Gundam SEED Fan Fiction ❯ SEEDlog ❯ On the Hunt ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

SEED DESTINY characters keep a journal.

Inspired by: Ever wondered in the series what Rey always mysteriously looks at on his mysterious computer? Ever wonder what he is doing? xD

Note: Entry is made between PHASE 4 and 5.


SEEDlog by UnfailingBlood
1
Date: Saturday, October 2, C.E. 73
Time: 10:30 PM
Subject: On the hunt

Today was a long day. During the preparation of Minerva’s launching ceremony three mobile suits were stolen. The three of us had to fight its pilots and through circumstances eventually needed to fight out of Armory One. I wonder how that PLANT fares now as there was a hole blown into its wall. We haven’t managed to catch the thieves or destroy the suits as ordered.

On the bright side Gil is here! But I haven’t had the chance to talk to him properly yet, and assuming he is at Talia’s quarters at the moment…Tomorrow perhaps?

Curiously enough two civilians boarded the ship on a ZAKU Warrior. It was ORB’s representative Athha and her bodyguard Alex. Negatively Shinn lashed out her, and worse, in the Chairman’s presence! I just don’t understand him sometimes, but on the other hand considering his past, I do.

The bodyguard’s cover was blown by Gil. His real name is Athrun Zala, yes THE Athrun Zala. I was skeptical at first, but then we met him in the lounge and it really is that person. Although he still claims to be “Alex Dinoâ€. Once again Shinn acted rather impolite.

At the moment he is asleep in his bed just across the room. It depresses me at how Shinn is keeping that cell phone so close; not wanting to let go of memories.

Unlike him I simply want to forget.Rey

Mood: Exhausted
Music: Shinn’s snoring