Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Mobile Suit Gundam Fan Fiction / Gundam 08th MS Team Fan Fiction ❯ Heero Yuy's Ground Gundam Story ❯ Heero Taken Prisoner ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Heero Taken Prisoner

UC 17 July 0079

Heero woke up, yawning and scratching. He looked around at his new room and was surprised to see Duo right next to the door, all dressed.

"Hey, Heero, it's 6:32, you're going to be late for breakfast," said Duo, as Heero got out of bed and got into his regular clothes."

"OK, OK," said Heero as he yawned again.

Heero and Duo walked into the Mess Hall, they got breakfast and just talked. For breakfast they had, 2 pieces of sausage, scrambled eggs, and some bacon.

"Is my Gundam ready for battle, yet?" said Heero as he took a bite of Sausage.

"Nope," said Duo, eating a piece of bacon.

"I can't believe it just took 3 Dopps, and 1 Zaku II and 1 Dom to take me out," said Heero. "Is Commander Domon, okay?"

"Yes, he is," replied Duo. "I came and destroyed the mobile suits attacking his Big Tray."

"Was your Gundam severely damaged, too?" asked Heero.

"Yeah, I had to get a new one," replied Duo. "And they said if I lose this one I will be in a GM mobile suit, and if I fail on that four times, I will be in a Type 61 Tank."

"So, how many mobile suits did you shot down?" asked Heero. "I shot down one Zaku II and one Dom."

"I shot down three Dopps, two Zaku II's and one Dom," replied Duo.

After breakfast, Duo and Heero were walking around, when suddenly an enemy squadron appeared, consisting of 15 Dopps, and 1 Gaw, a Gaw is a purple plane that can carry mobile suits.

"Enemy forces in the air and on ground," a Feddie Soldier said. "I repeat, enemy forces in the air and on ground. Attack with turrets, no mobile suits engage."

The Feddie soldier said that because on the ground Magella-Attack, tanks that have the green Zaku color, and one cannon, superior to the Type 61 Tank, and also on the ground were Cui's, redish orange vehicles that carry men into hand-to-hand combat.

Zeon's started flying of the Cui's with their jetpacks.

A Magella-Attack fired at the base making a hole for the Zeon's to go through.

Feddies started running around with machineguns and firing at Zeek soldiers. One man threw a grenade at two Feddies killing them, when the Zeons ran thorugh the dust. Heero and Duo started firing their machinegus, killing the two Zeons.

"Let's go Duo," said Heero. "More soldiers are coming threw other holes that have been made by the Magella-Attack tanks."

"Got that, Heero," replied Duo.

Another fired shot from a Magella-Attack tanks seperating Heero from Duo.

Two Zeons crept behind Heero grabbing him.

"Heero!" said Duo as the two Zeons took Heero away.

Heero struggled to get passed them, but one of the Zeons beamed him on the head with his machinegun, knocking him out…

Heero woke up in a prison cell, practiclly empty, except for a bed.

"Where am I?" Heero wondered.

"You're in a prison cell, idiot," said a Zeon soldier, standing guard.

"Why didn't you just kill me," said Heero.

"Commander Gaia, the Black Star, said he `wanted answers' from you," said the Zeon.

"What kind of answers," Heero replied.

"Dunno," the Zeon replied.

"Cheese and water for the prisoner," said another Zeon soldier carrying cheese and water.

He opened the jail cell and put the food on the bed.

"Thanks," said Heero, sarcastically.

"This all you'll be getting until you're dead," said the Zeon who gave Heero the food.

"You're going to be dead after we get those answers," said the Zeon guard.

"You said you didn't know what the answers were," said Heero.

"I don't," said the Zeon guard.

After their "nice" conversation, Heero ate his cheese and drank his water. He fell asleep an hour later thinking, "just try to kill me!"