Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Games of a Cazed Host ❯ Spin the bottle ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Sfox: I don't own SM GW DBZ or HP. WHY MUST THE WORLD BE SO CRUEL???

Usagi: dunno. If you find out why, ask destiny why the hell she placed me with Mamo no baka.

Sfox: No problem * beams* Now on with the show!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Announcer dude: We now return from our commercial sponsored by Angel soft( A.N. I dun own it! ^.^) It gets ya clean where it most counts! And here are your hosts, Serenefox and Draco Malfoy!!!!

*audience claps, Sfox and Harry run on the stage waving.*

Sfox: Ok we are back once again to my lovely show. * beams* Now we no longer have time for the truth or dare round * all contestants let out a sigh or relief* so we will move on to spin the bottle with a twist! Here to assist me is my gorgeous co-host Draco-kun! *glomps Draco and kisses his cheek *

Draco: * rolls eyes, says in a monotone * Oh yay me. I am the luckiest co- host alive * runs up to the camera, eyes wide staring into the lens* SOMEONE FOR THE LOVE OF SELENE SAVE ME!!!!

Sfox: Oh Draco- koi *drags him away from the camera * Do you really want to leave lil ol' me? *Draco nods furiously * Sigh, ok. * snaps fingers and Draco is gone, Harry Potter in his place, is glomped* Oh Harry-kun!

Harry: Um *gulp * Hello. Wait wasn't I here before?

Sfox: Yes and now you are back and are my co-host

Harry: * eyes widen* Really? On T.V.? Wow! Yea, I'll be your co-host. This is wicked. What kind of show is this?

Sfox: * links arms with Harry, hearts in her eyes, anime style* It is a game show. Right now we are getting ready to play spin the bottle. Here *hands him a piece of paper * This will update you.

* Harry walks off reading*

Sfox: Now *claps her hands together *this is a different type of spin the bottle. Vegeta and Yaten may now return to our contestants and rejoin our game. Bob? * Bob leads them to their seats, both glare at Serenefox, she blinks* now you spin the bottle---

Makoto: No duh! Then you kiss whomever the bottle lands on. * slaps Haruka a high five for telling off the host*

Sfox: *veins pop out on her head * great. Now I have another Haruka trying to tell me how to run my show. * grows giant size and has fangs with flames behind her* THIS IS MY SHOW! SHUT UP AND LISTEN!!! * calms down and returns to normal size, Haruka and Makoto are pale and look frightened* Now the TWIST part of this spin the bottle *glares at Makoto * is if the bottle lands on you more than once you lose an article of clothing. So if it lands on someone twice, they lose a shirt, again, pants and so on. So lets begin! Our first spinner is.. Setsuna!

Setsuna: No problem. I am not afraid. * spins the bottle and waits patiently, it lands on Minako* I can't kiss her!

Minako: Hey what's wrong with me?! *looks indignant *

Setsuna: Nothing is wrong with you, I just don't go that way, no offense Haruka or Michiru * Minako looks satisfied, Michiru and Haruka smile slightly*

Sfox: Oh didn't I say that same sex kisses are allowed? * grins sheepishly while scratching her head*

Setsuna: Fine! * walks to Minako and kisses her on the cheek*

Sfox: Ok Minako! Your turn!

Minako: Ok *spins the bottle * (chibi mina appears: land on the cute guy with the braid! He is so kawaii!) * bottle lands on Makoto, minako quickly kisses her then sits back down*

Duo: Woohoo! Do it again! That was cool! *Mina blushes while Makoto glares at him and spins. Groans when the bottle lands on him *

Makoto: Ugh. Dammit. Ok c'mere lets get this over with. *kisses Duo, he holds onto her and deepens the kiss, Makoto punches * HENTAI!

Duo: OW!!! That was so totally worth the pain! My turn! * spins the bottle, jumps up and down excitedly stops when lands on Taiki* OHNO!

Taiki: Well I am not thrilled about it either. Just get it over with

Duo: Fine *walks over to Taiki and reluctantly kisses him. Both look repulsed and Yaten glares at Duo * Excuse me for a moment * gargles with mouthwash*

Taiki: Here goes *spins the bottle lands on Goku, they kiss, Yaten glares some more *

*scene fast forwards them pauses on Usagi, Serene fox walks in front of the scene *

Sfox: Well since this will be long and drawn out. I didn't want to make you suffer with reading all of it. So I skip ahead through the who kissed whom so that we can get to the good stuff. Harry?

Harry: * reading and checking off the list* Goku/Michiru, Michiru/M.Trunks, M.Trunks/Galaxia, Galaxia/Duo, Duo/Ami, Ami/Rei, Rei/Yaten, Yaten/Taiki, Taiki/Trowa, Trowa/Usagi, Usagi/Duo, Duo/Galaxia, Galaxia/Quatre, Quatre/Hotaru, Hotaru/Wufei, Wufei/Haruka, Haruka/Vegeta, Vegeta/Rini, Rini/Heero, Heero/Ami, Ami/Gohan, Gohan/Hermione, Hermione/Seiya, Seiya/Mina, Mina/Duo, Duo/Usagi. Those are all who have kissed so far

Sfox: Now here is the end of the game and the most interesting part. I believe you will learn something about one of our contestants. We now continue * snaps fingers and scene goes normal speed*

Usagi: Ok my turn again! * looks around at everyone's state of undress ( Duo has no shirt, pants, or socks, Taiki, Galaxia, Ami, Minako, and Usagi have no shirts, and everyone else is fully clothed) and spins the bottle, lands on Seiya* FINALLY! *glomps Seiya , have a long torrid kiss, then pulls away slightly flushed *

Seiya: Wow, heh, ok my turn. Oh wait! * pulls off his shirt * ok *spins the bottle, lands on Usagi. Raises and eyebrow, then shrugs and kisses Usagi *

Usagi: * Pulls away after a minute, a big grin on her face. Stands and unzips her skirt* Ok spin again little bottle! *lands on Seiya again *

Seiya: Wow this is cool. I am very happy today *kisses Usagi again and then takes off his pants, spins the bottle, lands on Galaxia, kisses her quickly *

*while Galaxia loses her skirt, it is seen in the camera Usagi motioning Seiya to follow her out of the room. They both hurry off, a camera follows them unknowingly, shows they went into a janitor's closet, returns to the game *

Sfox: Ok well folks it seems we have lost two of our contestants. *Odd noises are heard from backstage * But I think we know how Rini came about now though. So the following people stand as so: Duo-No pants no shirt no socks, Seiya- No pants no shirt, Usagi, Galaxia-No shirt not skirt, Taiki, Ami, Minako-No shirt, Everyone else(AN: I am lazy!) is fully dressed. Those people win! We now have another commercial break, so when we return we will have another fun and fantastic game. See ya soon! *waves excitedly, walks to Harry and glomps him, then discusses things for next show. *



ChibiArwen- That is such a cool idea! ^.^ I am going to use that next time. Thanx for the idea.

If people want to e-mail with flames, suggestion or other things, here's my addie sailormyst@hotmail.com lemme know what you think!