Gundam SEED Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Howl's Moving Castle Fan Fiction ❯ Must be dreaming ❯ Character profile ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Character Profile:
Dita: {haircolor:} light pink {eyes:} light purple {age:} 16 {sex:} female {weight:} 120 {height:} 5.4 {hairlength:} cut to the end of the back {personality:} Dita loves to sing out side or inside. She loves to wear white color dresses and she loves to sing outdoors where she can enjoy her self. She's also kind and she never gets angry with any one.
 
Takehiko: {haircolor:} black {eyes:} dark pink {age:} 17 {sex:} female {weight:} 121 {height:} 5.4 {hairlength:} cut to the end of the back {personality:} Takehiko is no ordinarily girl she does protect her best friend more then anything her friends are more important to her then life it's self. She would do anything in her power to protect the friends she would even die to save them. She is not afraid to hurt someone who has inured another. That is how loyalty she is.
 
Takashi: {haircolor:} Sliver {eyes:} dark blue {age:} 18 {sex:} male {weight:} 123 {height:} 5.6 {hairlength:} sort like yuki's from fruits basket {personality:} Takashi is mostly the relax person and he really listens when ever one of his friends are down. He helps Takehiko protect the girls especially Dita who can be cute for her own good.
 
Minako: {haircolor:} gold blonde {eyes:} light blue {age:} 16 {sex:} female {weight:] 120 {height:} 5.4 {hairlength:} cut to the middle of the neck length {personality:} Minako is a very kind person she'll do any thing to make you smile or laugh. She always is there when you need a friend. She'll never say any thing negative about things. She loves to hear Dita sing and she keeps on telling Dita to never stop.
 
Sora: {haircolor:} orange {eyes:} brown {age:} 18 {sex:} male {weight:} 123 {height:} 5.6 {hairlength:} sort of like Kyo's from also fruits basket {personality:} Sora is sort of like Takashi he's always there when there's something wrong and when there's a fight him and Takashi are always there to either end it or join it and when these boys fight they never lose. Sora is always worried about Dita cause he believes that there is something wrong that she's not telling any one.
 
Is this true? Well let's find out!