Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Mobile Suit Gundam Fan Fiction / Gundam 08th MS Team Fan Fiction ❯ Heero Yuy's Ground Gundam Story ❯ Battle Over Control of Seattle ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

UC 6 July 0079

Battle Over Control of Seattle

"We're within 10 miles of Seattle," said Commander Domon Kasshu.

"Roger that," said a RGM-79(G) GM; a ground type GM that is a light brownish-red in some parts of it.

The Commander was in a Big Tray; a ground battleship with camouflage colors. There were 3 of them.

There were 30 GM Ground Types, over 100 Type 61 Tanks (regular tanks with two cannons instead of one) and 10 RX-79(G) Gundams; a Gundam meant for ground (similar to the GM Ground Type).

Ace pilot, Heero Yuy, was in a Ground Gundam

"Missiles at 12 o'clock," said Commander Domon, as missiles headed towards them, the battle had begun.

Most mobile suits dodged them, the Big Tray's got severely damaged, and most tanks were destroyed because they couldn't dodge the missiles.

"Return fire," said Domon, accepting the battle.

The Big Tray's, Tanks, and mobile suits started firing at the Zeon's. One Gundam had a large 180 mm Cannon, and another Gundam had Missile Launchers, which he kept firing. Heero Yuy's Gundam had a Beam Rifle. He went behind a building, so he could shoot without any Zeon's noticing.

"Steady," said Heero, aiming his Beam Rifle, He got target lock on a MS-06 Zaku II, which was green with one eyeball looking around, 180 degrees. He fired, direct shot right at the cockpit. It blew up with a big explosion (like all mobile suits).

Heero didn't know that behind him were 3 Dopps, which were green (like the green of a Zaku II) and were much different than jets. They fired at Heero's Gundam damaging it.

3 missiles were fired in the air destroying all 3 of the Dopps.

"Heero, we are in need of some desperate help here," said Commander Domon. "Any more hits and we're dead."

"I'm on my way," said Heero confident, even though he would be seen going across the battlefield.

On his way three shots were fired at him, from a Magella-Top Cannon, a green version of the 180 mm cannon.

"Ah!" Heero said shaking in his cockpit. "Damn, I'm going to die out here!"

A MS-09 Dom, a black and purple mobile suit, came hovering towards him, and took out its Heat Saber. Heero's Gundam took out its Beam Saber and hit the cockpit of the Dom, with the sacrifice of the Gundam's shoulder pad flying off, making it even worse damaged.

Enemy forces retreated because of their failed attempt to take control of Seattle.

"We won," said a Feddie soldier, raising his GM's hand and also his own.

"Yeah, great," said Heero, even though he was mad he was defeated so easily. "Yeah, great."

"You did great, Heero," said Duo Maxell, Heero's best friend. "Even tough your Gundam is battered we still won the battle."

"With a battle as short as that one," said Heero. "It wouldn't be that much of a cheerful victory."

Samms0079- this is just a short version of the battles ahead, they will be a lot longer than this one. But, if you liked this, then I bet you will like the next one.

Intro to Mobile Suits in Chapter

RX-79(G) Gundam Ground RGM-79(G) GM Ground Type 61 Tank