Gundam SEED Fan Fiction / G Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ He would bring Destruction ❯ Chapter 4 Meeting the enemy ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 4

Meeting the enemy

Just as the one eyed mobile suit was about to pull the trigger an energy beam appeared out of nowhere piecing the Mobile suit's head. The mobile suit blew apart mere seconds later. The crew of the carrier and the soldiers in their aircraft were stunned by what had just happened. A few of them were wondering where that energy beam came from. It was only seconds later when the Strike Gundam with its Aile unit and the Archangel appeared on the scene.

Inside the bridge of the Archangel Murrue pushed a button to open a communication's channel to the carrier. She recognized the carrier to be an Earth Alliance Atmospheric-based carrier. But she was a surprised to find one out in the middle of nowhere. "This is captain Murrue Ramius of the Archangel we are here to assist you."

Inside the hanger of the carrier the commander was ready to launch in his assault plane which reassembled a Skygrapser, but its coloring was slightly different, but it had the same weaponry as any other Skygrapser. Davis heard the communication signal sent from Archangel in his plane thanks to one of the crew members who had relayed the message to him. He pushed a button on the control console inside his plane and replied "This is Commander Davis of the ship The Hell Bringer. You're assistance against those Mobile suits will be greatly appreciated if you can dispose of them."

"We'll take care of those mobile suits." Murrue replied; she then opened up a communication channel to Kira and said "Kira help that carrier take care of the enemy mobile suits."

"No problem." Kira replied as he took aim with his beam rifle while he evaded enemy fire by flying over the energy beams fired from the Death Beast's weapons. Kira flew to the left and he fired at the nearest Mobile suit shooting it right through the cockpit causing the mobile suit to explode.

The attack planes and the Helicopters that weren't destroyed by the Death Beast's missile attack came together and attacked one of the other Death Beasts from all sides. One of the assault aircraft's weapons penetrated the cockpit of the mobile suit causing it to blow up. One of the other Death Beasts was seen flying towards Kira with its energy rifle aimed right at him. The mobile suit pulled the trigger and an energy shot was sent flying towards Kira.

Kira saw the shot coming right at him. Thanks to his quick reflexes as a Coordinator Kira was just barely able to side step to the left avoiding the Death Beast's shot as it just grazed the shoulder of his mobile suit. Kira put away his rifle and he pulled out his beam saber. He flew towards the Death Beast that had failed in it attempt to take him out. The Death Beast saw Kira coming so it took to the air to get away, but Kira's mobile suit was too quick for it, so Kira did a horizontal cut with his sword which cut the mobile suit in half from the waist down.

The Mobile suit legs dropped to the ground while the rest of the mobile which at the time Kira cut it was already launching itself into the air; thus causing the mobile suit to shoot up into the air briefly for a few seconds then it crashed onto the ground near Kira. Two of the remaining Death Beasts were heading towards the Archangel to launch an attack against it, but a Skygrapser equipped with the Strike's Launcher equipment was seen flying out of the Archangel to intercept them. It fired the impulse cannon at the Death Beast and destroyed it, not only that the beam went through the Death Beast and it destroyed the other one behind it.

Mwu la Fraga continued flying towards the battle site to help Kira with mop up duty. Mwu saw the Death Beast with the missile launcher moving back so it could hit both the carrier and Kira. Kira was stuck fighting two of the Death Beasts while the other one was ready to take its shot. Mwu was moving in for the kill as he took aim with the Impulse cannon and fired once he had a confirmed lock-on on his target. He sent the enemy mobile suit to the scrap heap with a nicely aimed shot which took out the mobile suit's head. Kira easily dispatched the last two Death Beast mobile suits that tried to oppose him, but they were no match for the Strike Gundam's quick mobility and firepower.

Kira destroyed both Death Beasts by flying past them and cutting their heads off with his beam saber. Now there was only one Death Beast left, and it was flying up into the air to try and attack Kira from above. Kira was about to take it out, but the squadron of attack planes led by Commander Davis's Skygrapser attacked the mobile suit from behind and destroyed it quickly.

Kira thought the battle was over, but he was wrong as he was suddenly hit from behind. The Death Beast Kira had cut in half had used its boosters to fly into Kira's back knocking him to the ground. While Kira was trying to get back to his feet the Mobile suit that knocked him over floated above the ground, but a second later the back unit of the Mobile suit started to move and it became a pair of legs replacing the ones it lost. The mobile suit pulled out an addition weapon it had attached to its back. It was a small battle axe, but the blade of the axe started glowing like a beam saber.

Kira saw the incoming attack. In a burl of seed Kira drew the beam rifle he had and shot the machine in the chest just as its axe was about to touch the cockpit. The Death Beast blew up and the battle was over. About a couple miles away Duel and Buster Gundam was watching the battle. They wanted to go in and fight against Strike Gundam, but there were a few problems. One their mobile suits couldn't operate and fight due to the desert and second they were out numbered because of the ships and the aircraft that were present.

"We can take them. I just need one good shot to take Strike out." Yzak said as his temptation to go in and fight Strike grew.

"We don't have any chance of beating them, and you know that Yzak. Our mobile suits can't work in the desert. We have no choice, but to retreat and return to base." Dearka said trying to discourage his comrade from going off and doing something foolish.

Yzak knew what Dearka was saying was true, so in a fit of frustration he slammed his fist down on the armrest inside the cockpit of his mobile followed by him shouting "Damn it!" He clamed down a little then he said "Alright lets head back to Gibraltar." Yzak was still cursing himself, but he had feeling that he would be meeting up with the Strike Gundam again really soon.

Meanwhile underneath what use to be Banadiya city was the Devil Gundam. It was sitting inside a massive underground cavern where it was using darkish green mechanical tentacles to create a legion of Death Soldiers of different varieties to be its minions. Standing in front of the Devil Gundam's cockpit on a stone pillar was a young boy who appeared to be sixteen or fifteen years of age with short dark brown hair and blue eyes. He had a skinny body build and he didn't seem to exercise much either.

He stood there looking down at the Death Beast that was finished. They sat there awaiting their orders. The boy wore a black full body tight elastic-like suit with black metal bracelets attached to the suit. There was another pair of the small bracelets attached to his legs just above his ankles. The suit even had a pair of black metal shoulder pads on the suit. The suit over all looked like a mobile trace suit from G-Gundam except it didn't have the yellow sensor attachments.

The boy turned his head to notice a man sitting in a wheelchair had appeared right next to him. "Nicholas the Death Beasts you sent to deal with Commander Davis, and his team have been destroyed by the Earth Alliance's mobile suit." Professor Tatsumaki said as he looked up at his son.

Nicholas turned his head to look at his father and answered "I know that. It's particularly my fault for not giving them Phase Shift Armor, but don't worry I am making that modification to the rest of the mobile suits right now." Nicholas turned around completely as he walked over to the Devil Gundam, but before he entered it he stopped walking and asked "Father. What do you know of this mobile suit that destroyed my creations?"

"Nothing much except that it has phase shift armor and it can change its armaments for most forms of combat except for sea-based combat, but like the rest of the prototype mobile suits built by the Earth Alliance this one runs on a battery like the rest." The professor answered.

"Then when the Archangel is out at sea is when I will strike." Nicholas said as he entered the Devil Gundam. Some wires came down and they began to warp themselves around him, but before the cockpit could close Dr. Tatsumaki stopped his son by saying "Wait Nicholas. Let me take the new mobile suit you built and a few Death Navy mobile suits and take care of this matter myself."

"Father I don't want you to get hurt." Nicholas said with an expression of concern on his face.

"Son I want to be the one who finishes Davis off for what he and the other members of the Earth Alliance did to us." Tatsumaki asked with a dark smile.

Nicholas thought about his father's request. Moments later Nicholas looked at his father and said "Alright you can take the Havoc Gundam, but I am making sure an escort of Death Navy mobile suits go with you as back-up."

"Don't worry my son. The Archangel and its Mobile suit won't save them." Dr. Tatsumaki said boldly as he started laughing.

Back on the Archangel Kira and Mwu returned and they were getting out of their respective craft to go and meet with the Commander of The Hell Bringer. Davis Skygrapser landed inside the hanger of the Archangel. Davis climbed out of the aircraft and he stood before Captain Murrue. The two saluted one another as Murrue was the first one to speak to the commander saying "What brings you and your men out here commander?" Murrue was very curious to know why an Earth Alliance ship was all the way out here in ZAFT territory.

"Straight to the point eh. Well first allow me to first say that my men and I are indebt to you for saving our lives. My men and I were sent out to find a Rouge Mobile suit that we tracked to this area." Davis answered firmly.

"A rouge mobile suit?" Kira thought to himself in his mind while he stood near by with Mwu right next to him.

"I don't understand why anyone would go through that much trouble to retrieve mobile suit." Mwu said as he stepped into the conversation.

"Because the mobile suit we are after is no ordinary Mobile suit." Davis answered with a serious look on his face.

"I think it would do everyone best if you enlighten us to what kind of mobile suit you are searching for?" Mwu suggested to the commander.

"Of course. I will have one of my men bring over a disk that will show you what we are looking for." Davis said as he reached inside his Skygrapser to called his men and give them his orders.

Fllay appeared behind Kira. Kira noticed Fllay was standing there, but Kira noticed she had a strange look on her face. "Commander Davis." Fllay thought because she recognized him from somewhere.