Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction ❯ You're Own the Air with Mina Aino ❯ Well...what else can happen? ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
And the insanity continues

A/N: Okay you know how I told you that was the end of that fic. Well thanks to some people. Two to be exact that reviewed it and ask me to write more I decided to. See I don't really care for reviews, but its nice that people like the story and just for those two people, GoldenGoddess and Anime Princess. (So no else can take the credit for their kindness) I'm going to do it. Now I'm going to shut-up so you people can read.

The next morning after the strange night before, Heero Yuy walked in and glanced around, He noticed that a few things are trashed and continued down the hall. He made his way to the radio studio and opened the door. On the floor he saw Mina passed out with another guy, "I leave to take care of things and stuff happens. Well better check on the boss." He walked over to Mina began to poke her, "Hey boss! Get up!" Mina made a groan and opened her eyes, "You have a guy in the room with you. Want me to kill him?"
Mina sat up and shook her head and thought about last night, "No that's okay.""What happen here?" Heero asked, "The building is trashed."
"I have the slightest clue. Last thing I remember is that....dog."
"What dog?"
"That dog that tried to rape me."
"A dog tried to rape you. You want me to kill him?"
"Go ahead. It can talk and its name is Scooby-doo."
"I'll take care that later."
They hear whistling and then Cye entered the room, "Oh I see your back, Heero. Boy last night sure was a strange one." He explained.
"I can tell." Heero said, "Why is the building trashed?"
"Rowen and Brock chased that freakin' dog around trying to kill him cause he caused the show to go off the air earlier than planned."
"Did they kill it?""No. Some green van pulled up and the dog hopped in and it sped off. Read 'Mystery Machine'. Anywho, is Sage still knocked out? Is he alive?"
Heero looked at the other person still in knocked out and check his pulse, "He's still alive."
"That's good to hear.""We need to clean the building up and get me some aspirin." Mina said.
"I can get the building clean in twenty minutes." Heero said, "I'll be back." He walked to a closet right across from the radio room and pulled out five guns, "If you need me I'll be at the local school getting people to volunteer to clean up."
"All right. Have fun." Cye said. Heero looked at him and walked out. Cye walked over to Sage and shook him, "Hey Sage! Time to get up!"Sage opened his eyes and looked at Cye, "Cye, where the hell am I?""At the radio station." Cye answered, "Where you were last night."
"Oh....Man does my head hurt.""Your not the only one." Mina said.
"Well we have to get rid of your headache, Mina. You have a show to do tonight."
"I do? I planned to sleep in all day."
"Nope gotta work. Let's just hope everyone's sake that nothing like last night happens tonight." Cye prayed, "Oh Rowen's your new co-host. Sage is your new bodyguard and I'm still the master."
"I'm a bodyguard? Since when?" Sage asked.
"Since now. I said so. Whatever I say goes. Got it?""Whatever.""What about Heero?" Mina asked, "He's a perfectly fine bodyguard."
"Heero is here and there remember. He's also the alternative for people's problems and won't always be here as for Sage.....he has no life, so he'll do just fine." Cye explained, "I'll see ya'lls tonight."
"Cye, who's tonight's guest?"Cye kept walking out the door and answered without turning around, "Davis....""The flyer guy!" Mina yelled, "I told you I didn't want him."
"And Pikachu." He finished as if she never said anything, "I'm going to get some coffee. I'll be back."
"What's so bad about the flyer guy?" Sage asked.
Mina glared at him, "He gives out flyers. What kind of job is that?""Well you have Pikachu." Sage assured, "That must be something good."
"Oh I can tell this is going to be one of those nights."
Twenty minutes later, Heero returned with a class of kids, who began to clean up the building with him watching over them with his machine gun. Cye finally came back from the coffee room and joined Sage in radio control room, where he works, "Did I tell Mina that Sailormoon and Mars were guest too?"
"No.""Good." Cye replied with a grin, "Where is she?""She went home. Said something about rope and a place very high." Sage explained.
"Oh that's nice." Heero entered the room with a cup of coffee in his hand, "Heero the building looks great. I didn't know school kids could clean so well.""Just takes a little motivation." Heero explained, "Where's the boss?""At home about to hang herself or something like that."
"Oh that's good to hear."

Later that night....Rowen had arrived and Mina returned rather upset and her attempts at hanging herself, "Stupid rope broke on me. Why me?""It'll be okay, Mina." Rowen assured her, "I'm sure this night can't possibly be weirder than the night before."
"I hope your right."
"Okay Mina." Cye said, "Were ready. Davis the flyer boy will be here in two minutes and Pikachu in about ten." He pressed a button an the 'on air' sign flashed on.
"Welcome to Late Night Chat. I'm your host Mina Aino with my new co-host Rowen Hashiba.""Hi!" Rowen greeted. There was a knock on the door before anyone else could say anything, "Looks like our first guest arrived.""Please be normal. Please be normal." Mina whispered to herself.
Davis entered the room with a handful of flyers in his hand, "Hello Mina, Hello Rowen."
"Yeah hi Davis. It was nice seeing ya. Have a great night. Bye bye." Mina said, "Well he sure was a intresting guest."
Davis didn't leave instead he sat in the empty chair and got comfortable, "You haven't heard about my interesting life style."
Mina cocked a eyebrow at him, "You give out flyers " She flat out said.
"That's not all. I've also saved the world once or twice." He explained cocky.
"Really?" Rowen asked, "How?"
"With my digimon."
"What the hell's a digimon?" Heero asked from the other room.
"Heero you know better." Cye said.
"Sorry, but I want to know.""Well a digimon is a digital creature with powers to digi-volve and talk and other stuff like that." Davis explained.
The room was oddly quiet before Mina spoke, "So let's take a caller." She pressed a button, "Hi what's your question or problem?"
"Hi, Mina. Its me, Tenchi, the guy from last night with the girl problem.""Oh hi how did that go?""Well it went rather no so good. You see your friend, Heero came and shot people up and then left.""Yeah, so what was the problem?" Mina asked.
"You see I thought he was just coming over here to tell them to stop not kill them."
"I told he was coming over to do away with them. Did you not understand?""I really didn't know he was going to kill them." "Well can't change that now can we. Just think of the good side of things. Those girls will never fight over you anymore." Rowen said.
"Well I guess I can think of it that way. Bye."
"Before anyone else ask for Heero's help. Pre-warning: He doesn't talk to people, he kills them." Mina explained.
"What about me?" Davis asked, "I am a savior of the world."
"Yeah and so is everybody else in this room." Mina and Rowen announced.
"Oh I'm not wanted."
"You just figured that out."
"The next guest is here." Rowen said letting Pikachu in, "Hi Pikachu.""Pikachu!" It greeted. It then hoped onto the desk and everyone looked at it.
"Any callers for Pikachu?" Mina asked. She pressed a button.
"Uh yes, Pikachu, what's the meaning of life?" The person asked.
"Pika...pi...pikachu...chu...pika....chu...pi...pi...pikachu.... pika..pikachu..pikachu...pi...pika...pi...pikachu." It said and everyone looked at it.
"Thanks Pikachu. You've helped me a ton." The person said and hung up.
"What the hell did it just say?" Sage asked, "I want to know the meaning of life too."
"Okaaaaay. Anymore callers for pikachu or Davis?" Rowen asked. Mina pressed the button.
"Yes this is for Pikachu." The guy began, "Pikachu, what is the best sex position?"
Pikachu pondered on it for a minute and began, "Pika.....pikachu....Pi!""Really!?" The guy asked.
"Pi!""Thanks." They hung afterwards.
"What the hell? Does everybody, but the people in this room understand that thing?" Rowen asked.
"Next caller." Mina announced pressing the button.
"Hello Mina, just wanted to tell you your show rocks and I have a question for Pikachu." The guy said, "Pikachu, how do I give a girl an organism?"
"Pikachu...pi...pi...pikachu."
"Are you sure that's how I do it?" They asked.
"Uh hello you guy person." Rowen began, "What did that Pikachu say?"
"It said go long and strong."
"I didn't need to hear that." Mina said, "Thank you bye now."
"Bye."
"Must be the fastest way to do that." Cye stated, "Interesting."
"Is anyone going to call for me?" Davis asked.
"I'll get back to you on that." Mina said and pressed the button, "Hello your on."
"Yes, this is a question for Davis.""Finally." Davis said.
"Right, my question is are you gay?" The guy asked.
"Am I gay? What kind of question is that?""Okay then can you hit on Mina right now and have her get some kind of attraction to you?" They asked.
"Of course I can."
Behind the glass you can see Heero smiling for once, Cye laughing his head off, and Sage holding a cell phone to his ear.
Davis stood up and walked next to Mina, "Hello Mina. Your very pretty."
"Heero, Sage! Get em'!"
Sage hung up the phone and both him and Heero walked out the other to that one and grabbed Davis. Heero grabbed one arm and Sage grabbed the other, "You want us to kill him?" Heero asked.
"Do whatever you want."
They left and two very familiar people walked in right after them. This made Mina fall out of her chair and Cye to laugh really hard, "I forgot to tell you about our last two guest."
Mina sat back in her chair and looked at them, "Look Mina, its Sailor Moon and Mars." Rowen said.
"What did I do to deserve this?" Mina asked.
"Hi Mina!" Sailormoon greeted, "How's life treating you?""Currently in the most evilest way it can treat me." Mina answered.
"Oh that's so sad." Mars said, "Well I guess you have to ask us questions and stuff."
"Mina, do you know your the only girl here. I mean running this show.""Yes and let's keep it that way."
"Well ladies have a seat and we'll take callers." Rowen explained and pressed the button, "You're on. What's your question?"
"Oh hi. My name is.....anonymous and this is a question for everyone in that room. Is there any possible way I can get you guys to have a group orgy?"
There was a long paused and Mina just hung up on the person, "Next caller."
"Hi," The girl said, "This is for Sailor Mars. Are you a pyromaniac?""No." Mars said flat out.
"Are you sure? I could have sworn I saw you that day that forest fire happen a couple of months ago."
"Wasn't me. Wrong person."
"I'm not too sure. You don't see a bunch of girls running around in red mini-skirts."
"It wasn't me."
"Come to think of it....." Rowen began, "I do remember seeing a girl in a red mini-skirt too."
"All right! It was me! Geesh. Stop with the third degree."
"All right I'll be down their to arrest you in about five minutes.""Damn."
"Who are those people outside the window, Mina?" Moon asked and pointed behind her.
Mina turned around and her face grew with fear, "Its that DOG!" She screamed, "Keep him away!"
"We mean no harm." The blonde boy said, "My names Freddie. We've come to solve a mystery of the strange noises." The four humans and Scooby walked in the room.
"Keep that devil dog away from me!" Mina yelled.
"I missed you Mina!" Scooby said.
"Where is Heero and Sage?" Rowen asked, "They have all the weapons."
"I'll find them." Cye announced
The girl in the orange then spoke up, "Have you guys noticed anything funny going on lately?""The talking dog!" Rowen said, "And the fact that he's trying to rape Mina."
"No not Scooby." The other girl said, "Funny noises. Like a ghost or something?""Like no way man. I don't want to deal with any ghost." The second boy said.
"I don't want to deal with talking dogs!" Mina said.
A gun shot was heard, glass shattered and Scooby fell dead on the ground, "Was that the talking dog you were talking about boss?" Heero asked putting his gun away.
"Thank you."
"You like killed my dog man." The boy in green said, "That's like not cool at all."
Another gun shot and he fell dead. Sage was behind him putting his gun away, "Your can join him then."
"You killed Shaggy!" The girl in orange yelled.
Pikachu ran next to her and closed its eyes, "PIKA.....CHUUUUUUUU!!" It electrocuted her till she fell dead as well.
"We better get out of here Freddie or we'll be next." The other girl said."Okay!" They pass Sage and Heero and made a run for it.Both them turned to look at Mina, "Kill them?" Heero asked.
"Sure! Go ahead!" Mina agreed, "I don't care!"
"We have a call." Rowen said, "Your on.""Yes...hi....I'm a doctor that helps special people with their problems. I can help you all ya know.""Yes Sailor Moon needs extreme help." Sailor Mars said.
Sailor Moon glared at her and stood up, "Your the one that needs help!""Oh really? I'm surprise I don't. Look who's my leader?""Are you saying that I'm a bad leader?""I'm saying your a horrible leader and that you should get a life."Mina put her head in her hands, "WHY ME!?" Was all she said.
"Moon Tiara Magic!" Sailor Moon tossed her disk at Mars, who jumped out the way and it continued towards the room Cye was in and almost hit him. It then came back and landed in her hand.
"Oh yeah your not so hot." Mars said, "Mars fire ignite!" She shot a blast of fire at Sailor Moon, who managed to dodge it and it almost hit Heero and Sage.
"Ladies calm down!" Rowen said, "Your going to hurt someone."
"Shut-up!""Well that's a little rude."
"Okay that's it!" Mina yelled and stood up, "Venus Crystal Power!" Where Mina once was now stood Sailor Venus.
"Hey Mina's Sailor Venus!" Sage yelled, "That's so cool!"
"Venus Love Chain Encircle!" She tossed her chain at both the other scouts and tied them together.
"Hey Mina what's the big idea!?" Sailor Moon asked.
"You guys are being mean. Fighting at a time like this. I show you the error of your ways. Rowen, Pikachu run the show. Heero, Sage let's take them outside." Heero and Sage both grabbed the chain and dragged the two Scouts following Sailor Venus to where ever she was leading them.
"So Pikachu?" Rowen began, "Some night, huh?"
"Pikachu!" It agreed.
"Hey is that all you can say?" Rowen asked.
"Of course not. I just don't want everyone to know I can talk." It said in a very mature, Sherlock Homes kinda voice.
"Whoa! I know ratings will go up for sure." Rowen cheered, "Hey so what's the meaning of life?""I will be glad to explain it, but we have to go off air for it. Not everyone should know this."
"Okay cool. No prob." Rowen signal at Cye and it cut the airline.
*Slight pause in between*
The sign 'on air' flashed back on.
"That's amazing." Rowen said, "I can't believe it.""You must never tell a soul." Pikachu said, "Excuse me I must now go back to saying my name."
"Well okay."
"Pikachu!"
"I think we should take some callers." Rowen pressed the button, "Hi your on with Rowen and Pikachu can we help you?"
"What happen to Mina?"
"She's busy." Rowen answered.
"Well I need some help. You see I think I'm high right now and all I see are these little creatures with blue hair."
"Smurfs." Rowen answered.
"Yes that's the name smurfs. You want to hear them sing."
"La la la la la la. La la la la la." Little voices sang.
"Your not high." Rowen said, "Smurfs are real! I use to be one. Untill I ask the great wizard of Oz to turn me into a human.""You use to be a smurf?" Cye yelled, "Cool!"
"I'm going to go now. I know I'm not high. Thank you."
"Does that mean Sailor Mercury is a smurf too?" Mina asked coming back.
"She sure is." Rowen answered, "We both visited the wizard the same time."
"I can't believe your a smurf." Sage said, "I guess that's cool."
"Look at the time." Heero announced, "Shows over."
Mina went back to her chair, "This has been Late Night Chat. I'm your Mina Aino with my new co-host Rowen Hashiba. Have a goodnight!"
Cye clicked the button and 'on air' sign went off.
"Goodnight all." The Pikachu said and ran off, "I must go back to my idiot trainer."
"See ya'll tomorrow." Cye said. Everyone walked out the room and he turned the lights off.

A/N: Well that's the end of that one. I think the first one was better, but you tell me. Uh Bye bye.