Gundam SEED Fan Fiction / Gundam Seed Destiny Fan Fiction ❯ Suprising Encounter ❯ suprising encounter or is it? ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Surprising Encounter
{A/N ok where it was left of}
I don't own Gundam seed/ destiny and I never will cause if I did it would be way different Nicol would be one of the main characters.
 
Today starts like every summer day does. I wake up in the middle of the after noon like 1:30 p.m. get dressed, eat lunch, then go swimming, and then it's time to go to bed.
 
May 29, 2006
Dear Diary,
I don't know why I'm writing this today is just like yesterday, the day before, and before, well it's because it's the 4th day of summer. August 21, 2006 is the day I go back, 84 days to be exact to Mica-Sara school for the advanced or MSSA for short.
~Mika~
“84 more days of summer vacation that means call g-ma and get books from the library!”
I love to read well anything I can get my hands on. I go to MSSA because I was the top student at my old school. I'm the top student at MSSA is what I'm told, but I don't care I just want to sing so I joined the music club, there are 3 people including me, Rhen Alake, and Eve Nomi my big sis {A/N she's just explaining last year}
Next Day
I felt the ground shake. It couldn't be a volcano because we don't have any in North Carolina so I rushed out of my 4 story castle to the valley {A/N not really a castle but as big as one} out side I saw a large space ship from Gundam seed I recognized it to be Commander Rau Le Krusets' . I started to walk towards it.
Inside
“What do you mean, why do we have to protect a natural more or less she's probably a baby” Yzak yelled. “I beg your pardon Yzak but I'm a lady not a baby like you, plus who said I want you to protect me anyway you wine too much.” I yelled from the door. At they all seared at me but Yzak his eye was twitching to much “how dare you say that natural your worth less” he yelled “I'll forget you said that and you can live” I said, walked over to Nicol and said “hello Nicol I'm Mika Nomi lets be friends” held out a hand and gave a smile that no one could resist. He blushed, shook it, and said “sure lets” at that Yzak said “making friends with the looser, so that's your game natural”. “That's it Yzak I've been here 2 minutes and I'm tired of you” I walked over to him and slapped him on the cheek, gently grabbed Nicol's arm and walked out of the room to my secret lake. “Nicol why does everyone call you a loser?” he looked down and said “because I can't do anything” I put my arms around him and pulled into an embrace at first it felt acquired but then it we unknowing moved our faces closer, and closer till our lips were pressed together. {OH frenchy with Nicol I'm so jealous} “Nicky it's getting dark out and dinner will be served soon so let go to my house.” “But what are we going to do about the others?” “Forget about them your supposed to protect me, so if your by my side it'll look like your protecting me, how bout it?” with that said I kissed him and started to walk to my hanger. “You're going the wrong way Mika” “No I'm not Nicky, there's something I want to show you” I then went to a tree and moved a piece of bark to revile a letter pad ranging from a-z and A-Z “wana take a crack at it” “lets see……..umm this is confusing” “yep here I'll share the password with you” then I typed in Mika Nomi Amalfi “what the??” “I've had a crush on you for a while Nicky, call me crazy but I've really loved you…” With that I turned and went into the hanger leaving a stunned Nicol out side “are you coming or not Nicol?” I asked. He jumped down the stairs and stared in awe at my liger and my rainbow jerk then..............
{ok cliffy yeah please R&R}