Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ The Od Riders of the apocolipse ❯ chapter six ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter Six: The fourth rider

Author note: Thank you very much for the reviews on both of my fics! PLEASE review this one too! I'm trying to write both of them at the same time, so it may take a couple of days to post new chapters!

(()) = Author babble

() = Ray thoughts

The fourth domain Duo ventured to had become one of the most feared, most terrifying, most avoided, most deadly, most…. (*Shudder*) fluffy and pink domains!

(Not exactly what you'd expect, ne?)

One of the few things that could truly terrify a demon (besides a higher ranking demon than they, that is), that can make a demon go insane in hours, become terminally ill in a day, or even die, is pink, fluff, and especially pink and fluffy clouds. Weird, I know, but this domain was beginning to look like something you'd normally only see in heaven!

You probably aren't really understanding this, are you? Well, let me put it like this. Angels and mortals alike both truly fear one thing, right? (Not including the creator, a god or goddess's wrath, or end of year exams!) They fear the unknown. Hell, in most cases. To them, it's eternal damnation. Heaven is sort of like that to us demons. Yea, I know, demons afraid of something? Tell one angel, just one, and you will NOT live to regret it!

Well, back to the story………Where did I get to again?…….Ah, yes! Now, as I was saying…

When Duo arrived in this terrible, `pure' looking place, the site that greeted his eyes would have felled a stronger demon than he (if that's even possible, I mean the guy just became the king of hell, and the god of death! Hum, I'll have to ask him some day….)

" I finally find a domain in a shit state, and look at it! I can't even use my scythe here! It would just pass through everything!" Duo demonstrated, bringing his new scythe cleanly through a disgustingly….pink cloud, which quickly reformed into the same perfect cloud shape it had been in before (*shudder*)

The whole domain, as far as the young demon could see, was pink, white, pearly, or fluffy. The brightness, and, and happiness of this plane could make a Walt Disney movie look morbid!

The few demons still left in this domain looked like they had been through a millennia's worth of torture, and had still not been granted the permission to die in peace yet. One figure, however, looked completely at ease in this place of fluffy glory (fluffy glory, ha! I HATE fluffy stuff!)

Duo gasped. He had heard rumours of one, but had thought it just to be that, rumours. (Or Solo trying to play another trick on him. Ha had managed to do that far too many times in Duo's opinion.)

Before him stood a short, gleeful-looking (you know, big chiba type eyes when you leave a little kid alone in a candy store, and let them have whatever they want?) boy. A half demon, half angel.

He had short, blond hair, and large, aquamarine eyes. His skin was milky white, his features very delicate. He had pale white-grey feathery demon wings, the points of the wings pearly white. He wore pale, loose white trousers (the floofy kind like those Wufei normally wears), pale pink shoes, and a candyfloss pink peasant top and jacket.

Duo nervously approached him from behind; the other youth appeared to be in some sort of a trance, not seeing of hearing Duo's rather clumsy and loud approach (trying to avoid anything pink or pearly-it didn't work.)

Just as Duo was about to speak, the other youth's eyes focused, and he smiled sweetly at Duo.

" You are Duo Maxwell, the new Shinigami and Enma. You are about five hundred years old. My name is Quatre Raberba Winner. I am also five hundred years old, and, yes, I did do this to the domain." Quatre giggled at Duo's awestruck look. " I was once destined to be an empath, had I become human. But seeing as I am not, I can now not only sense peoples feelings, but can read their minds, predict certain futures and communicate telepathically."

"YES!!!!!!!! FINALLY, a demon who will actually WILLIGLEY TALK TO ME!" Duo crowed, jumping up and down for joy. " He likes some weird things, and dresses kind of funny, but he seems to be a nice kid" Duo thought to himself, smiling happily at the petit blond.

"Hey, I like the way I dress!" Quatre cried indignantly.

"Opse! Sorry! I forgot most demons don't like their mind being read!" Quatre blushed scarlet, much to Duo's delight.

" That's ok, Q, Don't worry about it! Just don't do it all the time, ok?" Duo said, laughing. " To tell you the truth, I'm glad I've finally found another demon who is actually willing to talk to me!"

"Duo, of course I'll go to Hades to wait with the others their! I'll ask them what's going on, too. I want to ask you some stuff later, as do you." Quatre cried, hugging Duo; not even realising that he had, yet again, read Duo's mind.

" You should go and check out the abyss next. It's taken up what used to be about three domains now! Plush, there's the rumour someone is actually creating something over there. You should go there! Bye, Duo! See you again soon!!!" The petit blond enthusiastically waved to Duo, as he quickly flew off.

"Q sure is different to the other demons I've met. A lot more….friendly. Maybe this nice stuff isn't so bad after all" Duo muttered, shaking his head, before turning to leave.

……………………… …………………………̷ 0;………

End chapter six

So, what do you think? A bit short, I know all the chapters are, but I'm trying to write a chapter of this and my Goth one and trying to get them both posted every day! PLEASE, REVIEW!!!!