless he could be, using people against each other, promising them things and what not, to do his dirty work. They didn't even know or seen him yet and yet they hated him allready. They wondered how they never had any idea about him and his plans. How did he do it ? How did all of this go unnoticed by anyone ?
 
But before they could think more about it Midoriko continued “ Yo see Kagomes first kill was a 12 year old boy and his mother. Both were Coordinators and the mothers husband was a Pilot for Mobile armours. He got a message to join Naraku but refused. So Naraku send a message to Karusu giving Kagome the job to eliminate the family. Kagome screamed and begged Karusu not to send her, saying they were innocent and didn't deserve to die. Karusu quiet angered by Kagomes attidute,snarled in her face how he would punish Sango if she didn't do it. Kagome scared for Sango fulfiled the mission. As she came back she was in tears. Enraged at Karusu, she attacked him. That was the first time ever that Kagome lost completly control of her Seed. She nearly killed him and left a big scar on his left cheek. He still has that scar because for some reason it will not heal, but I know it is because of Kagomes pain and hatred for him. The Father of the family Kagome killed, had nothing to life for, so a week later he joined Naraku. After that day Kagome lost her innocents piece by piece. In every mission she needed to kill someone, a little of her died with them. The smiles and the laughing you see her do so often are only her mask nothing more. The “real” Kagome died a long time ago. The last time I saw her “real “ self was when she was a child and even then she was not showing much emotions, but now she is only a shadow of her real self nothing more.”
 
After her story, the boys were all enraged. How dare that fucking bastard do that to her. Sending her to kill innocent people who had done nothing. Killing Kagome bit by bit. Yes the Boys were quiet lived by what Naraku and Karusu did.
 
Cagalli on the other hand was in tears. Her poor sister didn't deserve the pain she had gone threw. How hard and painful it must have been to kill this people to save your friend from punishment. To know you where the killing hand that killed all those innocent people.
 
Just at that moment they heard the sound of steps and a second later they saw Kagome walking to them.
 
“ Hi I am sorry that I took so long but I needed a moment to think about it all. I didn't mean to be such a burden to you guys “
 
Shinn and the others shook their heads at her. “ No Kagome it is allright.I don't know what I would have done if I was in your shoes, so we understand that you needed a little time to think it threw. “
 
Smiling at him she said “ thanks I really needed it but if you want we can go now, I am ready “.
Looking at her smiling face they now understood what Midoriko meant when she said that it was fake. The smile didn't reach her eyes and her eyes are showing the pain she feels to smile at them. Everyone wondered, if the beatiful smile they saw her gave them in the Lab was fake, how would a real smile look on her pretty face ? They bet it would be breathtaking. Each one of them swearing to do anything to see it soon.
 
“ Ok Lets go Lacus and the others a surely waiting for us allready “ said Athrun as he and the others stood up. Prepaired to go but just then a voice interuppts them “ You will not go anywhere if I have anything to say about it “
 
As they turned they saw 5 men in black clothing standing in front of them. The leader, a man with short blond hair and green eyes,had Kagome in his arms, holding a gun at her temple.
 
Kira and the others stood frozen to the ground “ let her go she didn't do anything to you “
 
“ hahaha why should I ? I got the mission to bring this little missy directly to Karusu. You see he misses his experiment terrible. So he send me to fetch her for him. “
 
“ Ha. Do you even know who you are holding buddy ? “ said Kagome as she started to struggle in his arms.
 
“ Ohh don't worry your pretty little head about that.Karusu warned me not to underestimate you. So please stop struggeling or I will be dared to use this gun on you and I can promise it will not be pretty if I do. Mhh or maby I should get a taste of you, you are quiet beatuiful you know ”. Holding her tighter and licking her cheek.
 
Disguted at him Kagome keeps her head down for a minute before smashing it in the leaders face breaking his nose on impact. The leader not prepaired for her sudden attack drops the gun to hold his nose, thus letting go of Kagome, giving her time to roll on the floor to grab the gun shooting the Leader in the forehead with it. Kira and Athrun seeing this jumped the other 4 guys.
 
Kira kicking one in the chest and tripping the second as he saw him coming. After standing up he kicked the second one in the face thus ending his fight.
 
Athrun in the meantime delivered a jaw breaking punch to the first guy and punshed the second one in his gut before ending it with a chop to the back of his neck.
 
Shinn, Yzack and Cagalli, who watched the fights carefully to jumb in if they needed it, run up to them. “ Are you all allright ? Who were this guys ? Man you really cleaned the floor with them.”
 
“Yeah they where easy to beat “ answered Kira.
 
“ Man Kagome you really a scary when you fight “
 
“ Yeah sorry about that Athrun. I didn't mean to take it that far. “
 
Athrun only looked at her before he smiled, patting her head “ It's ok I would have done the same so no worry, but let us get out of here now, I am very sure that there will be more to come. “
 
“ Ok I will meet you out there in a minute. I will fly Midoriko out there and then from there out we can meet again so that I can follow you ok ? “ said Kagome as she started to walk to Midoriko. Jumping up to the platform again, she pushed another button on Midorikos chest to open the Cockpit. Before she can sit in it, Kira yelled at her “ Ok Kagome. We will be waiting at the front of the Base for you. “ Nodding at him she watched them walk out of the dock before getting in the Cockpit.
 
“ Ok Midi ( from here on I will use the Name Midi ok ^^ ) lets go “
 
“ Yes Kagome Sama “ said Midi as she started to fly out of the dock.
 
As she started to reach the front of the base she saw a white, red and blue Gundam ( Shinn ), a pink Gundam ( Cagalli ) with red on the chest, a mostly blue Gundam with a little white here and there ( Yzack ), a mostly red and golden Gundam ( Athrun ) and a white,blue and red Gundam with big blue wings( Kira ). Flying nearer to them she said “ Wow the Gundams you have are very impressiv “
 
“ Thanks mine is called Freedom “
“ Duel “
“ Destiny “
“ Justice “
“ Srike Rush “
 
“ Wow they are really amazing and I thought only mine was a hightec model “
 
“ Yeah most where made after the second war “ said Athrun.
 
“ Ok we can talk about this later how about you lead the way now. I am sure your friends are waiting for us “
 
“ You are right, we took longer than we planed. Ok Lets go “ said Kira.
 
After getting nods from everyone he flew his Gundam in the direction of Plant. He couln't wait to see the others faces when they bring Kagome with them.
 
 
 
 
 
A\N: Hey I am back with chapter 3 . I am a little disapointed to see that still only one reviewed. So please reads my story and review when you are at it ^^ Some of my friends told me I need to look more for spelling and grammar problems I have and they are right. The problem is I am from Germany so my english is not the best out there. If I can, I erase the errors I did in the chapters but some of them are still slipping threw so please go easy on me when it is not perfect in the end. So Kagome will finally meet the others in the next chapter and a challenge will be made so look out for chapter 4 and please review.
 
Ja Ne
 
Angelwings21 ^^