Gundam SEED Fan Fiction ❯ Happily Ever After? ❯ The Agenda ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 4- The Agenda
Rays of the sun shine through the curtains and into her eyes. Opening her eyes slowly she shield the brightness with her hand. She saw that he was still sleeping peacefully beside her. She had a good look at his slender body. The upper part was not under the covers. His body might be slender but they are firm and strong. She places a peck on his lips. He stirs and slowly opens his eyes and smiles at her.
“Good morning beautiful.” he greeted her.
A new day started; from then onwards they were inseparable
xxxxxxxxx
Today he has something special planned.
“Where is he taking me?”
“What surprise does he have installed for me?”
“I can feel that he is very happy and excited. I just wish I know what is he up to.” Lacus thought quietly to herself.
Kira glance at Lacus. She was stunningly beautiful. Her hair caught the wind and was flowing like pink waves. He hoped she'll like what she'll be seeing at their destination. His left hand withdraws from the wheel and reached a small heart shape box in his pocket. He looked back at the road, concentrating on his driving.
Then it hit him just like that. A sharp pain in his head. His vision blurred as the road began to split into two. He released the gas paddle, slowing down the car. He tried to refocus his vision.
“Kira are we there already, your slowing down the car.” asked Lacus
“No, not yet. It's just that there was something blocking the road. I was just evading it.” Kira lied.
He did not want Lacus to worried about his minor migraine and spoil everything he had planned for her. His vision slowly cleared and came into focus once again. The splitting headache was gone also.
“Must be the sun” he thought and dismiss the incident and returned to his objective of reaching his destination.
“We are almost there, Lacus.” cried Kira happily when they almost reach their destination.
Lacus could hear the ocean waves crash on to the beach and rocks. The air smelled a bit salty.
“We must be at the beach.” she thought. “Maybe he's planned another picnic.”
The car finally came to a halt. Lacus could hear Kira shut off the car engine and got off the car. She waited patiently. He came over to her side and opened the door and led her out.
“Where are we?” she asked.
“Be patient, you'll soon find out.” he replied.
Lacus felt Kira lifting the blindfold at last and yelled “SURPRISE”. She opened her eyes and blinked a few moments to focus her vision. They were out of focus after being in the dark for so long.
Lacus was really surprised. In front of her was a house, the surrounding environment was magnificent. It had a garden filled with her favorite flowers; white roses. The house was situated just off the beach on a near by cliff overlooking the vast ocean. The sun was setting, its rays slowly gone from the horizon.
“What is the meaning of this Kira?” “Where are we?” “Whose house is this?” asked Lacus.
“Whoa….. Slow down with the questions.” “How do expect me to answer without giving me the chance.” said Kira.
“Lacus this is the future I hope you will share with me.” said Kira.
“Is this a proposal, Kira?” asked Lacus.
Kira blushed, looking down, gathering courage he kneel down on one foot, took out the heart shape box and presented it to Lacus. He opened the box and inside was a diamond ring.
“Well you can call it that way. So Lacus will you marry me?” Kira cautiously asked in fear that she might reject him.
Lacus was lost for words; this was the happiest moment of her life. The man she loves is proposing to her. She fell to her knees and hugs him.
 
Till the next chapter. Please R&R. Hope you enjoy it.