Gundam SEED Fan Fiction / G Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ He would bring Destruction ❯ Chapter 1 Prelude to destruction ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 1

Prelude to destruction

Somewhere on Earth deep inside an underground laboratory a group of scientists wearing lab coats were busy working a secret project. One of the scientists was a Microengineer, and he was busying working at a computer station using his computer to configure and program tiny Nanomachines and other mechanical organisms. Another Scientist was an expert in the fields of mechanical engineering, basic metallurgy, applied metallurgy, applied materials engineering, robotic engineering, Basic physics, theoretical physics, particle physics, higher-dimensional physics, and mathematics. He was working with another scientist who excelled in Electronics, artificial intelligence engineering, molecular biology, advance Microengineering and advance robotic technology.

Within the underground ground research laboratory was a gathering the most brilliant scientific minds known to world. But sitting at a desk working on a virtual computerized model of some kind of Mobile suit was a man of greater intellect than all of the researchers in the lab put together. The man was wearing a white lab coat, a black business suit with a black tie and he wore reading glasses. He had long black hair and his skin was slightly pale. He stopped typing in calculations when he noticed a man wearing a fine suit was walking towards him.

"Hello Professor Tatsumaki." The man greeted as he looked down at the scientist.

"Ah George Allster one of this facility's most favored investors of the U-Project; it has been a while since I last saw you." The professor said as he rose from his chair to shake Mr. Allster's hand.

As Mr. Allster and Dr. Tatsumaki finished shaking hands the professor gave Mr. Allster an investigative glaze as Mr. Allster asked "We both know why I am here. I am here representing the Earth Alliance, and they have asked me to come by here and see how the project is going."

The professor walked away from his desk towards an elevator that was near by. He looked at Mr. Allster and gestured for him to come with him. The doors to the elevator opened up and both men walked inside. Once the elevator started its descent the professor turned his attention to Mr. Allster and asked "I forgot to tell you about that space artifact a savage team discovered floating near the moon the last time you were here. Do you wish to hear it?"

"I have heard my share of rumors about what was found, but perhaps you can enlighten me about what this artifact is, so by all means please tell me." Mr. Allster asked as he gave Tatsumaki an investigative glaze.

"About a month of examining the object we discovered was some kind of data storage system. We discovered the device was filled with technical schematics and blueprints for some kind of mobile armor judging by the designs. About three months later you and several others brought together me and many of the most brilliant scientific minds in the Earth Alliance to begin work on the construction of the Mobile Armor that the device described. We do not know where or how the device came into being, but we can only guess that the device itself might have been a kind of black box for the mobile Armor we are rebuilding using the information contained within it. Thanks to that information we have built what may be the most powerful machine in existence." The professor proudly answered.

"That is astounding, so what kind of abilities does this machine have? I know only a few things about the abilities the machine is suppose to have, so are there any new ones?" Mr. Allster asked as the Elevator came to a complete stop. The doors opened and Professor Tatsumaki walked out of the Elevator into a dark room. Mr. Allster followed the professor into the darkness of the room. George stood a few feet away from the elevator as its doors closed and moments later a bunch of lights on the ceiling came on illuminating the room.

The room was in reality a large docking bay for a giant Mobile Armor. The mobile armor sat in pool filled with a red liquid-like substance. The machine itself was like some kind of centaur with the upper body that of a normal Gundam while the lower half of its body was some kind of a strange mix between a crab and a spider. The large Gundam had what appeared to be yellow bam cannons judging by their appearance. Each cannon had a large power cable attached to each one. The professor stood in front of a command console typing in some commands.

"Behold the product of the U-Project. The Ultimate Gundam!" The Professor shouted happily at his creation. Although that Gundam was built based on blueprints found inside the alien device. Very much like the original model the Ultimate Gundam the professor had built does some differences, or rather some improvements the professor gave it.

"I see the mobile armor has come a long way?" Allster said with a look of amazement on his face.

"We dubbed this machine the name Ultimate Gundam because the original machine we based this mobile armor on was called the Ultimate Gundam, but it was mostly known as the Devil Gundam to some for reasons unknown. This Gundam like its original descendant has the abilities of self-multiplication, self-recovery, and self-evolution thanks to the wonders of Nanotechnology. The capabilities of this machine are limitless. With the power of Self-recovery the Ultimate Gundam can repair any damage done to it. The power of self-evolution give this machine the power to enhance and strengthen itself to levels beyond its original capabilities allowing to easily adapt to any situation. Lastly its power of self-multiplication allows the Gundam to use its Nanomachines to alter anything they come in contact with. With this machine's power we could end the war in a matter of months." The professor said gleefully.

"I never knew we were capable of perfecting and creating such technology. I only thought the other technologic wonders we created were impressive, but professor you and your team has perhaps created the next wonder of the world." Mr. Allster complemented.

"This mobile armor with is capabilities could very well lead humanity into a new age of technological advancement. We can quite literary break the limits of our current level of technology with this machine." The professor said with a smile on his face as he took his glasses off to clean them with a white cloth he had in his pocket.

"Well professor I am pleased to say that this Gundam has been worth the money I and the rest of the alliance have invested. But I am curious when will this machine be ready for activation?" Mr. Allster asked with a curious expression on his face.

"The Ultimate Gundam is ready for activation. We will be unveiling it to the rest of the chief members of the Earth Alliance the day after tomorrow." The professor said as he put away his cleaning cloth and he put his glasses back on.

"Then I will make sure that they know about it. I have a feeling this mobile armor will change the world." Mr. Allster said as he started walking towards to the elevator. "Oh and Professor please tell you son I said hi." Mr. Allster asked as he entered the elevator.

"Don't worry I will, but tell your daughter I said the same. Have a nice day George." Dr. Tatsumaki said as he waved farewell as the elevator doors closed and Minster returned to the upper floors of the facility.

The professor turned his attention to someone standing in the shadows near by. No one could really see who the person was, but the professor had a good feeling he knew who it was. "My dear boy how are you feeling today?" the professor asked.

"I am fine father, but I should inform you that I don't trust these government officials from the Earth Alliance." The young man said as he remained hidden in the shadows.

"You worry too much. Besides we have nothing to worry from them. Now son we have some work to do. The day after tomorrow is the big day." Tatsumaki said as he returned to the control console as the professor was preparing to run a system dialogists check on the Ultimate Gundam.

"Maybe I do worry too much, but I hope that I am wrong about those men." The young man said as he stayed hidden in the shadows while thinking about those men from the Earth Alliance.