Gundam SEED Fan Fiction ❯ Gundam SEED – Forever Freedom ❯ The Begin ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Gundam SEED - Forever Freedom
PG-13 Action/ SCI-FI / Adventure
 
Disclaimer: Okay these characters or not me all right they belong not to me. Do not call the lawyer all right And the songs are not mine either.
 
LA People. Welcome to my first and Hopeful a good one for one all fans of Gundam SEED. Its my first and hope a good one. And its in my version what happen. Today is a new day using some stuff from Gundam SEED and some not. Maybe a little sneak-peak at the new Gundam show.
 
Let me give you summary of the story will sort of it part of it heee because I can.
This war is a struggle for supremacy between genetically enhanced "Coordinators" and the unmodified "Naturals" of Earth, and the hero of the story is a young half -Coordinator and half Natural who is forced to fight against Coordinators in order to protect the lives of her friends and loved ones.
Let us being:
 
*Flashback
^-^ Songs
() Space Colony

 
^-^ Invoke by T.M. Revolution
 
Prologue: The Begin
 
Narrator: Mediapolis, a so-called neutral space colony was holding a top-secret weapons research facility, producing Gundams for the Earth Alliance. ZAFT, which is composed of Coordinators (genetically modified/upgraded humans), attacks Mediapolis, stealing 4 out of the Alliance's 5 Gundams.
(At Mediapolis)
*Flashback*
Kira get up….Come 0n please were going to be late
*End of Flashback*
Kira: Oh hi Guys what going on
Sai: Hey, you are sleeping like a big frog on a log
Kuzzy: He that nice Sai. Beside Kira are friend right
Tolle: Yeah I mean that bird was supposed to wake him up right
Birdy: Birdy wake up Birdy
Miriallia: Tolle that bird has a name right
Tolle was going to say until Sai said:
Sai: Come on were going to be late

As the friend walk the all stop and look ahead and the Earth Alliance were there on there space colony. Make something it has to end the war and to bring peace back to Earth and ZAFT.
First Earth Alliance Personal: CAPTIAN EVERYTHING IN ORDER.
Captain of Earth Alliance: GOOD BRING IN THE TEST POILTS FOR THE GUNDAMS.
Second Earth Alliance Personal: ALL GUNDAM TEST POILTS PLEASE REPORT TO YOUR RESPECT GUNDAMS.

(IN SPACE)
Le Creuset team was in outer space waiting for there mission to begin. Everyone was there that past the test to due this mission and some past and some did not.
Le Creuset: You three are going to be part a mission I trust that you people have the time to make sure everything is all right.
Karoso: YES SIR
Rusty: YES SIR
Athrun: YES SIR
Le Creuset: Good know off to….Were are Dearka and Yzak at
The Two men come run in wearing there Red ZAFT Outfit.
Dearka and Yzak: SORRY SIR
Le Creuset: Good know were is Nichol at
Athrun: There is sir come right know
Nichol: Sorry I am late sir I must have overslept thou.
Le Creuset: Hmm…Your mission is to capture the five mobile suite that are built in Mediapolis
All together: YES SIR
Then the were off to Mediapolis to get the mobile suite and to get revenge on the Naturals.

A woman with long red hair was standing back of the friends. Only promple was she was one of test pilots for the mobile suite.
Kira: I wonder what the are going to due after getting that thing up the look like high tech
Tolle: Who cares about it only thing that bug me that those test pilots look young
Miriallia: True but nothing goes to change
 
Sai: Hmm nothing wrong about that
 
The woman was about answer when alarm was going off and the GINNS and ZAUKS attack the base of Earth Alliance Force. People were being killed and everyone was run and screaming then Kira friends run toward the shelter were everyone was going. The young-women look on to the young group of friends and says.
 
Young Red hair women: Good there leaving and I hope the make it out. Be careful guys.
 
Then she start to run toward the were the Gundams are. In addition, see seven people trying to get inside and then she takes out her gun and start to run.
 
Yzak: DIE YOU NATURALS
 
Rusty: THIS IS SO COOL AND WE A RE WIN
 
Athrun: THERE THE ARE LETS GET THEM
 
Then a gun shot was heard and hits Rusty in the head and he feel down then Nichol saw and yells.
 
Nichol: NO RUSTY
 
The young women see that four off the Gundams were steal and one was left and she had to get there before a ZAFT person get its and see on of Earth Alliance try to get in but fail and shot.
 
Young Red hair women: NO CAPTIAN…STAY AWAY FROM THAT GUNDAM
 
Then Nichol back off, look at the young girl face and gasp, and says
 
Nichol: Flay Alster is that you
 
Flay: Nichol… Nicol Amarfi but why are you part of the war
 
Karoso: NICHOL GET INTO THE OTHER ONE-Yzak HAVE LAST ON DERKA HAS THE MIDDLE ON, ATHRUN HAS THE FIRST ONE GET THE FOURTH ON, AND HURRY LETS GET OUT OF HERE.
 
Nichol jump back in get into the Blitz Gundam and Flay look on and decide to get in the Mobile Suite only to sure that she was half-Coordinators and half-Natural she had the skills to pilot a Mobile Suite.
 
Murrue: Ms. Alster what are you doing your father not to going to be happy
 
Flay ignore staff personal and brings her in and start the Mobile Suite up only to add the code inside the main computer and start its up. The Mobile Suite stands up and it was ready to fight.
 
^-^ Anna ni Isshodattanoni by SEE-SAW

 
A/E: I told you so that it was different. Hmm nothing more different story line hmm. Hahahaha heee what the dectior said that Flay was suppose to pilot the one of ORB thing. And The half to ruin that part Grrr. Nevertheless, who cares right heee? SEE YA NEXT TIME.
 
Narrator: What does are young hero have to do to procet her friends, What will happen when Gundam is used in battle, And what happen when two friends fight and ZAFT destroy Mediapolis.
 
NEXT TIME ON GUNDAM SEED FOREVER FREEDOM
 
The NAME IS GUNDAM, BURN IN THE LIGHT GUNDAM