Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ Anime Romance's Revenge ❯ The Complete and Total...All out war! ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Anime Romance's Revenge 03 - The Complete and Total...ALL OUT WAR!

PLEASE READ THIS!!!
Jigglypuff: Here's the reason this chapter took so long to write...
I AM HAVING A VERY VERY BAD YEAR...
Therefore I was DEPRESSED when I was writing this one and that means
that this one isn't as funny as the others were. So take my advice...
SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THE
PAGE AND READ WHO WON, THEN
WAIT FOR ME TO WRITE MY EPILOGUE!!!
Trust me, you DON'T want to read this one ; - ;. Just imagine it up ok? This
one SUCKS. I'll write the epilogue real soon ok?

Oh, almost forgot the disclaimer ^_^;. But you all already know it so what the heck...

The boys were all in bed fast asleep...can't say the same for the girls though.
"ICK! Now my beautiful necklace is ruined! Those little brats are gonna pay!!!"
Hilde screamed.
"Stop screaming and get to work..." Misty said sleepily.
The sailor scouts were having a little talk...
"I think the little kid is kinda cute." Mina said, "I mean, cute as in cute cute not hot cute."
"Well, I think that guy with the green shirt is cute" Serena said.
Everyone else gasped.
"Serena...I think telling us you like that person once was enough..." Rei said.
(From the Anime Romance series ^_^)
"No, no, not that quiet guy. I like that guy that has that very...showy (?) green shirt
and black spandex." Serena said as she blushed.
All the other scouts became quiet.
(Hey, I added that in there because one of my reviewers asked me to get Serena
to like Heero...)
Ehh...back to the other people ^_^.
Relena was washing her hair out in the lake.
"Umm...Relena, I wouldn't do that if I were you..." Hilde said.
"Why not?"
"You don't know what could be in there..."
"....."
"Then where should we wash up?"
"Haha! I, Washu, will create a new dimensional tunnel for that!" Washu commented.
"You're a genius Washu! You're the greatest Washu! YAY!!!!" A&B said as Washu
did that little laugh of hers ^_^. So Washu made the new dimension bla bla bla...
"There, all finished!" She said.
"Took you long enough." Ryouko said.
"Be polite!" Aeka said as she shoved Ryouko over. "For being so nice, may I go
first Washu?" Aeka asked.
"Hey!!! No fair!" Ryouko said as she shoved Aeka out of the way.
"Hey! No fighting!" Sasami said with those big eyes. ...Hey is it just me or does
Sasami remind me of Quatre...I mean they both try and stop fighting...with big sad eyes...
Everyone else was sweatdropping. Washu turned around to them.
"Well now, let's go shall we?" Washu asked them.
"Is the bath big enough for all of us?" Kiyone asked.
"It sure is! Thanks to my superior intellectual technology, I...." Hilde clamped a hand
over her mouth.
"Let's just go take a bath, we still need to get ready for the battle tomorrow." Hilde said.
"I'll be going first and that's final Aeka!" Ryouko and Aeka were still fighting...
The others went into the bathroom.
"Huh? Wait for us!" Aeka said as they both ran in.

The boys were still sleeping from all they drank...

"I feel so much better now..." Misty said as she walked out, everyone else following her.
"Ok, so now we need to make battle plans right?" Serena asked.
"..."
"Miss Hilde?" Sasami asked as she looked at her.
"Hm? Oh, right. Uh...Washu? Do you have any suggestions?" Hilde asked Washu.
"Well first of all. I think that we should capture one of the boys hostage just in case."
Washu said.
"Good idea. Does anyone want to volunteer?" Hilde asked.
"I will." Ryouko said.
"No! I will! We can't trust someone like Ryouko anyway..." Aeka said.
"No way princess. You would probably get caught before you even reached the house!"
"I would not!"
"Would too"
"Will not!"
"Will too!"
"Please! Stop fighting!!!" Sasami and Mihoshi both said.
"I dare you to!"
"Alright then I will!" Aeka said as she walked off towards the boys' place.
Ryouko had her arms crossed and was looking away.
"? Hey what was I thinking?! Come back here you little brat!" Ryouko said as she chased
her.
Everyone else watched them go off and sweatdropped.
"Don't worry, they'll be back" Kiyone said.
"So what else should we do?" Hilde asked.
"Let's see now...there are quite a few battle plans to choose from here." Washu said
deep in thought.
"Such as?"
"We could either ambush them, use the element of surprise, trick them with our female
intellectual minds, or...just beat the stuffing outa them...then again there's that
embarassment factor..." Washu said with a slight smirk.
The girls all looked at each other. Then they looked at Washu.
"Embarassment factor." Everyone agreed. ^_^
"Ok. Then it's settled. First we're going to need to get a few things ready though..." Washu
said as she whispered a plan to everyone.

Aeka and Ryouko were in front of the boys' place now.
"How are we going to get inside?" Aeka asked.
Ryouko went to one of the upper windows and peeked inside.
"They're asleep, come on." Ryouko said.
"Excuse me but I think you're forgetting one thing." Aeka said slightly annoyed.
"Like?"
"I can't fly."
"Oh, well too bad for you then princess." Ryouko said in that little sneery way of hers ^^;.
"Hey wait just a minute!!! I am a princess and I demand you to help me up there!"
"Oh woe(/woa/woh?) is me..."
Aeka scowled. Ryouko went through the top window.
"Tenchi..." Ryouko went over to him. She clamped a hand over his mouth before he could
wake up.
"Mmmmhmmhmm???" Tenchi muttered through her hand.
"Come on Tenchi! You get to play hostage today!" Ryouko said giggly as she flew out the
window and back to the girls' hideout.
"Wait for me!!!!!" Aeka said as she ran after Ryouko.

"Is everything ready?" Washu asked.
"Excuse me but...what is this?" Mihoshi asked as she pressed the button.
"No don't press that button!!!" Washu screamed.
Flour flew all over the place and created some sort of...mist.
Everyone groaned.
Ryouko came back with Tenchi.
"I'm back!!!...Woah what happened around here..." Ryouko said sweatdropping.
Sasami started going around acting like a ghost.
"BOO!"
"Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!" Serena screamed. Then she fell to her knees crying.
"You wimp!!!" Rei yelled at her.
"Wait! No fighting!" Ami, Lita, and Mina yelled at them.
Sasami was laughing.
"I have white hair..." Misty moaned.
"I have whitER hair..." Hilde moaned.
"I have...AHH WHERE'D MY HAIR GO???" Relena screamed as she tried frantically to
pull her hair. ... Relena wears a wig? O_o;
Mihoshi was giggling.
"MIHOSHI???!!!"
"I was bored..."
Relena started strangling Mihoshi.
"This isn't going well..." Washu muttered.
"AHH!!! Only 1 hour left till dawn!" Washu yelled.
"Clean up!" Everyone yelled as they ran towards the portal...thingie.

Hilde breathed a sigh of relief as she came out...again.
"We've only got 30 more minutes until the battle. Everyone should get some quick rest."
Washu said.
Everyone had no problem going to sleep.

Back at the boys' place...
"ZzZzZzZzZz..." everyone was still dozing off. The alarm went off.
"Ah!" Duo screamed as he fell of the couch.
"Holy [censor]!!! We've only got 25 more minutes until dawn! WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!!!!"
he yelled.
Everyone woke up in pain...except for Heero who knew of...Duo's annoying waking
techniques... and had earplugs.
"We've only got 25 more minutes so GO AND GET READY!" Duo yelled as everyone (except Wufei, Trowa, and Heero) went scrambling about.

The girls were sleeping...kind of. Hilde was monitoring the time and Tenchi.

10 minutes...
*sigh* all the boys were ready for the battle. The Gundam pilots were up front with some water balloons. Gohan and Krillin were backing the G-boys up. Darien and the Pokemon characters were making more water balloons.
The girls made their way towards the house. Their clothes were well camouflaged. Washu carried all their equipment in a compact case. Ryouko carried Tenchi. Aeka chased after Ryouko.
Sasami went innocently up toward the house. The boys stared at her in disbelief.
"Um...hi boys sir? The girls decided on a peace treaty and...well...here." Sasami said in an innocent voice and handed over the peace treaty.
The guys stared at the treaty.
"...Ok! Yay! No battle!" Quatre said happily as he took the treaty and and the pen.
"Wait a minute...doesn't a peace treaty coming right after the war demand seem quite...odd?" Krillin whispered to Gohan.
"Well...yeah I guess..." Gohan said.
Quatre started to write with the pen. The pen spit ink at Quatre's face.
"..." Quatre went silent.
Sasami stared innocently.
"Oops...sorry. That must've been a bad pen. Washu!!! Your pen is bad!!!" Sasami yelled back toward the girls.
"AHH!!! Oh great." Washu said as she threw a flour bomb near the guys. Ryouko took Sasami away before it could get to her.
"Huh?" all the guys said.
Misty had a few more bombs. She threw them over there.
"Hey what's...this?" Quatre said as he started laughing.
"Laughing gas" ^_^ Misty said.
All the boys over there fell down laughing.
The girls ran over to them and started to taunt them.
The Sailor scouts were making faces at them. The guys laughed harder.
Serena attempted a scary face.
Duo cracked up insanely.
"Hey! That's not funny!" Serena screamed.
The other Sailor scouts laughed at her.
Hilde and Relena went over to the G-boys.
"Heero doesn't laugh right..." Relena commented.
"You mean Duo doesn't laugh right..." Hilde said as she pointed over at the hyena.
"..."
"Have you ever seen Wufei laugh before?" They both asked each other.
*gag cough cough*
Misty threw a water balloon at Duo. It hit him in his face and he fell over...laughing.
Washu started counting.
"Hey we're missing people!!!" She said.
"...You're right! Where's Ash and the rest of them?" Misty asked.
The girls went around looking for them.
They found them in the back making water balloons. The girls then all looked at each other.
"Water balloons." They all said as they started smiling insanely.
They went around up to the front and took the balloons from a laughing insanely Duo...
"Hey catch!" Misty said as she threw a water balloon at Ash.
"Hey wha?" Ash said as the water balloon hit him in the face and he flipped over.
Darien hid behind Tracey. A water balloon hit Tracey in the face and he flipped backwards over Darien.
"What's wrong Darien???" Serena asked. All the other Sailor Scouts sweatdropped at Serena.
Brock was staring at the girls blushing...as always. He went up to Serena.
"Can I have your phone number?"
"Sorry, I already have a boyfriend...DARIEN!!!" Serena said as she walked over to Darien and the other scouts chased after her.
Brock went over to Relena.
"Can I have your phone number?"
"EW PERVERT!" she screamed as she slapped Brock silly.
Misty and Hilde sweatdropped at her. Aeka and Ryouko were fighting for Tenchi. The other girls were trying to break up the fight.
"Well I guess we won this battle ^_^" Hilde commented.
Hilde and Misty went to the front of the house and found Duo.
"Here, sign this." Hilde said as she put the contract a few inches away from Duo's face.
Duo cracked up...
"-_- That's not funny" Hilde said.
Duo laughed harder.
"Ugh..." Hilde and Misty both thought.
Hilde went over to Quatre and put the contract in front of him.
"SIGN!!!" Hilde yelled at him.
Quatre fell backwards laughing.
"Hey look! He's not laughing." Misty said as she pointed at Trowa.
Hilde walked over to him.
"Sign this Trowa." Hilde said holding the contract up to him.
You could see it in his eyes...he was laughing on the inside. Misty and Hilde sweatdropped.
"We're not really getting anywhere..." Hilde said. She walked back over to Duo.
*sigh*.
"Duo, if you don't want a hot pink Gundam again then I would suggest you sign this." Hilde said.
Duo stopped laughing for a few seconds.
"That seemed to have worked ^_^" Hilde said.
Duo fell backwards laughing again harder than ever.
Hilde stared at him with Heero's deathglare.
(Hey I wonder what Heero's laughing about?)
"OMAE O KOROSU HEH HEH, SELF DETONATE, HEHE"
(oh....that........-_-)
Hilde got mad. She grabbed Duo's braid and dripped the pen ink all over it. Then she put the mark on the paper.
"HAH! It's signed!!!!" Hilde said with delight.
"Uhh...ok..." Misty said as she sweatdropped.
They went around to the back to meet up with the others.
"We won!!!" Hilde announced to everyone else.
"YAY!!!" They all said.

When the laughing gas wore off. Hilde went around showing every guy the contract.
-_- D.

no offense intended u.u;