Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Games of a Cazed Host ❯ Scene1 ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

SereneFox: Totally standard disclaimer. I DON"T OWN ANY CHARACTERS FROM SM< DBZ< GW OR HP!!!! Why must the world be so cruel?!?!?! *walks away muttering about evil lawyers*

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

SereneFox: HI EVERYONE!!!! waves and laughs maniacally I am your beautiful and talented host of todays fanfic. Now.. *ponders her next move, wonders who to bring out first* AHA!!! I will now bring out the sailor moon gang!

*a big puff of smoke appears and glitter falls from the sky, thirteen people stand and look confused *

Announcer dude: Introducing Sailors Moon, Mars, Mercury, Venus, Jupiter, Neptune, Uranus, Saturn, Pluto, Star Fighter, Star Healer and Star Maker! Oh, and Tuxedo baka. *makes a face*

SailorMoon: What the hell? Where is Galaxia? I'm scared, hold me Seiya!

StarFighter: *grins goofily, holds her close, sticks his tongue out at Tuxedo Mask* Sure no problem

TuxedoMask: USAKO?! How could you I love you!

SFox: Well, as the author I hearby kick your sorry ass out of here cuz you are a mamo no baka! *big boot comes out of nowhere, kicks out Mamoru* Man I hate him. Besides, Usagi, Seiya is better! *glomps Seiya*

SSF: Um. *sweatdrops, laughs nervously* ok yea.

Sfox: Now you all sit down now!!!

SailorMars: What if we don't want to?

Sfox: *grows fangs and flames in her eyes* Dammit I said sit!!!!

*all of the Senshi sit*

Sfox: Ok. Now for my next guests..should I bring Gundam boys or Dragon Ball boys. I KNOW!!!! *snaps her fingers with an evil glint in her eyes*

*Harry Potter, Draco, Ron, Hermione, and Oliver Wood appear*

Announcer dude: The Harry Potter Gang! Introducing Harry, Draco, Hermione, Ron and Oliver!

Sfox: *glomps Harry, looks then sees Oliver glomps him, finally sees Draco, hearts appear in her eyes and glomps Draco, knocking him to the floor* Mmmmm. You are so kawaii! *realizes she needs to continue with the show smiles Sheepishly, stands and dusts herself off* Ok You guys go sit, Draco, I'll deal with you later

Draco: *looks nervous, runs and tries to hide behind Maker* Bloody hell woman you are scary

Ron: Blimey, how come I don't get glomped? *gets glomped by Hermione* errr.thanks 'Mione

Sfox: Ok now for the Gundam Boys! Here they come now! *takes out a remote control and uses it to guide Gundam suits to her show* Man I love this thing.

*Gundam suits land, causing the stage to shake. SereneFox, growls about the damage ejects pilots in a tangled heap*

Announcer dude: And heeeeeeeeere are the Gundam boys! Heero, Trowa, Duo, Quatre, and Wufei!!!!

Sfox: *squeals with joy, runs up and glomps everyone of the boys* wow! You are actually here this is so totally cool! Welcome. I have a big surprise for everyone later! And now finally the last few people. Dragon Ball Z!

*a portal opens and out fall a few people*

Announcer dude: Here now is Goku Gohan Vegeta and Mirai Trunks!!

Sfox: *smiles brightly and waves to the crowd*. Now lets begin the games!!!!