Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / G Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Memiors of an Amiercan Gundam Pilot ❯ Bonus: Christmas Memories ( Chapter 59 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimers: I don't own anything in here, except my own character. Everything and everyone else is owned by their respected owners.

To see the whole entire fanfiction series, visit www.gundamwing-gofightwin.web1000.com. (Note that this fanfic series won't be on the page, but all of the rest of the fanfics will be there, from the original Gundam Wing - Go, Fight, Win to the recently written Preventer's Core. Plus, you'll find side stories, songfics, and a bio of all the characters.)

Note: To understand this, read Endless Waltz: The Christmas Alternate on ff.net (or Endless Waltz: The Christmas Edition on the website)

Christmas Memories

So, we where all around that frozen lake I choose as the extraction zone; Trel had finished up the operation with Niki's help, I was keeping myself warm while Amy kept the fire going, and Jason and Savanna where doing some minor repairs to their Gundams.

Then, Jason jumped out of his Gundam and ran towards me. Unfortunately, he hit the snow when he jumped; he got himself back up, ran, and yelled to me, "Matt, we have to go now!"

"Nice try Jason," Trel said as she removed her surgical gloves and emerged from the tent where Mariemaia was held.

"I think you're losing your touch Jason," Niki said as she sat next to Amy and drank some tea with her.

"I'm not kidding! Why can't you guys believe me just this one time?" he ranted, which is the reason why that sentence is bad.

"Come on Jason," Amy said. "Even a two year old wouldn't believe you," as she chuckled at the thought.

"He's not kidding at all," Savanna appeared out of the middle of nowhere; we where shocked.

"That's a first: he's actually telling the truth," I said.

"Hey! I'm truthful!" he snapped.

"Sure you are," Niki said, rolling her eyes.

"And I'm the Queen of England," Amy said.

"More like the President of the U.S.," Trel added.

"So, what's the big hurry?" I asked Savanna.

"The doctors want us out of here ASAP," she told me.

"But what about Mariemaia?" Trel asked.

"They'll be here in about 25 minutes and counting," Jason said, looking at his watch.

"Alright! Let's pack up and get out of here!" I ordered as I went to my Gundam. We weren't happy about this call, but doctor's orders.

Just before they arrived, we all took up into the night sky. We left the fire going as a smoke signal to them to find Mariemaia.

We then received more information. We had to separate and keep out of contact until further notice. Also, we had to find a place to store our Gundam somewhere in the U.S.

I decided to head to Martha's Vineyard, off the coast of Massachusetts, where a house was waiting for me. I went into it and made myself at home; I also put the Gundam in an underground hanger below the basketball courts.

Then one day, I was watching some soaps when a news bulletin went through. They where some Scorpios surrounding the White House, and I decided to head to D.C. and take them out.

When I arrived, I pulled out my beam saber and went to work. "Say hello to my little friend!" I yelled as I sliced them one by one. And when everything was said and done, the president came out, unguarded, and yelled to me, "Thank you pilot!"

"You're welcome Mr. President," I yelled back as I headed off to the Vineyard.

That night, I heard that Scorpios tried to take key U.S. sites, but all where destroyed by us, and I mean, the six of us. I was also surprised that everything had been stocked full with supplies, equipment, and my trusty Skyline.

A few days later, when I woke up, I saw a Christmas tree in the living room full of things. On the tree, I found a note.

Dear American Gundam Pilots,

Happy Holidays! You'll be staying in your location for awhile, but you'll be safe. In case you're wondering on how everything got to your house, the house is programmed for your every need. Feel free to check out your surroundings, and please try to keep a low profile.

The Doctors

So the next day I headed back to D.C. to make sure the president was fine and dandy, which he was. Later that night, when I got home, I decided to read Time Magazine. It was cool since it was a special issue on the best mythological stories known. But the first one was an odd one…

Once upon when the earth was still young there were 12 Guardians each with his or her own element and animal guide. The 12 were spilt in half and both hated side another each other. Fire, Storm, Swamp, Earth, Space, and Forest on one side they were called the Protectors and Time, Water, Sand, Shadow, Light, and Ice on the other side were called Preventers.

The Earth Mistress was girl who controlled the powers of the Earth; she could create spikes and mountains with her power. Her friend was the Unicorn named Ocasta, who was very loyal and friendly to the Guardian and her greatest weapon was her dragger that were strapped to her dress. Her greatest rival on the other side was Shadow Master, for you see he lived in the Shadow and could move to were ever a Shadow was and appear there a second later, his scythe he uses in battle and his allies a huge bat named Death Scythe. He was the prankster of the group and was always in the territory of the Earth Mistress. All ways listening to her sing to the Unicorn that never left her side. One day the Earth Mistress fell into a trap with Ocasta and was knocked unconscious, when she woke she found her self in a dark place she tried to get but was pushed gently, she looked up to the Shadow Master and his cheesy grin. He had saved her from the trap and her Ocasta was saved also. The Earth Mistress was grateful and became good friends with the Shadow Master, and that friendship turned into love.

One of the Earth Mistress best friends was the Mistress of the Forest she had a little fairy named Kodiac as her guardian and she had the abilities to heal anyone. They were good friends all ways helping out in each others realms, but the greatest enemy the Forest Mistress was the Ice Master he was cold and unfeeling his dragon named Shenlong was the same, he could create ice and snow storms with his hand and as his element his very hard to get through especially with his katana by his side. One day his Shenlong got very sick and his pain was heard through out the land, the Forest Mistress heard the ice dragon's pain and rushed with some herbs to heal the dragon. The Ice Master wouldn't let her near the dragon, but he soon found out if she didn't help that Shenlong would die. He let her help the dragon and he was well in no time the Forest Mistress smiled at her work and returned to her realm. A few days later she found an ice rose in her palace, a romance evolved between he two.

The Swamp Master was the funky one and had a Griffin named Death who protected him well. He had the power to control the swamps and its creatures; you did not want to mess with him. He was okay with the others so there was no conflicts with him, the Sand Master was very peaceful so they got along fine with his 3 headed dog named Sandrock and his best friend was the Water Master. The Swamp Master best friend was the Storm Mistress who lived near an island where the Water Master lived. The two did not get along, because of there differences on was sky the other was water, enough said.

The Water Master had a serpent named Heavyarms and the Storm Mistress had Pegasus named Storm Shadow. The Storm Mistress had the power to create storms and could fly with her sword as a weapon. While the Water Master had a triton and his serpent to back him up. One day a group of hunters found her and attacked her. She was hit, and was knocked unconscious as she hit the water with her Pegasus were chasing the Storm Mistress. The Water Master felt her and another's chasing after her. The serpent and him found the Storm Mistress sinking to the bottom of his ocean. He saved her and got rid of the hunters. The Storm Mistress was advised to say in his Kingdom until he thought he was safe enough to return to her Kingdom. The longer they spent tighter the more romance appeared.

The Fire Mistress was very fierce and powerful at the time with her Phoenixwho she called Phoenix at the time by her side. She had arrows that could cause fire to any element. Her rival was the Time Master who had a falcon that he called Zero and a sword that could slash through time. The two were to opposites and never go along with each other when one day an evil sorcerer tried to take over their Realms, they decided to team up to defeat the evil and they won. There friendship turned into love and you get the picture.

The last two the Master of Space and the Mistress of Light were the leaders of the two sides. The Mistress of Light had a white bird who she called Peace was her guardian and her weapon was her light that she created in her hands and the Master had sword and a dragon called Wing. The two leaders both lived on the moon and met often secretly so that their teams wouldn't find out they kept a secret. One day a evil force came and took over the world and the two teams had to team up, they defeated the evil, but they were separated from each other, and to this day, their spirits live on separated one living in one world and the other in this world.

That next morning, I went into my mailbox, and I saw a storybook, complete with pictures and commentary. The thing was, they look exactly looked like us. The thought was that we where the Master or Mistress of those elements and the Gundam pilots and Relena where our dearly loved.

It was around Christmas Eve, I just got back from watching a speech from the president, thanking the Gundam pilots. I was bored and alone, watching some anime, when I heard the doorbell ring. I opened the door, and the first thing I felt was a hug. I also heard some crying and I felt some tears on my shoulders. I knew, at this point, who it was.

"Matthew?" I heard, coming from my shoulder.

"Relena," I said to her as we both stared into each other eyes.

"I've missed you so much," she cried.

"I've missed you too Relena," I said to her as I pulled her in for one of the most beautiful kisses she will ever remember.

So, we both spent Christmas together, and it was really nice. I hope that we get to that more often…

End notes: I haven't been writing fanfiction…I do have a life you know....but anyway, I hope that this is a start, and that I can continue the "Short Stories" series… (which I have)