Gundam Seed Destiny Fan Fiction / Gundam SEED Fan Fiction ❯ Alternate Story: Gundam SEED Seraphim ❯ Pre Story Prologue 1- Martha Hoenheim's Diary ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
-My report starts here-
I, Dr. Martha Hoenheim, am researching about a mysterious phenomenon that may define the reason for evolution. This phenomenon is the defining trait of a human being that no matter how herculean the obstacles are, the human being still pushes through.
Even Though I'd like to think about it as a dream, I wish that someday I'll prove to that doubter who laughed at my hypothesis how wrong he was! That guy told me that no matter how much people could dream, they will always get crushed by fate. I would like to put an end to that thinking .With a breakthrough; I could assure people that free will is in effect.
So then, I would travel to Jachin Due to take some corpses to study when I saw something really remarkable. “A living `corpse'? How could this be?” I shrugged. And as I saw this girl's body floating like it was not dead, I felt something strange; it seems like something that's not conceivable by the normal human brain is protecting the young lady.
We recovered the body from its icy bedroom. We also gave her some medication to help her and the baby's condition become stable. While doing so, we see her brain generating unknown radio impulses. We also tried to know more about the patient. We tried to look her up our files and we found a match, this girl's name is Fllay Allster. She's currently listed as killed in action during the final battle of Jachin Due. She was part of the Archangel Class- Dominion's crew.
After 26 hours, the girl finally regained consciousness. She kept on mentioning about a certain “Kira”. Though it would be a stroke of luck, that Kira may be my godson. She often would call out his name, crying and it also looks like she's begging him to come back. I had to calm her down. So I explained to her what happened and she began to pacify herself.
 
After a month, we would check up on her baby's condition. It looks like she will deliver her prematurely. We had to incubate the baby and ask the new mother to wait for the baby and I asked her for the name she's going to give the newborn child.
Almost three months have passed since her reawakening. She seems to have recovered and is living with me as an assistant. Her daughter is also a breath of fresh air, gone are the days where I felt alone in this laboratory.
Fllay always improved at something with each passing day. She always said that she needs to prepare for her reunion with Kira. We lived a quiet life that is... until we got an inspection from the Chairman himself.
 
The Chairman offered Fllay a hope of seeing Kira again. But Fllay said these words:
“Don't offer me something that I already have.”
I was easily surprised by what she said, and if that wasn't enough, the next statement she uttered made Gilbert even more afraid.
“It is my life and it is theirs, you don't have thing to do with it! The fate you talk about is an insult to other people!”
“But it is for the sake of Coordinators and Naturals. With this, we can finally achieve total tranquillity.”
“Coordinators, Naturals? Are you dumb? They're called Human beings if I remember correctly.”
“Don't try me ms. Allster, do you want your dear kira to be killed!?”
“Icould rest assure you're not as smart as her. In fact she already knew this would happen, she's just a slacker who sleeps.”
She was really brave during that time. Three days after, we would be visited by the chairman again...
“I can now see that you are an important part of humanity's' evolution. Now can you tell me what Lacus Clyne's weakness is?”
“Why are you asking this? Her weakness is the same as yours... You both have the tendency to only see your own things while forgetting that there are others who have their own will.”
“I can't understand why you refuse to work with me, we have the same goal: to erase Lacus Clyne from the picture. If she dies, you can be with Kira again...”
“Sorry. You seem to be mistaken; I don't like working with you, period. And about Kira, Lacus Clyne may be with him, but there's a part of his heart that still remembers me.”
The chairman smirked at Fllay and said: “You're testing my patience Miss Allster; perhaps a little force will make you consider...guards, take Dr. Hoenheim out and take her hostage. You don't have any choice Miss Allster, join us or Hoenheim gets it! ”
“You really are dumb, now you think I'm going to fold up and just give in do you? I've already said my decision and it sticks!”
“You ARE testing me. Kill Hoenheim, now!”
I was gasping for what I thought was my last breath when Fllay started glaring at the chairman. Her eyes were blank as if she's going into a trance, and during this time...suddenly, all the objects around the room were floating. The chairman and the guards suddenly can't move because they felt heavy. Fear was also creeping into the grunts as they were trembling of no apparent reason but Fllay's levitation. Then what happens was an astonishing display of power, Fllay flings one of the objects that was floating and knocks out one of the guards. She grabs my hand and says:
“Lets get out of this place and quickly, before we get overwhelmed .I can't keep this up.”
We tried to escape from his associates and eventually did, but Fllay said that we had to look for another place to stay. So after that incident, we left PLANT to go to an ORB colony, Copernicus.