Gundam SEED Fan Fiction ❯ A New Friend: Pilot of the Blackrose ❯ A Captured Solider ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

“Captain Ramius.” A man's face came onto the screen.
 
Murrue looked up. The man's uniform showed that he was of a higher rank than she. She immediately saluted and said, “Yes, sir.”
 
“Ramius, there is a ZAFT ship nearby the ArchAngel. On that ship, the Novus, there is a captured Earth Alliance solider; A young woman of 17. Name: Taylor Ren. She is of the lieutenant rank. ZAFT forces capture her about two weeks ago. Send someone to get her. I will send a photograph. Understood?”
 
“Yes, sir.”
 
“Good. This conversation is now over.” The screen went blank.
 
Nartalie looked at her. Murrue Ramius turned. “Nartalie, please tell Lieutenant LaFlaga and Kira Yamato to come see me immediately.”
 
Nartalie nodded. “Yes, Captain.”
* * *
 
Murrue sighed as Kira walked in behind Mwu LaFlaga.
 
“Yes, Captain Ramius?”
 
“Lt. LaFlaga, Kira. I have a mission for the two of you. The ZAFT ship, Novus , has a captured Earth Alliance solider on board. We have been ordered to rescue her. Her name is Taylor Ren. Lt. Ren was captured about two weeks ago. Any questions?”
 
“No, Cpt. Ramius.”
 
“Very well. We have located the Novus and you will leave immediately.
* * *
Kira, who was piloting the Strike mobile suit, headed towards the Novus.
 
“There it is.” Mwu's voice came over the intercom system.
 
Kira nodded. “Do you think it will be hard to get inside unnoticed?”
 
“Just follow me, kid.”
 
Kira followed Mwu's SkyGrasper. Both landed. Kira jumped down from the cockpit of the Strike and waited for Mwu. When he exited, Kira noticed he had a red bundle in his arms.
 
“Put this on,” Mwu instructed. Kira looked at the cloth closer. It was a ZAFT uniform.
 
* * *
So….what do you think? Please, please, please read and respond!!!!!!!!