Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Anime Romance ❯ Goodbye... ( Chapter 7 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Anime Romance 07 - Goodbye...

Jigglypuff: It's the end...and YESH, I will be making another series after this one with more anime people and fun! Yeah! Oh ya, I dun own any of the characters and stuff, bla bla bla.

Duo ran downstairs first.
"IT'S THE LAST DAY! THANK GOD!" Duo said as he fell down to his knees.
Everyone else came downstairs, Ash and Misty were last of course.
"So this is it...it's the end..." Quatre said.
"Yea...it's been nice to be with you people..." Serena said.
"I'll miss you guys when you're gone..." Relena said.
"Hmph. Get all this over with and I'm leaving." Heero said.
"Wait! We still haven't had the REAL party yet Heero!" Quatre said.
".........................." Everyone else went silent.

"The cake and poppers and stuff will be out soon" Quatre said.
"............" ...Everyone is still silent.
"Uhh...why don't we all go on a walk while my servants set up the party and stuff..." said Quatre.
"................."
"I take that as a yes...let's go!" Quatre said as he shoved everyone out the door.

"STOP SHOVING ME HILDE!"
"Oh, sorry Duo." Hilde said.
"Come on Heero! Smile for once!" Relena said as she grabbed his arm.
Heero sweatdropped.
"So where do we want to go?" Duo asked.
"Hmmm...we could go to the pond and feed the ducks." Quatre said.
"Ok, at least that's something that won't get out of hand..." Duo said.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! GET IT AWAY!" Wufei said as a little duckling started chasing him.
Everyone sweatdropped at Wufei.
"There's a good ducky! Here ya go!" Duo said as he handed the duck a piece of bread.

"You give it to the duck!" Ash said to Misty.
"No! You!"
"You!"
"You!!"
"YOU!!!"
"YOU!!!!! AND THAT'S FINAL!" Misty said as she hit Ash on his head with her trusty mallet.

"Aww! Look at all these cute little duckies! Mamoru-chan, can we feed them?" Serena asked.
"Sure, go ahead." Darien said.
"Yeah!" Serena said as she grabbed some bread crumbs from Darien.

Hilde shoved Duo into the pond.
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"
*Giggle*

"INJUSTIC E! GET AWAY!" Wufei is still running from the little duckling.

Heero tempted the duckling closer with a bread crumb....
"OMAE O KOROSU!"
"Heero! Don't!" Relena yelled as she shoved Heero.
Heero fell in the pond too...

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" Everyone is being chased by all the ducks......
And these little piggies went wee wee wee all the way home!
......Ok that was pitiful.....hehe, well on with the story.

*POP*
"AHHHHHHHHH!!!!! INJUSTICE!"
Duo had popped one of the poppers right beside Wufei's ear.
"And here comes the cake!" Quatre said.
One of the servants brought a huge cake out on one of those things that carry cakes out....
Duo, Ash, Misty, and Serena all ran for the cake.
"NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! IT'S MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE!!!!!!!!" They yelled at the same time as they all dived for the cake.
Ropes flew out from behind.....
"OH NO YOU DON'T" Mina said.
"Yea! Leave some cake for us!" Tracey said.
Ash, Misty, Serena, and Duo were caught by the ropes.
"I never got to taste the chocolate......." Ash whined with those anime tears going down his face.
"Whine later Ash, we need to get out of these ropes before the others get to the cake!!!" Misty said.
Duo used his knife to free himself and the others from the rope. They all ran towards the cake. Quatre pulled aside the roller just as the others dove for the cake.
"Ow.......HEY!" They said at the same time.
"You all have to wait for the main course first. This is the dessert."
More servants came out carrying pizzas.
"Yeah!" Ash, Misty, Serena, and Duo all yelled at the same time.
And last but not least...about a million servants came out. Each carrying a bottle of...VODKA!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHA!
"PATAY! PATAY! PATAY!" Everyone started chanting.
Everyone took a bottle of vodka and started drinking.
*hic...* *Hic* *HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIC!*
"Look at me! I'm a birdy! MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Ash said.
"So what? I'm an elephant! Squeak Squeak!" Misty said.
"Oh yeah! I'm a lion! BOCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!" Duo said.
"In...*hic*...just...*hic*...aww forget *hic* it." Wufei said.
"ABC's...easy as 123's" Quatre started singing.
"Oh *hic* can you see??? By the *hic*'s early flight. What so *hic*ly we fell. At the *hic*light's fast drinking." Hilde seemed off in her own world somewhere.
"Look...I'm wearing Jesus's underwear...*hic*" Relena said as she put one of Heero's boxers on her head. The special one with Mickey Mouse all over it...
"*hic*...*hic*...look at all the pretty fishies..." Heero said as he watched the crowd.
"*hic*........*hic*...........*hic*......." The unibanged one said....err....hiced?

(Jigglypuff: *hic* *hic* I'm...*hic* not....*hic* old.....enough....*hic* to drink.....*hic*)

Duo fell on one of the pizzas.
"Oh my god...the shinigami just turned into a pepperoni!" Duo said.
Quatre took one of the pizzas and smashed it into Wufei's face.
"*hic* In...*hic* in...*hic* what's that word again?" Wufei said.
"Oh my god! The moon just turned into a toilet!" Serena said.
"*hic* so what Serena? *hic* your head is made of salami!" Rei said.
Quatre fell down laughing for no reason whatsoever.

(Jigglypuff: HEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHEHEHEHEHEH!
Evil Ash Ketchum: Umm...you had a little too much of that stuff...
Evil Trowa Barton: Give the poor kid a break. *wolfs down a bottle of very strong alchohol*
Angel of Blood: *drinks some bloody mary*)

"I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts! There they are a standin in a row!" Heero, Relena, Hilde, Duo, Quatre, Trowa, and Wufei sang.
"Tomorrow! Tomorrow! I'll kill ya, tomorrow! Tomorrow's another day!" Ash, Misty, Tracey, and Brock sang. Whoever knew that the Pokemon characters were so...*shudders at the thought*.................................
All the Sailor Moon characters ran around the room buzzing the Bumblebee song.

Duo fell in the cake.
"Mmmm.........I never knew that Pikachus tasted so good..." Duo said.
"Green eggs and ham! Get yer green eggs and ham!" Heero said as he walked around the room.
Wufei ran out the front door, ripping his shirt to shreds along the way for some odd reason.
"Oh my god! I just saw a T-Rex run out the front door!" Ash said.
Obviously these people have had some kind of halucination like drug...

All together now...
"HEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEEEE EEEEEEE!" Misty, Hilde, Relena, Serena, and Quatre all laughed.
Laughing gas...

(Evil Trowa Barton: *takes off her gas mask as she walks out* *puts up the can of laughing gas that is now half empty*)

Everyone else went bounding around the room yelling.
"The killer bunnies have returned!"
Including Trowa and Ami of course.
(Check part 4 for more detail on that quote ^-^)

Wufei ran back inside carrying a squirrel on his back.
"Oh my god! T-Rex is piggy-backing a hippopotamus!" Ash said.
"Hot pink popcorn! Get yer hot pink popcorn!" Heero said as he crashed into Wufei.
"BURP" Duo said.

More laughing...

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Killer canaries are on the loose!"
Umm…sure…

After everyone calmed down…umm let's see now…
"GO AWAY RELENA!"
"But Hee-chan!"
"OMAE O KOROSU!"
"HEE-CHAN!"
Relena ran out the front door screaming bloody murder.
"Relena! Wait! Heero didn't mean that!" Hilde said as she ran after Relena.
"ASH! YOU DIMWIT!" Misty said as she hit Ash on the head with her trusty mallet.
Misty followed along after Hilde.
"Mamoru-chan! I WANT SOME CAKE! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" Serena said as she ran out after the rest of them.
"Serena! Wait up!" All the Sailor scouts ran after her.
"Umm...what was that all about?" Duo asked.
"I have no idea..."
Then, just outside the door...
"WE'LL BE BACK! YOU CAN COUNT ON THAT BOYS!"
................................................................ ............

THE END! or is it...

Jigglypuff: I can answer that right now! NO! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Evil Trowa Barton: Not Muahahaha...it's MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Jigglypuff: Well either way, all of us here are better at writing like war stuff, and since this series is humor...
Evil Ash Ketchum: Boys vs. girls!
Jigglypuff: umm...yea. Well anyway...wait for the next series! ^-^
Angel of Blood: Review the fic people.