Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Magic Knight Rayearth Fan Fiction ❯ The Dating Game ❯ pt1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
TDG1TEXTBOBO ͼE¼EmBIN&micr o;ÃAuthors Notes: Yeah, I know, everyone is extremely OOC. But I canÕt help it...besides I am the writer I can do what ever the hell I want! ( donÕt ya love me.
Anyways, this is my first published fic. So please read and review. ( Rated PG do to some actions taken by some characters in the later parts and for language.)

Disclaimers: Nope, alas, I donÕt own Magic Knight Rayearth, Sailor Moon, Gundam Wing, or Pokeman. I donÕt get money from this fic, even though I do take donations/bribes to continue to make more...j/k

*action taken by known person*

~action taken by unknown person~

[mental thoughts of known person]

The Dating Game

By: AutomatedRose

Announcer: Good evening minna-san. Welcome to the Dating Game. Where true love awaits just on the other side! And hereÕs our host, the self-declared modern day Cupid...Clef?....*russles through some paper* Clef!

Clef: *runs out on to the stage with a smile on his face* Thank you, thank you. Thanks minna-san for coming out tonight to join me in watching the making of couples. Tonight is a special night in that it is the first day of a week long special where everyone one from the contestants to the bachelors to the bachelorates are all from animes! Our first contestant comes from out in space, fighting against OZ. Please welcome, Heero Yuy!

~clapping~

Clef: Heero, welcome to the show. Now tell me, what exactly do you look for in women?

Heero: Hn

Clef: hmmm the talkative type I suppose. Anyways, this is how things will work. One the other side of this screen are three beautiful ladies waiting for you to choose them. All you have to do is ask them the questions you hold in your hand. Alright?

Heero: Omea eo Koruso *pulls out gun and points is at Clef*

~Security rushes to the stages with the rest of the G-Boys not far behind~

Duo: Heero that is not how you play!

Heero: He talks to much. Like you.

~Trowa and Quartra take Clef off the stage~

Duo: HeÕs gone, now will you play correctly?

Heero: Bachelorate number two, I have a tendency to self distruct my gundam quite often.
How would you tend to my wounds?

Bachelorate 2: With every bit of care that a doctor would. That, of course, would be after you got out of the hospital.

Heero: As you should already be able to tell, I donÕt like pointless talking. Bachelorate number three do you like to talk a lot?

Bachelorate 3: Seeing as that my job has me doing speeches almost everyday, I have learned to appreciate the quiet times.

Heero: To me a well rounded education is the best way to go. Bachelorate number one, prove to me you have had a good education.

Bachelorare 1: Prepair for trouble...oh wait, that wont work, James isnÕt here.

~enter James~

James: Yes I am.

Heero: *grimmace*

James: And make it double...

~a short while later~

Clef: *walk carefully back on stage* Okay, you have asked all three girls their questions so now you must choose one. Who will it be?

Heero: Bachelorate number two.

Clef: Okay, lets allow you to see who you didnÕt choose first. Bachelorate number one is a firery red head that roams the world of Pokeman trying to get that Pikachu. Her name is
Jessie!

~Jessie walks out in front of Heero, glares at him, then leaves.~

Clef: Bachelorate number three is Relena, former Queen of the World, and of the Sank Kingdom.

Heero: erk! *hides behind his stool*

~Relena runs off the stage with tears streaming down her cheeks~

Heero: *steps out in front of his stool awaiting his pick*

Clef: Bachelorate number two, is a quiet girl from Tokyo, studying to become a childrenÕs doctor. She leads a double life as Sailor Mercury, she is AMY!!!

~screen moves back to reveal Amy.~

Amy: *walks over to Heero and gives him a hug*

Announcer: Courtesy of the Dating Game, this lovely couple will spend the night painting the town red. They will have a dinner on the legurious restaurant boat, Holy Queen, followed by going to the biggest dance club, Pops.

Clef: Well, that is all for tonight. Join me again tomorrow, as we continue anime week. Good night, minna-san!
 ÿÿ