Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ One way ticket ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Okay, this is going to be some kind of a between Gundam Wing and the action movie; "Con Air" (One of my fav. movies.) If you like this chapter, then review and tell me, because otherwise I may stop writing this. Anyway, when I watched Con Air, I could just see Duo as the main guy; Poe, and that officer woman would be Noin. Duo wont be a prisoner though, just an undercover. Don't get me wrong, this won't be 2x9! I love 1x2 and that is what this is going to be. (Maybe with a little 3x4, 5xS and 6x9 thrown in, not much though) Oh, I will not write any lemons but they are probably in a sexual relationship.

There will be a 1x2/1+2 relationship, but there will not be a weak little Duo running around and saying "Heero, you're my hero, please help me!" Watch the movie, damn it! Duo is a 100 % male Gundam pilot with a rough childhood. It would hurt his male ego to say something like that! (+ I hate the phrase; "Heero my hero") Sorry authors, I've reading fics that are really good and then the final phrase is just that and it makes me disappointed!

This fic sets after Endless Waltz! The prologue focuses on Heero, but this is mostly going to be about Duo! And, the title is just temporary; if you have a good idea about what to call it, then email me! You find my mail at my "authors site"

Disclaimer: This disclaimer is meant for all the chapters in this story! I really hate to write disclaimers, don't you? Anyway, I Do Not Own anything related to Gundam Wing or the movie Con Air. I would write the names of whoever the owners are; only I knew them. Now when you know this; don't sue!

Warning! There are shounen ai pairings in this fic, and that means homosexuality! If you hate that, then leave. I don't take responsibility for anything about this. I'm straight as far as I know and I don't really care, I just love Duo and Heero together, they're cute and the pairing is pretty fun, actually. I mean, the stone-faced Japanese guy who doesn't seem to like talking, together with a loud and chatty American.

^^^^^^^^^^^^

One way ticket - Prologue

^^^^^^^^^^^^

Heero smiled as he watched his braided lover smile in his sleep while snuggling closer to Heero's chest. There was a lot he had learned from Duo since the Mariemeia-wars ended two year ago. Like smiling, laughing, the joys of movies and ice cream, reading and talking. The pilots had all matured those years, and at the same time taken up the childhood they because of various reasons never had.

Heero's mask, that was forced on by first Odin Lowe and them Dr J, had now slowly cracked and showed a more caring and happy person inside. The outside hadn't changed all that much. He was slightly taller, now standing proudly at the length of 168 instead of 156. His shoulder had broadened a little and he was still muscular but lean. His hair was still in brown disarray but his blue eyes were a little lighter and softer. He had found a lover and friends that he trusted with his life.

Duo had emotionally matured this year. He didn't chatter about worthless things only because he was afraid of the silence anymore, even if he still enjoyed talking. He was at heart a social person but he could now find joy in books and in music as well as the movies and videogames he still loved. Duo was probably the one who had matured the least in his looks, out of the five pilots. He had only grown a few centimetres the last year and he was now 158, the shortest one in the gang. He was still very slim and never seemed to gain any weight.

He swam 3 times every week to keep his body in trim and went to kickboxing once every week. Heero guessed it was because he wanted to prove that he wasn't defenceless. On bad days Duo could call himself a peanut, or a midget and it showed his disappointment with his growth His chestnut braid was still the same length and it reached to his hips.

Heero's smile widened as he saw the golden ring on Duo's finger. He had asked him yesterday and Duo had answered yes. They had been together in 2 years and they knew they wanted this. No marriage yet, but the ring proved the bond they shared.

Heeros thoughts continued to Trowa. The long boy had grown even more and was the tallest of them all; 170 centimetres. He had moved from the circus to be together with Quatre who had to take his duties as the inheritor from the Winner-family. He still didn't talk much, but he smiled so much more and the quiet smiles could make everyone feel at peace inside. He visited Catherine very often and since they found out that they were relatives, he had changed his last name to Bloom. He wanted to keep his first codename; Trowa and his name was now Trowa Bloom, official younger brother to Catherine Bloom, the famous knife-thrower.

Quatre would officially marry a famous businesswoman who's name was Sara Stellar. They were good friends and had immediately agreed to live in different estates with their respectively lovers. The marriage was arranged and Trowa and Sara's boyfriend Tom had agreed with it. It was because of the business and tradition and had nothing to do with love.

Quatre hadn't changed at all in behaviour, maybe he had gained a little temper, but that was rarely showed. He had grown his hair and the platinum blond hair now reached his chin. He usually just kept it behind his ears. He had grown a little taller to; he was 9 centimetres taller than Duo, which everyone but Duo found amusing. Much more than that, he hadn't changed.

Wufei was also pretty much the same, but at the same time he was more relaxed while bickering with Duo or talking about justice. Duo thought it was because Wufei finally let his hair loose. Yes, Wufei had stopped wearing his hair in a tight ponytail now, it was loose and he had a lot of drooling girls after him. His Asian features, black eyes and chin-length black hair and athletic body draw as much attention as Duo did now, and he actually seemed to quietly enjoy it. He was happily engaged with Sally anyway. Wufei was the shortest one in the gang (if you didn't counted Duo, of course). He was 162 centimetres now.

Heero sighed happily to himself as he picked himself up from the bed and Duo's warmth to go and prepare breakfast.

They still worked for the Preventers, but they were looking for new jobs. Duo had said to Heero that he wanted to live a peaceful life for once, and they had agreed to quit as soon as possible.

While Heero was frying the eggs and preparing the coffee, they liked it as black as it could be, the phone rang. He silently cursed as the eggs probably would be burned, and rushed out to answer.

"Yes?"

Noin's voice spoke: "Yuy?"

"Hai."

"We need you at the office now."

"At a Sunday?" Heero hoped that he didn't sounded as a complaining child as he said this.

"Yes, be ready in an hour please."

"Two"

"What?" Heero could hear the confusion and irritation in Noin's voice.

"In two hours" He answered. "We'll be ready in two hours."

Silence. Then: "Accepted, meet us in two hours." She hang up.

Heero stared at the phone in irritation; he and Duo never seemed to have a calm day. Suddenly he heard Duo's tired voice call from the bedroom:

"Ne Heero, what's up with this smell?"

Damn, the eggs.

^^^^^^^^^^ End Prologue ^^^^^^^^^^

Want more? Then review! OBS! The grammar faults are entirely my fault! (OK, that sounded really stupid!)