Gundam SEED Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ A Different Time ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hello!!!!
I do not own Gundam Wing or Gundam Seed…boo hoo!!!
I hope you like my story!!!!
 
 
Chapter One:
 
Quatre was walking back to his mansion when he saw a drop of blood on the ground. He bent down and noticed another drop. There was a trail. He followed it with his eyes. It ended right in front of a bush. He stood and walked over to the bush. Behind it was a body of a younger-looking teenager. The boy's green hair and flight suit was covered in blood. There were deep wounds on his chest and arms. A rather large gash on his forehead was bleeding freely. The raindrops falling from the sky mingled with the blood. Worried, Quatre went over to the boy. His eyes were closed and he was breathing raggedly. Quatre leaned in and gently shook the boy's shoulder. After a few moments, the teen's eyes opened revealing glazed, unfocused honey-brown orbs.
 
“Hello there. My name is Quatre Winner. What's yours?
 
“Nicol.” The teen replied before passing out.
 
* * *
 
Nicol's eyelids fluttered then opened all the way. His honey-brown orbs focused on the face above him. It was the blond haired boy from before. The older teenager was placing a cold cloth on Nicol's forehead and appeared not to have noticed Nicol staring at him. When he was done he looked down and smiled.
 
Quatre said softly, “Hey there.”
 
The blue-eyed blond sat down next to Nicol. “You know you gave me quite a scare when you fainted earlier.”
 
Nicol didn't respond. Still smiling, Quatre stood and walked over to a wooden desk next to the window. He then looked back at Nicol. “Are you thirsty?”
 
Nicol shook his head `no'.
 
“Very well.” The blond sat back down on the bed.
 
“Where am I?”
 
“In one of the guest rooms in my mansion.”
 
“And you are?”
 
“Quatre Winner. And you're Nicol, correct?”
 
“Yes. May I ask you a question?”
 
“Of course.”
 
“Where did you find me?”
 
“I found you about 500 ft from my mansion.”
 
Nicol's eyes widened. “What?”
 
Frowning, Quatre asked, “Is there a problem?”
 
“Yes. How in the world did I end up in front of your mansion? I was fighting in a barren region.”
 
“What?”
 
“The last thing that I can remember was fighting in a wasteland with the Strike.”
 
“The Strike?”
 
“An Earth Alliance mobile suit. I'm a ZAFT mobile suit pilot and I was fighting in the Blitz Gundam.”
 
“The Blitz Gundam?” Quatre asked him in confusion.
 
So what do yall think???