Gundam SEED Fan Fiction ❯ Gundam SEED – Forever Freedom ❯ The Past ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Gundam SEED - Forever Freedom
PG-13 Action/ SCI-FI / Adventure
 
Disclaimer: Okay these characters or not me all right they belong not to me. Do not call the lawyer all right And the songs are not mine either.
 
LA People. So how was hmmmm? I know let saying getting out of high school and graduating from it on May 21. So lets us begin the story and you know the summary from the last chapter right.
 
*Flashback
^-^ Songs
() Space Colony
 
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-* -*-*-*-*-*-*
^-^ Invoke by T.M. Revolution
 
Phase Three: The Past
 
Narrator: The Past is something that nothing goes back and replays it again. Nothing can change it again only for a minute you think about your past and see how it was about how everything come to this day.
 
Fllay was walking around the ship, stop for a moment, looks in space, and recall the time she meet Nichol.
 
*Flashback*
 
Nichol hand Fllay a fly bird and says…
 
Nichol: here Fllay I made this for you out of or friendship.
 
Fllay: Thanks Nichol…so your father wants you to join the new war and fight right.
 
Nichol: Yeah which is fine with me…I was training for this but you have more experience then me you were made LT.
 
Fllay: Yeah…but I had my father training me..
 
Nichol walks toward the gate and smiled at his friend and the little bird fly toward Nichol and land in his hand and says..
 
Birdy: Birdy
 
Nichol smiled and see the bird fly toward Fllay and lands on her shoulder. Wave back Fllay and hops inside the car...
 
*End Of Flashback
 
 
Fllay floats between the wall and holds on the riling on the other side and see her friends exiting out of the Mess Hall and floats toward pass them not hearing them saying hi two her.
 
Kira: Fllay wait….
 
Sai: Leave her alone Kira she has a job let her do it she will talk to us when she done.
 
Kira looks at Sai, sigh, him, and rest of his friend and walks around the ship. Then head back to there the personal headquarter.
 
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-* -*-*-*-*-*-*
On the Bridged
 
The captain was looking at the screen and seeing the Strike fighting the Blitz Gundam off so the went destroy the Archangel and see Fllay walking in…
 
Captain Ramius: Ahh Fllay welcome lets talk about your battle plan off piloting the Strike Gundam until we reach Neo-Artemis. I'm a little worry about the rest of the Gundam and there Pilots.
 
Fllay: Don't worry! y about them, Captain. I'll take care of them.
 
Badgirule: Absolutely not! I was completely against the idea that I had her go out again in the Strike. There will not be a second time, Captain
 
Captain Ramius: But won't that be Ms. Allster's decision? Right now, the Strike is Earth Alliance's property and since I'm the Captain in this ship, I could ask her if she is willing to fight again.
 
Badgirule: WHAT!!! She a Little girl not to mention a half - Coordinator and she will die after the second battle.
 
Fllay listen in after hearing she was half-coordinator and sigh and looks down…
 
Captain Ramius: Fllay is there something Wrong what Ensign Badgirule said..
 
Fllay: No…its just that…I will pilot that Gundam until we reach Neo-Artemis then I will leave the ship…
 
La Flaga: You have guts kid…even thou your half-coordinator does make you member of this ship and you are a LT.
 
Fllay nodded her head, see Badgirule walks toward her, and place her hand on Fllay shoulder and sigh and says…
 
Badgirule: Sorry what I saw Fllay but will you becarerful like the first time…
 
Fllay nodded her head and salute the Ramius and Badgirule and head toward the door and exits out of the bridged.
 
^-^ Anna ni Isshodattanoni by SEE-SAW
 
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-* -*-*-*-*-*-*
A/E: Finish with the one I had the idea stick in my head for a while. I know short let say a big battle scene is next and tune in. Please can I have some feedback please? STAY TUNE TO THE STORY.
 
Narrator: What happen when a old friend wents to fight and destroy the ship… but what if your friends were on the ship and you went to protect it from ZAFT and other people will you do it…
 
NEXT TIME OF GUNDAM SEED: FOREVER FREEDOM
 
TO PROTECT, PROTECT THEM WITH YOUR SPRITI GUNDAM..