Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Magic Knight Rayearth Fan Fiction ❯ The Dating Game ❯ pt8 ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
THG8TEXTBOBO '¼HR¼HRmBINÑD isclaimers: Nope I donÕt own any of the anime characters used in this fic.

AuthorÕs notes: YeahÉNova Girl picked some people I know little or nothing about. So if they seem really OOC I am very sorryÉand if my spelling is off on their names I am very sorry as wellÉ.

The Dating Game Part 8

By: AutomatedRose

Fu: Good afternoon, everyone and welcome to this special addition of the Dating Game. And here is our host Eagle.

Eagle: Thanks Fu. And this is indeed a special addition. Today we have a very special guest. A friend of RobinÕs *shutters* and a writer of fanfics herself, everyone give a round of applause to Nova Girl! (AN: On ff.n she is know as blackturboranger)

Nova Girl: *steps out and waves to the crowd.* Hey!

Eagle: Alright letÕs get to the case, shall we. You have three bachelors waiting for you to pick them.

Voice from behind the screen: Am not! I was on this show once already.

Robin: *evil smile* But you will be nice and participate for Nova Girl now wont yaÉ.

Eagle: Behave bachelor number threeÉfor goodness sakes behave.

Bachelor 3: fineÉ

Eagle: anyways, ask you question and letÕs have some fun.

(authors note: thatÕs it I am no longer typing these things up at schoolÉgot interrupted so that I could get a free calendarÉ.)

Nova Girl: Ok, bachelor number one. I like my guys with long hair and a nice body. Do you fit that?

Bachelor 1: Well, I just got my hair cut the other day, so personally I donÕt think it is long and neither does anyone else I knowÉand as for the nice body that is for you to decide.

Nova Girl: UmÉokÉBachelor number two, I absolutely love shopping. Can you stand being around your SO when they are shopping?

Bachelor 2: I suppose soÉbut then again it would matter if they are compulsive shoppers like my last one wasÉI donÕt particularly care for people spending money just because they can.

Nova Girl: AlrightÉ.Bachelor number threeÉ

Bachelor 3: WHAT!

Nova Girl: you donÕt have to yellÉanyways, who was your date from when you where on the show lastÉ

Bachelor 3: LitaÉ

Nova Girl: DUO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eagle and Duo: Dear GodÉ

Robin: Nova donÕt get too obsessive on me nowÉ

Nova Girl: I pick DuoÉ

Eagle: UmÉ.what if I told you that the person who you think is Duo is actually his twin
brother Trio?

Everyone: *gives Eagle weird look* What?

Eagle: *shrugs* I triedÉ

Robin: NovaÉyou canÕt have DuoÉhe is taken by Lita.

Nova Girl: Fine I pick bachelor number two.

Eagle: Ok, good choice if I must say soÉnow lets meet the other bachelors. Bachelor number one was Yuy who goes around helping Sakura capturing cards! Bachelor number three you correctly guessed as being Duo Maxwell.

Nova Girl: Thought soÉ
Eagle: Now for you pick! Carumba! (AN: whom I know nothing aboutÉ*sigh*) He is that
gorgeous man from YYH that seems to have all the girls drooling!

Fu: The hansom couple gets an all expensed paid trip to Paris were they will be staying at the Hilton Hotel for 3 days and nights.

Eagle: well that is all for this special addition of the Dating Game. Please come back next time when the special guest is V-Babe!   ÿÿ