Gundam SEED Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Howl's Moving Castle Fan Fiction ❯ Must be dreaming ❯ In Class ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
As Dita was walking into her first class of the day she heard her name being called. Hey Dita said a familiar voice behind her oh hi Takashi she replied. Then both her and Takashi walked into the classroom and sat and chatted for a while. So Dita what are you doing this after noon? Takashi asked this after noon? Wait today's Saturday and so we have a half a day in school today said Dita in her thoughts wait a minute what I'm I doing this after noon any way? While Dita was in her thoughts for planning on what she was doing today. Takashi was also in his own thoughts Takehiko already told me of what happen this morning when I was at my locker she told me that Dita was almost late during the ten minute bell. She also told me that Dita was acting strange again and so I must try get Dita to talk to me about what's going on. That is why I must take Dita out and see if some where along the line she'll tell me. Has Takashi was finishing his thoughts Dita was ending hers as well, well Takashi I really don't have anything planned so I guess I could hang out with you she said. Great I know how much you like the gardens at the Mayu shrine {I made that shrine up ok!!!!} Takashi said. Yeah I love that place! Said a very excited Dita I'm glad that I can make her happy Takashi thought as he smiled at the happy girl next to him. As the day went by Dita couldn't wait until the end of her last hour of class which she had Minako in her class. Hey Dita you ok? Minako asked as she looked at her friend behind her. Yeah I'm just really excited cause Takashi is taking me to the Mayu shrine after school said Dita. The Mayu shrine wow that place is so beautiful especially the garden by the lake said a lost in her mind Minako. Yeah I know I'm just glad that it's a half a day and that I have study hall this hour and I have no home work either said a excited Dita. Hey that reminds me Takehiko wanted to know if you wanted a ride since you ran all the way here this morning asked Minako. No thanks I believe Takashi and I are walking since it's a nice day out but maybe when we're done I'll call replied Dita, ok I'll tell her that said Minako and so Dita and Minako were talking the whole rest of the hour to past the time and when it came to the bell Dita and Minako said good byes and went their separate ways in the school. As Dita was walking out of the school she went to the place were Takashi and her would meet to go head off to the Mayu shrine. As Dita made it to the sakura tree she didn't have to wait long cause she saw Takashi heading towards her, has the two teenagers met they started to head to the path which lead to the Mayu shrine. As both teenagers were walking they were both quiet, Dita thought so she decided to lighten the mood, well I had really had a good chat with Minako to day in my fourth hour said Dita, really what did she say? Asked Takashi who was now paying attention, well she said that her mother is excited to get married and she also said that Sora will be staying at her house said Dita really why is Sora staying over there? Again Takashi asked well since they both live next to each other and Mrs. Komoriuta has to leave on a business trip and so she thought that Minako and her mom wouldn't mind Sora staying over there Dita replied. But why Sora's old enough take care of him self I mean he's only eighteen years old why won't she let him stay by him self Takashi wondered out loud. I asked the same thing and Minako said since Sora is at that age his mother was afraid he would do something crazy like having some wild party said Dita. But Sora would never do that he's more mature then that he said, I know but you should know that mothers just get worried over their kids said Dita. You know what I think you will make a really good mother said an over thinking the future Takashi uh? Now this made Dita stop dead in her tracks and turned towards her friend you mean that she barely said in a whisper. Yeah I do Dita we all think that you will make a great mother someday said Takashi while Dita was in her state of bewildered she didn't hear what Takashi said um.. what did you say Takashi? She asked I said we're here as he pointed to the shrine that was ahead of them. Wow it's so beautiful came a reply from Dita as she started to run towards uh..? Hey Dita wait yelled Takashi, Dita who was now ahead of him started to laugh and yelled to Takashi come on! Takashi I want to go see the lake before sun down after she said she saw Takashi running after her. As both of the teenagers made it to the shrine they were out of breath well that was a good run uh Takashi Dita looked at her friend who was looking straight into the shrine Takashi she asked again wondering what's wrong when while Dita was stuck in her thoughts Takashi voice made her jump Dita do you ever wonder what's in there he asked um not really why she wonder what was he thinking, well let's just say I herd rumors about this place they say that there's another world in there once you open the door and sometimes no one comes back replied Takashi uh? Takashi are you trying to scare me cause it's not working said Dita I wonder why Takashi is thinking like this once again we find Dita lost in thoughts that she didn't hear what Takashi said what? She asked lets find out if the rumors are true he said and so Takashi started up the stairs and walking towards the door uh..! wait Takashi don't leave me behind after she said that she started to chase him up the stairs and into the building.