Gundam SEED Fan Fiction ❯ Mobile Suit Gundam SEED: Honor of a Knight ❯ Phase One: Start of Something New! ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own the anime series known as Mobile Suit Gundam SEED or its Manga side story Mobile Suit Gundam ASTRAY nor do I own anything from the SEED MSV that I may include in this Fanfiction. I only own my own characters and mecha that I have created for the purpose of this story. At least all but the Character of Brian Carter and his Gundam known as the Hi-Wing Gundam, for they are owned by my friend RX-79(BC) and are not owned in any part by yours truly.
 
Mobile Suit Gundam SEED: Honor of a Knight
A Mobile Suit Gundam SEED AU Novella Written by, William R. Woods “Deathzealot”
 
 
 
Phase One: Start of Something New!
 
"A warrior with something to defend someone close to it, will always fight better then one who has nothing to protect at all or fights with fear in hand,"
-Captain Lewis Halberton, in a speech to an Academy Class, March 23, C.E 69
 
A long lost military general in an earlier part of Earth's history once mentioned that, “Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake,” which according to Lieutenant Junior Grade Ian Goddard fit this situation he found himself in.
`Who's bright idea was to take a Nelson Class and disguise it as a so called transport,` Ian angrily thought to himself as he watched the so called “disguised” warship approach the slowly spinning colony of Heliopolis on the screen in front of him. Snorting Ian took another look at the three angry red contacts showing up on the radar screen.
`I am sure the Coordinators are dieing of laughter over there looking at our so called transport,` Ian bitterly thought as he eyed those contacts staring back at him. As if reading his thoughts his commander Lieutenant Mwu La Flagga looked at the aging captain of the ship sitting in the captains chair of the vessel.
“You know sir, once we get back to Luna I need to shoot the intel weenie who decided it was a better idea sending a fully armed warship disguised as a transport, then a real transport ship,” Mwu mentioned bitterly at the older man who only sighed as if wishing he was somewhere other then where he was.
“Well at least ZAFT can not follow us into the colony since they are neutral after all and they never tried to attack us when they caught up with us yesterday. It was partly from your gracious escort Lieutenant La Flagga,” the Captain said trying to stay positive for the benefit of his crew. Mwu only rolled his eyes and was about to respond when a group of five young men arrived on the bridge and saluted both officers
“Captain permission to start preparing for our arrival at the colony?” the lead man asked with a salute, both Mwu and the Captain returned it.
“Permission granted Lieutenant but may I ask where your sixth pilot is at the moment,” the Captain asked with a frown knowing that the final pilot was a last minute addition to the group.
“Well sir, Ensign Jorgan was not used to zero-gravity as of yet and if you noticed had been in the sick-bay a good amount of time since his arrival on the ship. Now however I believe Doc Morgan has taken him off flight status since he managed to shatter his entire left leg by getting his leg caught in a door sir,” the other man said with a slight flinch as he recalled the state of poor Jorgan's leg. Mwu and Ian flinched as the tale came to an end. It was pure bad luck that the first pilot of the Sixth Prototype was killed in a terrible accident when his transport malfunctioned and crashed into the moon only a mile out from Luna HQ where the ship was being outfitted. Ensign Jorgan was a last minute addition to the group since the man had the experience in sniper operations to help him operate the Mobile Suit not mention having some fighter experience.
“Well that means we are once again without a pilot for the sixth prototype then, luckily poor Ensign Jorgan only has a broken leg then being dead,” the Captain said with a shake of his head. Mu snorted knowing that poor guys career was ruined, granted Mu was sure they could unload Jorgan at the colony and get him proper medical attention.
“Captain we are cleared for docking, and Heliopolis Control welcomes us to the colony sir,” the communication officer reported from his position above the captain. The captain nodded in understanding watching as he ship slid in the colony's dock with little effort.
“Well it appears we made it Lieutenant La Flagga,” the captain said with a relieved grin on his face, before ordering his crew to prepare for unloading their cargo. Mu nodded but scowled as he looked over at the three red contacts still sitting as if waiting for him.
'Things are about to get interesting and this war is going to get hot once more. I have the feeling that I am going to be in the center of it,' Mu thought to himself as he took one last glance around the bridge before leaving to catch a nap, Ian followed in his wake.
 
* * *
Sighing mournfully Major Brian Carter stepped into the office of the overall commander of the Defense Forces located at the colony. Unlike on the mainland, the colony only has a small detachment of the Defense Forces. As Brian stepped into the office, Colonel Frank Taylor looked up from the paperwork he was looking through at his desk to look at him with a frown. However when he saw who it is it was, his face split into a grin.
“Major Carter, just the man I wanted to see. How is the Alliance's G-Weapon Project coming?” the older man asked with a grin. Brian smiled back knowing that the man was only trying to be cheerful for his sake since somehow the majority of the Alliance Officers he was working with where anti-coordinator.
“They are done with the general testing, and are just about done with everything else. The rest will be finished at Alliance HQ since the transport with the pilots has just arrived and Captain Valerie gave the order to start transferring the G-Weapons to the Archangel. So the Alliance will finally be out of our hair and we will be able to turn our attention to the Astray Project,” Brain reported with a grin of his own at his commanding officer. The Colonel smiled back and chuckled lightly since he had his fair share of experiences with the Earth Alliance Officers. While the Colonel was no Coordinator the Alliance Officers where ignorant and full of themselves. However his mood soon vanished as he remembered the report that had arrived only minutes before Major Carter arrived.
“This is good, however the transport was followed by a trio of ZAFT ships. I have ordered the typical challenge to them but we have not received an answer from them,” he reported with a frown. Brian cursed silently wondering who was in command of that ZAFT Team that those ships belonged to. However his response was cut off as the office door opened once more and a tall, elegantly dressed man walked in. Both Orb Officers straightened and saluted the man before them.
“Colonel Taylor, I was wondering if it was true that the Alliance are now finishing up their little project and are moving out?” asked Rondo Gina Sahaku, one of the Orb Unions Nobles who was on the colony to observe the Astray Project. Both officers traded looks before the Colonel nodded to Brian silently given him permission to answer him.
“Lord Sahaku, the Alliance G-Weapons are now being transported to the Archangel where they will be sent on there way to Lunar HQ before heading Earth Alliance HQ located at JOSH-A,” Brain reported with a tone of respect, even though he did not like the man since he like the majority of the Orb Military where loyal to the Attha Family, he was still a Noble of Orb and deserved respect.
“Ah! Uzumi sent his loyal lap dog to keep a eye on me did he,” he responded with a snort directed at Brian.
“Milord I am here to keep an eye on the Alliance not you, not to mention to help with the Astray Project in any way I can,” Brian responded to his barb with barely controlled anger as he looked over at the so called Noble of Orb.
“Very well, do give that girl that Uzumi calls his daughter my regards,” the noble said with a evil smirk before exiting as he had entered. Brian who was seeing red after that newest barb the man had said. After a few breaths of air he managed to calm down enough to look back over at his CO.
“Sir is there anything else you wish of me?” he asked with a frowning salute. The other man sighed and waved for him to sit back down.
“Yes Major I want you to help the Alliance get those Mobile Suits moving. The faster that they are out of here, the better. After you are done you are on the first transport back to the mainland,” the other man replied with a smile as younger mans expression lifted as it began apparent that he was going to be on a transport to go home before the day was out.
“Yes sir, it shall be done. I will report to the factory and see if I can be of any help to the engineers there,” he repeated his orders with a grin before saluting and leaving the office. Colonel Taylor only smiled and shook his head before returning to his paperwork.
* * *
“I am within seven kilometers of Kaoshiung spaceport, where the sounds of fierce combat continue to echo. As you see behind me ZAFT Mobile Suits are advancing at a fast pace towards the spaceport,” the helmeted news reporter said as he nervously glanced over his shoulder at the tall titans stomping behind him. The young teen watching all this from the safety of his lap top frowned as the reporter continued his report. However a hand reached over in front of the teen and closed the computer window.
“Yeah Fiona I was watching that,” the teen complained with a frown looking over at his girlfriend sitting next to him looking between her own laptop and a paper pad in front of her.
“Kira we need to get this work done for Professor Kato, I still can't believe we are not done with the stuff he dumped on us yesterday. Not to mention that report is from last week so Kaoshiung has most likely been already taken” Fiona Anderson responded with some barely controlled anger in her voice as she continued with her work. Kira Yamato her boyfriend only nodded before getting back to work.
“They are close to the mainland aren't they Fiona,” Kira mentioned with a frown looking over at her on the bench beside them. The two where sitting in a small park that served as a quad for the industrial college they attended. College students spread all around them where laughing and chatting with friends as the two Coordinators continued their work.
“Yes they are but Orb is neutral so they are going to be safe. I can't see it turning into a warzone. Now we need to get this done oh light of my life,” Fiona replied with a snort and a teasing grin at Kira. Kira blushed at her statement before looking at her shyly. The two where indeed in love, though they did have their fair share of arguments. Since they where still young and where only still just getting use to be together. However a thought soon crossed Kira's mind as he wished their mutal friend Athrun Zala was with them as his robo-pet Birdie flew across his vision.
“You know Athrun would love this job we are doing for the professor,” Kira said out of the blue as he watched Birdie flew towards them gracefully. Fiona looked over at him and briefly shook her head in agreement as she sighed in memory.
-Flashback-
In the Moon city of Copernicus three small figures meet in a small yet beautiful park not far from the cities space port. Rose petals swirled around them as they looked at one another with barely controlled tears.
Earth and PLANT will see eye to eye. There will be no war,” Athrun Zala the oldest of the three said with a smile as he handed the other two what looked like a yellow bird and a small white ball. However the two made sounds as they watch their creator say farewell to their new masters.
This evacuation doesn't mean a thing. You will join me at the PLANTs later right guys,” he finished with a smile at his two best friends in front of him. The girl then starts crying while the two baffled boys try to calm her down.
-End Flashback-
Sighing Kira looked at the small white ball rolling at their feet which was Athrun's present to Fiona that day. It was what he called a Haro and when Kira had moved to Heliopolis weeks after Athrun left it was Fiona's only friend she had. She and her family had soon joined the Yamatos at the colony two months later.
-Flashback-
Inside a classroom a brown haired boy looked sadly out the window next to his desk as the class he was in awaited its teacher to arrive. The room around him was filled with noises as the kids talked about their weekends and other things. This boy was the only one not talking or playing at all. On his desk a green and yellow bird looking robot looked up at his master with a small chirp. However the birds head swiveled to look at the door and let up a happy little chirp. Right then the door opened and their teacher walked in with her usual smile on her face.
Everyone take their seats, today we have a new student joining us so please make her feel welcome. Ms. Anderson will you please come in,” the teacher said with a wave at the still opened door. The boy turned to look at the door in surprise as a purple haired girl that he called one of his best friends entered the room with her own smile however unlike the teacher's hers was not really happy only plastered on her face. However when she saw the wide-eyed stare the boy was giving her, the smile brightened.
Ms Anderson take the empty seat next to Mr. Yamato if you please,” the teacher ordered with a smile as she pulled a book out of her large briefcase and put it on the desk. The girl moved towards the boy's desk and sat in the one next to it. She smiled at him which he returned with a smile of his own.
-End Flashback-
Kira sighed once more and looked at Fiona to see that she was lost in a memory as well. Smiling he nudged her gently and waved at the work in front of them. She blinked before looking at the work spread out in front of them. Sighing she went back to her work.
 
“I really do hope Athrun is okay,” Kira said with a sigh. Fiona nodded an answer as she picked up her little white Haro from the ground and put it back on the table. Birdie landed next to it as their masters went back to work. Suddenly Kira's cell phone started to ring harshly interrupting their work once more. Grumbling he dug out the offending instrument and accept the call without looking at the ID Screen.
“Yes,” Kira said with a frown, but soon turned to smile as his friend Tolle answered back. That smile soon turned to a frown and he looked down at his watch in horror.
“Sorry we are busy finishing up the stuff Professor Kato gave us yesterday and we lost track of time. We will meet you at the Terminal, we don't be late I promise,” he replied as he started to gather up his work and stuff it into his near by bag, but suddenly blushed brightly as Tolle once more said something.
“Tolle! We won't stop for anything like that and you know that. Anyways see you two in a few minutes,” he said before ending his call as he finished by putting his laptop into the side pocket of the bag. Fiona continued to look at him throughout the call but when he looked at his watch she did the same and saw that they where indeed late. She followed Kira in shoving her stuff into her bag and was ready by the time Kira was done with his call.
“Tolle and Mir will be waiting for us at the Ele-Car Terminal,” he told her before they raced off heading towards the meeting with their friends leaving behind the peaceful park behind them. However little did the young couple know it would the last time they see it.
* * *
In the shadow of a asteroid not far from the colony three warships of the ZAFT organization watched silently as a trio of smaller ships made their way towards the colony. As these ships approached the colony umbrella looking devices opened to slow there speed as they approached the colony. On the bridge of the lead ship the Vesalius, the white uniformed form of Commander Rau Le Creuset floated past the captain of the ship.
“Try not to look so frustrated Ades,” Commander Le Creuset said with a frown as he floated over to the plotting table located behind the command chair for the ship.
“Well I don't think it won't be to late to hear back from the council at least,” Captain Fredrik Ades replied with a frown of his own as his commander picked up a photo from the table in front of him and sent it spinning towards him.
“It will be to late, I have a sixth sense of about these things. If we do not seize the moment now, later we will pay with our lives for our reluctance to take action. The Earth Forces new Mobile Weapons, we must secure them before they move them,” he said as he watched the picture of a brand new Mobile Suit spin lazily in the zero gravity environment of the ship. Outside the three umbrella like ships made it to the colony where the device broke and suited figures floated away from the ships towards the colony exterior.
* * *
In the hanger of the transport disguised Nelson Class Defiant Ian Goddard looked over his TS-MA2 Moebius Mobile Armor from the cockpit of the mentioned MA. While his Moebius was a bit different then the two others laying side by side with it, it was still a Moebius Mobile Armor. The unit had been thoroughly modified by both himself and a crazy mechanic at the 12th Mobile Armor Squadron's hanger facilities located at the Lunar Base. The large gatling canon that had replaced the usual Linear Canon had be scavenged from a half-destroyed Drake Escort. His hardware was not the only thing that been giving a modification, since the OS on the Mobile Armor had been given a through modification as well. However these modifications made the OS a bit touchy and was the reason why he was now in his cockpit cursing as he tried to pin down the latest problem with the OS.
“Yeah Lieutenant how come we can't get any leave on the colony?” Ensign Luke Nigel his wingmate asked from his position on top of the Mobile Armor. He was leaning into the hatch after having gone over his own Mobile Armor, his two senior officers had taught him that much.
“Because Ensign we will be leaving once the G-Weapons are loaded onto the Archangel and head back to Lunar HQ. That will be only a matter of hours and we will have no time for leave,” Lieutenant La Flagga answered as he entered the overcrowded hanger heading towards the rack holding the Mobile Armor in place.
“Oh, and here I thought I could see the colony for myself,” Luke said with a sad frown. Mu only shook his head with a smile at the young pilots hurt expression. He was one of the few pilots who had join the Earth Alliance for the adventure or had nothing better to do. He was a happy-go-lucky young man, which was one of the reasons why Mu like him so much.
“Why don't you help the Chief unload the cargo Ensign maybe you can get a glimpse of the colony if you do that,” Mu mentioned with his famous grin. The other pilot's expression brightened and he raced towards the Chief of the Deck who was supervising the unloading of the cargo. Which was the reason why the hanger was overcrowded, granted a Nelson's hanger was always crowded but since the ship was not a real transport they had to stuff their so called cargo somewhere.
“Yeah Ian still having problems with that OS I see,” Mu said as he took Luke's place by the hatch as he watched the other man continue with his cursing spree.
“Yes I swear the bloody thing is laughing at me,” Ian said with a snarl as he finally found the problem and managed to fix it a few seconds later. Sighing he placed the keyboard back into its position and levered himself up towards the hatch.
“I'm telling you I will never get use to this damn thing, granted I was trained in one before assigned my old Zero but I got so used to flying a Zero going back was kind of hard. Yeah Mu want to switch with me,” Ian said with a grin looking over at Mu's own Zero. Mu only shook his head with a smile.
“No way I will keep her thank you,” Mu replied with a chuckle as he reached over to his side and patted a piece of red hull that was the starboard pod of his Zero.
“Right thought I give it try, anyways I am done want to grab a bite to eat at the mess. I am starved!” Ian said making his way out of the hanger with Mu in tow behind him. The two pilots who at first uncomfortable around one another after being assigned to the same unit once more had turned into best friends.
* * *
However those two pilots where going to combat sooner then they thought, as the suited figures that where the ZAFT infiltrators waited as the security beams guarding a service duct shut off to let them go ahead. Back onboard the Vesalius both Ades and Le Crueset watched as they entered the service duct.
“Commander remember the damage we suffered from chasing that mercenary down, we lost three GINNs to him sir,” Ades mentioned out of the blue as he watched the strike team enter the service duct one by one.
“Well the Ziegler has rejoined us Ades, we will be able to complete this mission without to many losses,” Rau replied with a frown looking over at the ship in question hovering to the port.
“The Ziegler only has five GINNs Commander and added those to our current force of GINNs that gives us twelve sir. If the Earth Forces managed to get any of those new Mobile Weapons up and running before we get to them, I don't think we can last long against them,” Ades mentioned with a frown looking over at his commander.
“Quit gripping Ades, twelve GINNs and my CGUE are more then enough. Even if the Earth Forces get those Mobile Suits up and running before we get them. Its thirteen against five and whatever the colony can throw at us. Remember I only choose the best pilots into my squadron Captain,” Rau scoffed with a cruel smile as he now watched the time display on his watch. Ades only sighed before nodding in reply before he went over the status of the ships weapons with his weapon officer. Little did they know that Ades predication somewhat comes true in hours ahead.
* * *
Back in the colony proper the young couple of Kira Yamato and Fiona Anderson had finally reached the Elecare terminal where their friends awaited them. In fact Tolle meet them halfway, Tolle was the brown haired, blue eyed, fun loving and joker of the little group of friends. In fact he was one of Kira closest male friends of the batch. Next to the young man was the form of Miriallia Haw his girlfriend and the mediator for the group of friends.
“So you guys took long enough to get here, did you stop for a little private moment between yourselfs,” Tolle said with a wide grin, both Fiona and Kira blushed while Miri only rolled her eyes at her boyfriends statement.
“Tolle you are a pest, you know that,” Kira managed to get through his embarrassment. Miri however took a different approach to the matter as she hit Tolle on the back of his head.
“OW! What was that for Miri?” Questioned Tolle looking at her with a hurt expression on his face, Miri only rolled her eyes before waving at the busy terminal behind them. The other three turned to see a very familiar red head chatting away with some friends as they slipped into one of the cars before they took enough.
“Shall we go, the Prof is waiting for us at the lab. So should we be going guys,” Miri said waving towards a waiting elecar. However they where stopped as a cough behind them attracted their attention behind them to see a trio of figures waiting behind them.
“If your not getting in mind if I do?” the lady in the lead asked with an arrogant tone of voice. Tolle managed to stammer out a sorry before clearing out their way so they could board the Elecar. The women and her two friends then took off heading towards the factory district. The gathered friends shook their heads and slipped into another Elecar that was soon heading towards the distant Morgenroete building.
* * *
In the busy factory district engineers and mechanics raced around the area getting four of the G-Weapons loaded into movable trailers for transport to the ship. The other two G-Weapons where having final tests on them before being loaded. In the middle of this was Major Brian Carter in his Morgenroete getup looking around for the officer in charge. All he knew was that it was someone named Lieutenant Murrue Ramius, he had briefly meet her during his first days on the colony. However he soon found her talking to a few of the engineers helping move the large war machines. He waited patiently for them to finish before he approached the lieutenant, she however noticed him before that.
“Major Carter, this is a surprise what can I do for you?” Lieutenant Ramius asked with a small smile on her face. Brian was taken back at her question, she was not the usual officer who had radiated hostilely at him as soon as he appeared.
“You are wondering why I am not like my fellow officers, well I actually had some friends that where coordinators before the war had started. Not to mention I know we did more harm to the Coordinators then you did to us, so I guess I just want this war to end,” Lieutenant Ramius answered with a brilliant smile on her face as she reach out a hand. One that Brian took with a smile of his own.
“I was sent to help out here if I could, so where do you want me,” he answered her earlier question with a smile. She only nodded and spoke to one of her men and then turned back towards him.
“I may need some help the X209, so if you can follow this officer, he lead you to it,” she ordered with a another brilliant smile, that in the future would make him respect this women all the more. Brian however only took his orders with a nod and a smile before following the man mentioned towards one of the Mobile Suits laying in its cradle.
* * *
Underneath all this in the service ducts underneath the factory several infiltrators finished placing explosive charges around the area. Enough to damage the factory and make it not useful in the future. The charges around the new battleship where already in place and now it was only a matter of waiting before final phase of the plan began. The suited figures of the infiltrators nodded at one another before heading off to meet up with the rest of the team.
* * *
Inside the main Morgenroete building Kira and company has arrived at Kato's lab. Waiting for them where the two members of their little club, Sai Argyle and Kuzzey Buskirk. Though a third person was leaning against a wall next to the office that belonged to Kato, though for now he was ignored as the friends exchanged pleasantries. Sai stood up from behind the desk where a lap awaited and approached Kira with a disk in hand. In front of them where to exoskeletons that was their project they where working with Professor Kato with.
“Oh Kira the Professor told me to give you this you. He said you would know what it was when you saw it,” Sai mentioned handing the other the disk. Kira sighed and turned to look at the equally overwhelmed Fiona.
“We are not even done with the stuff he dumped on us yesterday,” Kira moaned in anguish, however Tolle ever the joker of the group jumped on him mentioning that the mighty Kira couldn't handle a little bit of work. That earned a few well needed laughs from the gathered friends. Finally after he had calm down Kira finally noticed the blond haired boy leaning against the opposite wall from them looking at them suspiciously. Kira frown and turned towards Fiona who shrugged in response to his silent inquiry. Instead he approached Sai with a the question instead.
“Yeah Sai, whose he?” he asked his bespectacled friend pointing behind him towards the unknown boy there.
“Guest of the Professor, he was told to wait here while he went on a errand,” Sai mentioned with his own frown as he looked over at the mystery boy before shrugging at Kira.
“Anyways we need to get to work, Tolle, Kuzzey get strapped in. I need to go over a few calculations before we start, but I will be done when you get strapped in,” he mentioned with a smile sitting down at a desk before opening his lap top and getting to work. Fiona and Mirri helped the two boys into the exoskeletons while Sai checked the connections between the two and the other equipment. After a few brief minutes they where ready and started their work while the blond haired mysterious outsider watched on from his position near the door.
* * *
On a grassy cliff that had been where one of the major ducts had ended up stood a young man named Athrun Zala along with the rest of the ZAFT Infiltration Team around him. In front of him the red suited figure of Yzak Joule laid out on the ground overlooking Helios City watching as the first trailer pulled out of the factory heading for the dock. Behind him the remaining members of the team climbed out of the duct and joined the rest.
“The charges have placed underneath the factory,” the lead green suited figure report with a grim chuckle.
“It seems they are a bit late, however just a few more minutes before the naturals finally crawl out of their holes for us,” Dearka Elsman mentioned a snarl looking down at the trailers.
“So should delay the attack, they are not in position yet?” asked the nervous Nicol Amalfi from his position next to Athrun. Athrun opened his mouth to answer, but the final red suited figure of team finally spoke.
“No by the time the Commander starts the attack they will be in position,” Rusty Mackenzie mentioned with a frown.
“Alright then we wait till they are, we will be a little late but the mission will be completed,” Athrun mentioned looking down as the second trailer along with several other smaller trailers and escorts appeared out of the factory. He wished that it did not have to happen this way but it had to be. Little did he know that he and his the rest of his team would have a larger impact on the war ahead then Athrun thought he would.
* * *
On the Vesalius Rau watched as the timer on his watch reached zero, turning he then he looked over the waiting Ades at his side.
“It's time,” was the only words he said to his captain who knew what he meant by them. He only nodded in response before looking over at his crew.
“Weigh Anchor. Vesalius Launch!” Ades ordered as the engines of the ship started to flare as they started up propelling the ship towards the awaiting colony and its destiny. Meanwhile Rau pointed two of his fingers towards the waiting Mobile Suit operator, who only nodded in understanding before relaying the final order to the pilots. Down below the hanger hatch opened and the linear catapult extended as the first GINN was brought to the catapult. Without any fanfare the large war machine launched into space followed by its brothers. Watching this from the safety of bridge the ship, next to him Ades started to snap out orders to his crew, while the communication officer relayed the orders to the other two ships in the fleet.
'Ah! Things are about to get interesting and a whole new phase of the war shall start,' the mysterious Commander Le Crueset thought silently to himself as he watched as the last of the Mobile Suits launch from the ship. He was right something new was just about to be introduced into the war. Something that has not been since in modern war yet and that will turn the war into a whole new road, one that will test our new heroes ahead of them. For this is the start of something new.
-PHASE END-
* * *
Well Phase One is finally done, while I had originally planned on having it cover the entire canon Phase One. It did not happen that way since the chapter kind of got longer then I imagine it would. Since I am no Solid Shark (no offense Solid! ^_^) I can not really have large chapters if I wish to update as fast I want to. So I think this length with be about what the chapters will be if not a bit longer then this. Also I am sorry if this sound rushed but I really wanted to get this done before I go out of town this weekend.
Some good news is that Phase Two will be up in a weeks time if not a bit less more or a bit more. Also please leave a review or leave some criticism at the forums. One final thing before I stop, I need a reliable Beta Reader to help me out with my stories. If your interested please email me or PM me. Thank you and please enjoy this latest chapter, from yours truly.
^_^