Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction ❯ You're Own the Air with Mina Aino ❯ Dating & Stalking to Partying & Drinking ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: I so waited forever to finish this story. Guess the shock that its finally finish hit me too. Hope you like it Myst-lady. I might do something special just for you. Just got to get around to doing it and planning it and plotting it and thinking about it and...the point has been given. Well, I hope everyone enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it.

New Years' eve was one of the nights that everyone just had to party on. And that's just exactly what Mina was getting ready to do.

Well, that's what she was trying to do. Just one little thing that was in her way to actually doing that. Cye wanted to go on the air on New Years' Eve and even though she had permission to run around town and act like a nut, she had to wear the headset. She had to answer the phone calls and no matter how drunk she got she had to stay on the air `til the clock struck midnight and the new year began.

Mina then smiled, it wasn't going to be as bad as Christmas Eve when she got pulled over by the cops for speeding. She giggled as remember what had happen. They pulled her over and when they saw who she was started freaking out and asking her all these questions and for autographs. Heero and Sage somehow popped up and shot them. She then shook her head. Heero was starting to rub off on Sage. That didn't make her life easy.

With a shrugged she entered the radio station and walked into Cye's office.

"Well?" She started.

Cye started laughing and turned around in the leather chair. "Ahh Ms. Aino, I see you have discovered my lair." He pointed at her, in which she blinked at him, and continued. "It is now time for you to DIE! Muwahahahahahaha!"

Mina looked off to the side out the window and started whistling. She stopped at the same time Cye stopped laughing and looked back at him. "So, are you quite done acting like a weirdo?"

"Yes, yes I am." He nodded and pulled out the headset. He handed it her and stood up. "Have fun."


"Wait where are you going?" Mina questioned.

Cye turned to her. "Its New Years' Eve and my house is finishes. I'm having a party. I'll see ya later. Or would you like to come?"

"I'll come later. I still have that date with...with...Brock."

Cye shrugged and walked out of his office. "See ya then."

Mina followed him out of the office, putting the headset on as she did. "I still don't get it. Why do I have to be on the air?"

"People will be listening to this station and lots of people call and that means more money for us. Plus I want you announce the party at my house. I'm charging admission." He pulled out a card and handed it to her. "This is the address."

Mina shook her head. "Cye, Cye, Cye. Always with the money."

"Money makes the world go round and makes me happy. It makes you happy, doesn't

it?"

"Yeah, I guess."


"Sex is a nice alternative." Rowen joined in, coming up from behind. "But then, I guess you wouldn't know that Mina."

"Shut-up. I happen to be saving myself for that special one."

Both Rowen and Cye eyed each other. "Right, of course." they finally replied.

"So Mina, are you going to Cye's big party?" Rowen asked changing the subject.

"Yeah, after my date with...with Brock. Mental note: Remember name."

Cye and Rowen chuckled as they continued down the hall.

"Oh here." Cye pulled out a cell phone and handed it to Mina. "I hope you have a lovely time."

"Do I have to be on the air when I'm on my date?" She asked adding a whine to it.

"Yeah."

"But what if we go to the movies? I can't sit there and answer calls while watching the movie."

"Who said you can't?" Cye simply replied.

Mina cocked an eyebrow. "Oh I don't know maybe that little film strip before the movie starts. Its says: Please turn all pagers and cell phones off and reframe from talking during the movie."

Rowen started laughing. "You actually remember what that little thing says. I ignore that thing completely."

Mina cast evil looks at both of them. "This will ruin my date and you know it."

"Its for the children." Cye lied.

"It is not." Mina snapped back.

"Okay, its for the sea creatures of the world."

"That's a lie." Mina replied.

Cye looked at her with a genuine look of innocence. "No really it is. I love all sea creatures. Just think of them and you'll change you mind."

Mina stopped and closed her eyes. "Thinking....thinking...thinking of the sea creatures." her eyes snapped open and she shook her sadly. "No that didn't help. Why can't Rowen do it?"

Rowen held up a little headset and put it on. "Rowen is doing it." He explained. "But I'm not going on a date, so this really won't ruin my night. It'll actually attract a lot of women."

Mina only sighed in defeat. "Okay, okay. I'll do it."

Cye hugged her. "I knew you would." He let her go and they continued down the hall.

Brock entered the radio station. He was said to meet Mina here. She said that Heero refuse to let anyone ever, and he meant EVER know where she lived, so he had to meet her here.

He was cruising down the hall when a hand reached out and pulled him into the nearby closet. There was lots of yelps and screams before he was pushed back out with his tie undone and his shirt pulled open. A wire was now connected to him.

"What the hell is going on?" he demanded looking at the wire on his shirt.

Heero exited the closet. "Just doing my job."

"Aren't you like off for the night?"

Heero blinked. "I'm never off." he pulled a radio out of his pants pocket and pressed it. "Talk into the wire."


Brock didn't listen. "NO! What the hell are you doing?" a clicking noise was heard from behind and a cool metal tip was push against the side of his head. Without turning around Brock lifted the wire and put it near his mouth. "HOW'S THIS!?"

The gun was removed quickly and a yelp followed that. "Dammit don't talk so loud when the mikes that close to your mouth." Sage ordered, wiggling his finger in his ear. "That hurt."

Brock tapped his finger impatiently. "Don't you two have lives?"

They looked at one another. "Mina's working tonight, so we're working tonight." Sage explained dully. "Cye's orders. We don't get paid for two months if we don't follow her around tonight."

"I happen to need my money." Heero added.

They heard three familiar voices coming down the hall and Heero and Sage jumped inside the closet. "Don't tell her we're following you."

Brock rebutted his shirt and sighed. "I think dating her is going to be a problem. I hate to see when we have..." he didn't finish due the noise of a gun clocking in the closet. "Nevermind."

Mina, Cye, and Rowen all came into view and waved at Brock.

"Hey!" He greeted. Rowen and Cye waved and kept walking.

"Have fun Mina." Rowen said.

"Thanks. You too." She called. She smiled at Brock and then pointed at his tie. "What happen to your tie?"

"Ugh...I was running late." He lied. "Well come on."

They started out of the station and Heero and Sage quietly followed them.

"I haven't seen Heero or Sage all day. Wonder where they are." She pondered outloud.

"Oh well...there around." Brock assured nervously. That gun was in his back and he didn't want to make any sudden movements. "So whose car are we taking? Mine...OR YOURS!?"

Mina blinked at him. "What's wrong?"

Brock gestured behind him with his eyes. Mina slowly looked behind him and didn't see anything. "What?"

Brock turned around and blinked. "Nothing."

"Oh well we're taking mine. I'm sure your car is nice, but well I want to drive."

Brock agreed with no hesitation. He was still nervous and wanted to know where those two disappeared. They arrived at Mina's car she opened the doors. "So, where are we going Brock?"

Brock got in the car buckled up. Mina was still standing outside the car adjusting the headset. She finally got in the car and Brock explained the date plan. "I figured we could go to the movies and then to grab a bite to eat."

`Oh no, I feared that would be apart of the plan.' Mina smiled. `What am I going to do now?'

Mina started the car up and turned it to her station. "I think it works." She heard her own voice on the radio and nodded. "Cool."

Brock looked at her then at the radio. "You're on the air?"

Mina nodded. "Yeah. Cye's orders."

"Cye orders a lot of people around."

"Yeah and he's the really sweet, sensitive one too." She replied. "Ahh well." She took a deep breath. "If anyone is even listening tonight. I'm Mina Aino and its New Years' Eve and I'm still working."

Her phone rang and she picked it up. "Hello?"

"Are you on?" Rowen asked on the other line.

"Yes."

"Oh okay. I'll take over in two hours. Then we'll switch back okay."

"Okay." She hung up and the other cell phone rang. The one meant for the callers. "Hello?"

"I can't believe you're working."

"I can't believe I'm only going thirty-five miles an hour." Mina exclaimed. She pushed on the gas and it jumped up to fifty. "That's better. So what's your name?"

"I'm Tai and I just wanted to wish you a happy new year and ask you a question. What's the perfect new years gift for a friend that you want to be more that a friend?"

Mina pondered that. "Kiss her."

"Kiss her?"

"Yeah and buy her a car." She laughed.

"I'm sixteen."

"Oh well flowers work too."

"All right. Thanks Mina." They hung up.

"Hey Brock where are we going?"

"Oh the movie theater at the mall."

"Okay."

They got there and Brock started looking around for any site of Sage or Heero. He didn't see them and took a breath of relief. Maybe they weren't following them after all. How could he enjoy a nice evening with someone following him with guns.

He paid for the tickets and entered the theater. Mina had stayed out the theater to answer some callers questions.

"Hey, Mina this is Tenchi, long time no call, huh?"

Mina stared at the wall. "Yeah, whatever. What's the problem?"

"Gee, have you ever been haunted by ghost?" Tenchi asked.

Mina shook her head and then relies that he couldn't see her. "No, no I've never been haunted by ghost. Why?"

"Well, remember when Heero killed my little problem. Well now their dead and fighting over me. There's no way to escape them now. I'm taking a shower. There in the shower fighting while I'm trying to bath. I'm at school. There fighting in the classroom. And the worst thing is I'm the only one that can see them, so everyone thinks I've snapped."

"Yeah, I think you've snapped too. Have you ever considered therapy?. They help people WAY better than I do."

"Well, actually no. No I've never did consider that. Thanks."

Mina smiled. "No problem. Good luck with that."

"Bye!"

Mina hung up the phone and right before she entered the theater it rang. "Hello!"

"Are you snapping at me?"

Mina's eyes widen. "MOM!?"

"Yeah. I've been trying to get in touch with you for four months now. Where the hell have you been? Are you too busy with you're little radio show to even call your parents?"

Mina only blinked. "I didn't think you actually cared."


"WHAT!? How dare you say I didn't care. What's wrong with you?"

Mina started making a sound like a fish out of water. "Can you yell at me later?"

"No, I'm going to yell at you now!"

Mina pulled the phone off her ear and let her mother continue yelling. Out of habit she would reply to her mother with a `yes mom' and `uh-huh' and like always her mother would think she was actually listening.

Inside the theater Brock was already seated and comfortable. Good thing they had came early.


"Hey what are we watching, Heero?" Sage asked.

Brock's eyes widen and he turned around quickly. Sure enough Sage and Heero were three rows behind them. They had popcorn, soda, and their guns all with them. Sage had his feet propped on the seat in front of him and Heero had his arms folded over his chest.

Brock turned back around and just stared blankly at the screen which was still blank. "How'd...how'd they..."

"Heero knows and sees all." Sage yelled to Brock.

Brock didn't turn around. He only nodded dumbly. Maybe Mina would see them and make them go away.

That was not the case, Mina didn't enter the theater until the lights went off and it was too dark to see anyone. She had found Brock though and they were watching the movie peacefully. That was till the phone went off. She had found the vibrate button but this was still going to be a pain in the ass.

"Hello?" She whispered into the phone.

"Yes." The person the other line said. "Mina, can I give a shout out?"

"Go ahead." Mina rushed.

"I just want the world to know that this is Gabby and I want to say hi to all my friends: Judy, Sandy, Brad...." Mina dropped the phone on her lap and let the person continue talking. She didn't feel like listening to that person.

Brock felt someone kicked the back of his seat and he turned around just the slightest and saw that Heero and Sage moved right behind them. He gulped and was about to tap Mina, but Heero flashed him the gun. And shook his head real slow.

Mina suddenly got up and walked out of the theater leaving Brock with the two crazy men.

"She's real busy with the radio show and all. You'll have to excuse her." Sage apologies on her behave.

"Yeah I know." Brock replied silently.

"Turn around. Just pretend we're not here."

Outside the theater, Mina yawned as she listen to this person's problem. "You don't think you could call a shrink or perhaps a mental institution to help you with this problem. I'm kinda busy at the moment."

"Oh but your the only person that can help me." they replied.

"No, no." Mina shook her head lightly. "I'm not the only person that can help you. Tons of people can help you. I mean I can ask a total stranger to help you."

That's just what she did. "Hey." She stopped a young woman with red hair that was accompanied by a guy with blue hair.

"Yes?" The girl asked.

"Yeah, if your head happen to get stuck in-between a fence, how do you think you would get it out?" Mina asked.

The girl blinked at her. "Hey are you Mina Aino?"

"Yes."

"Cool! I'm Jesse." She pointed at herself then at the boy. "That's James."

"Yes, nice to meet you now about the question?"

Jesse crossed her arms and tapped her foot. "I'll only help you on one condition."

"And that is?"

"You go out with me!" James exclaimed, only to be whacked with a purse by Jesse.

"That's not it, but its now apart of my demand. You go out with him and you get me a date with your bodyguard."

"And if I do this you will answer this question?" Mina clarified. Jesse nodded. "Deal."

"You have to go out with me now!" James explained.

"Yeah and your bodyguard better be here."

"He's in the theater." Mina lied not knowing how much truth there was to that. "The question."

"Oh simple. Turn you head in a 180 degree angle and then pull with a mighty force. If that doesn't work scream fire and someone will call the fire department to help you." Jesse explained.

"See?" Mina said into the phone. "I'm not the only person that can help you."

"OH thank you." The phone hung up and Mina walked back into the theater with her two new companions with her.

Jesse spotted Sage, even though Mina didn't see her spot Sage and sat right next to him. She hugged him and he would have asked her what the hell she was doing, but kept quiet.

Mina looked at her watch then back at the movie. `I wonder what we're watching.' She questioned while staring at the movie. She had missed half the movie or well most of the movie. The movie then ended and the people started getting up.

Sage and Heero ran out of the theater and Jesse was still holding onto Sage and he had to drag her to get out before Mina and Brock got up.


Brock finally noticed James on Mina's left. "Hey! What are you doing here!?"

James stood up and pointed at Brock. "What are you doing here!?"

Mina jumped up and over the seat. "What a great movie that was? I'll be outside." She ran out of the theater.

Brock and James glared at each other, but ran right after her.

"Why!?" Sage cried. "Why won't you let me go?"

"Oh I thought she was lying. Oh your mine forever."

Heero growled and pulled out his gun. "Forever it is."

Jesse's pupils got really small and then there was a bang.

"Thank you, Heero." Sage exclaimed. He pulled off his blood shirt leaving the under one and they walked to Heero's car. "So where are they going next?"

"I hope its Cye's party. I want to do something in the computer room."

"I hope its Cye's party too. Then we're free and won't have to follow her around anymore."

Mina came outside just seconds after Heero and Sage walked off and looked down. Jesse was dead. "Wow. Oh well. Ugh...Jesse's dead everyone." Mina said into the headset. She looked at her watch and pulled out her phone. After a few rings Rowen picked up. "Its your turn."

"Okay. Did you have fun?" Rowen was heard laughing after that.

"No, I was in the movie theater. I knew that was going to happen. Dammit and someone is dead. Ewe its starting to smell." Mina walked away from the dead body. "Now take your turn. I need freedom."

"All right. See ya later." Rowen hung up.


"All right. Rowen's taking over, so I'll see you folks later." She turned the headset off and walked towards her car. Sometime not too long after her Brock and James came out. James stopped and saw Jesse and cried. Brock didn't give a damn and went to Mina's car.

She started the car after asking Brock where they were going and he told them to some fancy restaurant. She drove there going at a nice speed of sixty five to seventy and made it with both of them still alive.

Brock was about to have a heart attack and he looked at Mina, who didn't look fazed at all. He thought on the bright side of this. Maybe in her haste she lost her two crazy bodyguards.

They entered the restaurant and Brock got everything in order and the waiter showed them to their table. Brock was scanning the area in search of Heero or Sage and when he didn't see them he leaned in and gestured for Mina to do the same.


"What?" Mina asked.


"Heero and Sage are following us."

"You just found that out. Whoa, I knew that since we left the station."

"How?"

"Well first off: Its Heero; I mean come on, he doesn't even want people to say their my number one fan, so do you really think he would let me go on a date with a fan of mine. As for Sage, Cye's rule strongly states that: When I'm working, he's working. I happen to be working tonight." She gestured to the headset around her neck, "So of course he's working."

Brock nodded understanding. "Are you going to do anything about it?"

"About what?" Mina questioned confused, with a perplexed expression.

Brock just waved away the subject and picked up his menu. "So what shall it be?"

Mina was looking at menu as well, when Brock decided to lower his. He was smiling and it soon disappeared when he saw Heero and Sage reading over Mina's shoulder. She seemed to not noticed them, or she did noticed them there and just didn't care.

Brock had a lump in his throat and slapped himself on the forehead. `Crap, they heard me tell her. Ahh, damn, I forgot about that stupid mike on me.'

"What's wrong with you?" Sage asked, looking at Brock.

Mina finally looked up. First she glanced behind her then looked at Brock. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing, nothing at all." Brock growled.

"What happen to secrets?" Sage blurted out. "You weren't suppose to tell we were following you guys."

Mina rolled her eyes in complete annoyance and frustration. "I already knew." she scowled.

"That's besides the fact. We figured you knew, but he wasn't suppose to tell you."

Brock jumped out of his chair when he saw what Heero was doing behind Sage. "Ugh...Mina, its been a lovely evening and maybe we could do this another time." He gave a quick bow and zoomed out of the restaurant.

Sage blinked, Mina had her mouth hung open and Heero looked up from wiping the tomato sauce off his gun. "What's up with him?"

Mina hung her head down. "Thank you. Thank you very much."

"You are very welcome." Sage replied, grinning. "But why are you thanking us?"

Mina stood up. "I guess we should just go to Cye's party now."

"Finally." Sage sighed in relief. "I thought we wouldn't never go."

The three walked out of the restaurant. "I wonder how Brock is going to get home?" Mina pondered, scanning the parking lot.


"Did you see the way he was running?" Heero questioned.

"Yeah."

"There's your answer."

"Oh, well, let's go."

At Cye's brand new mansion, he was just having so much fun. He looked at all the people here and then at the laundry basket full of money. "I'm good."

Rowen past by and looked at the basket then at Cye. "You charged the people?"

"I told you I would."

"What made them come if they had to pay?"

"Oh that's the easy part. I promised free drinks, food, dancing, swimming, tons of games, and you."

Rowen's eyebrow rose. "I didn't catch that last one."

"I said I promised them you." Cye repeated.

"Why me?"

"'Cause Mina might not be here tonight." Cye explained. "Say, whose suppose to be on the air, you or her?"

"She is, but she didn't pick up her phone when I called. Probably left it in her car." Rowen quickly explained. "I'll be dancing if you need me."

Cye caught up to Rowen. "Yeah, I do need you. Get back on the air and I'll car our little host."

Rowen groan in agitation. "Okay, fine, I'll go, but only `cause your my friend." He fixed the headset and walked off. "I'm back! La la la!" He said `la' seven more times then actually started answering calls.

Cye walked to other way towards his office.

"Hi, you're on the air." Rowen started. "Questions, comments, suicidal proposition, or threat?"

"Ugh...HAPPY NEW YEAR!" The person screamed and hung up.

"Hmm? Strange."

The last three members of this little group entered the large mansion. They, of course, didn't have to pay.

"I'm free!" Sage cheered. "Free!"

"What do you mean you're free?" Mina asked.

He turned to her still as happy as can be. "Well, you see, now that were here, I don't have to follow you around anymore. There are enough guards and cameras in this place that NO ONE could even get next to you without anyone seeing."

"Oh. And all these guards and cameras are watching me?"

"No. Its just you're always going to be in view of either one or the other. So I shall see you around." he gave a salute and walked off.

Mina shrugged it off and continued walking. She turned looking for Heero only to find him gone too. "Ahh, Heero's gone too."

"Mina! Mina Aino!" Rowen called, making his way to her. "Why didn't you pick up your phone? Are you deliberately avoiding me?"

"Huh?" was the only reply he got out of Mina. "You called me?" She pulled her phone out of her purse and looked at it. "That's odd, its turned off." She turned it on and it went off again. "The battery must be dead. So what did you want?"

"Its your turn to go on the air." Rowen explained. "Hurry up. There's this girl waiting for me and I promised her I'd come back soon." He glanced at his watch. "And I told her that an hour ago."

"Okay, okay." Mina adjusted the headset and turned it on. "There."

Rowen smiled, patted Mina on the shoulder, and ran off. "Thanks."

"No problem." Mina replied, grim. The other phone Mina had started ringing and she figured the people must have heard her. "Hello."

Cye ran out onto the balcony and started scanning the area. "Where is she? I saw her on the camera; now where is she?" he continued scanning and gave up. "Dammit. I'm gonna need help." He returned back inside the house; past a bunch of people and returned to the security office. "I don't see her."

"Well, sir, she's on camera number eight, so that means she somewhere near the pool area. Here, take this." The guard handed Cye a radio. "We'll radio you if you get warm."

"Okay." Cye ran out of the room again.

Rowen had ran into Sage and both of the young men were now staring at the liquid bar deciding a very important decision.

"To drink; or not to drink. That is the question." Rowen stated.

Sage eyed him out of his visible eye. "Its New Years' Eve, let's get drunk."

Rowen snatched up and shot glass and gulped down the liquid in. "Okay." He agreed once he was finished.

"I think I'll drink something else." Sage grabbed another, much bigger glass and took a sip.

Rowen continued with the shot glasses, and Sage drank on his. They were still at this when a bunch of girls ran up to them and started screaming.

"I hope its cause I'm getting drunk that I'm seeing double of everyone or is that many girls really right there?" Rowen asked.

"Ro, there's no way in hell your drunk from shooting down four glasses of Jack." Sage reposed. "Drink a few more then ask me again."

Rowen nodded and did just that ignoring the girls behind him.

"Rowen, are you suppose to be getting drunk?" Mina asked, leaning into view. "I mean you are still kind of working."

Rowen shook his head. "No, no, no. I don't know. What was the question? I think its twenty." he babbled.

Mina blinked and ordered a drink.

"What about you?" Sage asked, leaning into view. "What are you doing?"

"Its just a margarita."

"I say no more."

The three of them were pretty quiet and they each were getting very drunk. After another two hours sitting there, although each one of them did walk off and come back in that time. Rowen had went from drinking shot glasses of Jack Daniel's to drinking a few margaritas and something else then wandered off saying something about how he wish the world was still round. Sage said he going to follow him, but end up just sitting down in the seat Rowen was in and watched the people walk by. Mina was still answering calls, so she wasn't nearly as drunk as Rowen. Sage had a high tolerance to alcohol so he still was sober.

"AH HA!" Cye shouted, proudly. "I found you!"

Mina turned around in her chair. "Hi, Cye!" She waved at him like a little kid. She may not have been as drunk as Rowen, but she was drunk none the less.

"Are you drunk?" Cye questioned. She gave him a strong nod then giggled.

"She has a very low tolerance to alcohol." Sage noted. "Must make mental note to never let her get drunk again."

Cye sat down next to Sage. "You know your off."

Sage nodded. "Yeah we kinda ran into each over here. Rowen wobbled off and I should probably go find him. He drank too much in this past hour."

"Yeah well we need to find him anyways. The countdown is about to begin."

"Oh yeah?" Sage looked at his watch. "Fifteen minutes. Let's get to it."

"I'll find him. I'll radio the security office and they'll help me." He showed him the radio in his hand. "As for you, take our little friend here to the balcony and stop by the computer room and pick up Heero. I think he's tapping into government files again."

"Call if you need help."


"Sure." Cye ran off into the crowd and vanished from Sage's site.

After about two minutes Sage decided he should get going and turned to grab Mina, who hugged him.


"I love you." she babbled. "Will you marry me?"

"No." He replied flatly. "Now come on."

He started walking with Mina still hugging him.

"I love you, you love me..." Mina sang.

"Please," Sage begged. "Sing anything, but that."

"Are we going go get married?"

"No. How about you marry Cye?" he stopped when they reached some stairs. "Turn around and walk."

Mina turned around and looked at the stairs in awe. "Its the stairway to heaven." Even in her drunken state she ran up them with excellent control and balance. "And all this time I thought I was going to hell!"

Sage walked up the steps and shook his head. "If you believed you were going to hell then keep believing that."

Mina turned around and smiled at him goofy. "I see three of you! Hi Sages."

Sage just ignored that and continued into the house. "Come on, I can't leave you alone like this, someone might take away the one thing you treasure so much."

Mina looked up him in interest. "What's that?"

"Your virginity."

Mina shook her head wildly and then started nodding. She ran ahead and stopped and pointed at Sage demandingly. "I want you to unvirginties me!"

A few passing bystanders turned in shock when the blond woman yelled her statement. Sage blinked in shock and had his mouth hung open.

"Mina, you don't yell those kinds of things in public. And no I will not take your virginity away."

"But...but...b-bu-bu-buppy...buddy." she was doing this with a look of awe in her eyes and amusement. She finally snapped back and finished what she had to say. "You said you were going to unvirginties me! Now do it!"

"NO! Get someone else to do that! How about Heero? He'll probably do it. No wait, he wouldn't, okay Rowen, he'll do it. No he's too drunk. Cye! He'll do it."

A random guy walked by and smiled. "I'll do it."

Sage pulled out his gun and pointed at the guy. "Nobody asked you! Go away! This is private conversation."

Mina smiled at the guy. "Really?"

The guy smile widen and he nodded. "Sure. In fact, I'll be glad to do it."

Mina looked at Sage. "Look, look, Sage, he'll do it, can he do it?" she started bouncing up and down pointing at the guy eagerly, but on her last one fell down and landed on her butt. "Ow...owie...oh...ohie..." She continued to babble like that for sometime.

Sage took this time to clock his gun back and aim it at the man. "How fast can you run?"

The young man blinked. "Ugh...pretty fast."

Sage grinned. "That's great, if I was you I'd get to running if I didn't want to die."

He caught on quick and ran down the steps into the party.

"Wow," Sage said astonished. "he can run pretty fast."

"OHIO!" Mina exclaimed, while throwing her arms in the air. She lost her balance and fell on her back, giggling the whole time. "Orange!"

"Mina, get up." Sage demanded.

"Ooooooooo..pen." Mina continued to babble.

With a sigh and then a shrug, Sage grabbed Mina by the back collar of her shirt and dragged her down the hall.

"OoooooGRE!"

"Please stop that."

"Oooo...KAY!" she cheered. Sage rolled his eyes and let her go. She jumped to her feet and smiled. "Did I tell you how much I love you?"

"Try saying that when your sober." Sage dared.

Mina blinked. "I will," she put on a straight face or tried to, but end up going into a fit of giggles.

"You did a great job. Now to find Heero."

"Did you ever know that you're my HEEEERO!" Mina sang.

Sage shook his head. "Oh God...she didn't go there."

Heero took this time to run out of the computer room and started looking around frantically. "Where is she? How did she find me here?"

"Who the hell are you talking about?" Sage demanded.

Heero glanced around. "Relena isn't here?"

Sage shook his head and cocked an eyebrow. "No." he answered flatly.

"And everything I would like to be?" Mina continued sing in the background.

"Its just Mina, she's drunk and singing." Sage explained.

"Oh, well, I'll be in here if y-"

Sage tapped his watch. "Midnight is on its way in five minutes, Cye wants us all on the balcony."

"I can fly higher than an eeeeeeeeaagle!" Mina started spinning around in circles, "for you are the Wind Beneath My Wings!"

"Mina, stop spinning, you'll get sick." Sage ordered.

"Spinning is sooooooooooo....oooo," Mina stopped and smiled at him goofy. She then looked at Heero. "Your hair is brown."

Heero looked up a his bangs and then back at her. "So?"

"Its not normal." She replied. She grabbed a handful of her own hair and forcefully grabbed Sage's hair and pulled him low enough for Heero to see. "Seeeeeeeeeeeeee?"

"Ow...ow...let's go-Mina release my hair. Please let go." Sage pleaded, while trying to pull her hand off his head.

"I don't know if you know this or not, boss," Heero started, "But you don't see too many blondes walking around."

"HEY! What's that suppose to mean!?" Sage shouted. "Are you trying to say--OW! Will you let go of my hair, Mina!?"

Heero cocked an eyebrow and decided to help Sage get free. Once that was done he started talking. "Boss, aren't you still on the air?"

Mina rolled her eyes upward and started think and for that one shining moment she actually looked sober. Her eyes then went wide and she opened her mouth and gasped. "Oh well." she shot out with shrug and smiling.

"Oh well what?" Both men questioned.

Mina shrugged again and chuckled. "You....see..." She laughed again. "I...think...I lost...that...seven hundred dollar headset Cye brought me." She then couldn't stop laughing and slid on the floor while doing that. "He's...going...to...kill...me!"

Sage and Heero stared at her with mouth's hung open and faces completely filled with surprise. "You lost it!?"

Mina nodded. "Yes." she started to whimper lightly. "I'm going to die! I don't want to die!"

Sage blinked a few times at the crying woman then turned to Heero. "Hey, is it part of our job to protect her from Cye?"

"I don't know, I was going to ask you."

"Well, let's not say anything unless he ask. Got it?"

"I'm not going to die?" Mina questioned, looking at them hopefully.

"If he doesn't notice you want." Sage replied. "Now come on." He pulled her to her feet and they started for the balcony.

Cye and Rowen where standing near the balcony looking at the stage where some guy offered to sing on and was doing a pretty good job. He was getting ready for the big countdown that was about to take place in a couple of minutes.

Cye looked at his watch, "Where are they?"

"Right behind you..." Rowen answered and waved.

Cye turned around and saw Sage, Heero, and Mina walking up to them.

"Oh, you found him and she's still drunk." was the first thing Cye said.

"Hiiiiiii, Rowen!" Mina greeted.

"Hiiiii, Mina." He replied right back.

The three sober people only blinked at ignored both of them.

"So what took you so long?" Cye asked.

"Well, Mina and I had a deep personal conversation about me taking away her virginity, and then I had to threaten a passing bystander who offered to do the job, and then she started singing." Sage explained flatly.

"Psst, hey," Mina nudge Rowen in the stomach with her elbow.

"Huh?" He looked at her.

"Psst, hey?" she continued.

"Psst, what?" Rowen replied.

"Sage and me are getting married."

"Really!?" Rowen exclaimed. "I'm so happy for you. I'm getting married to...to...to..hmm?" he scratched his head for a second and thought on it. "I'm getting married to...no one."

"Ahh, that's okay, you can marry me and Sage." Mina offered.

Sage looked over there when he heard his name. Heero and Cye both looked out of curiosity.

"Did you just offer Rowen the chance to marry you and Sage?" Cye questioned, grinning.

"Don't you say anymore." Sage warned.

"Oh don't worry, I won't." Cye replied, still grinning. "I'll just think it. Oh by the way, Mina did you lose this?" He held up the headset and its attachment.

Mina yelped and jumped behind Rowen. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Please don't hurt me!" she pleaded, curling behind Rowen so Cye couldn't see her.

"I'm not going to hurt you. I'm just glad I found it. Here put it on." He handed it to her and she cautiously reached out and grabbed it, waiting for Cye to attack her. "Rahh!"

"AHH!" Mina started to run, but ended up very dizzy and fell back into Cye's arms, who was by now laughing at the blond.

"I'm not going to hurt you." He assured. She nodded dumbly and stood up. "Put the set on, you're not done till midnight strikes."

"And midnight is ten seconds away." Heero explained.

"Yay!" Mina cheered.

"TEN!" Everyone called out, but those too drunk to say anything.

"NINE....EIGHT....SEVEN....SIX...."

"I think I'm going to throw up." Rowen called out, hunching over.

"FIVE...FOUR....THREE....TWO.....ONE...."

"HAPPY NEW YEAR!"

"There goes my insides!" Rowen exclaimed leaning over the railing. Lots of hurling noises was heard following that.

"Ewe..." Mina muttered. "Okay, I can do it! Yep, yep, yeppy, yuppy."

"Mina, sign off already." Cye ordered.

"All right. This is Mina Aino, signing off, and wishing you all a happy night year and other good stuff like that." Her eyes were beginning to droop and she shook her head. "I go nite nite now."

She fell back into Sage and caught her. "What a New Years' Eve this was." Sage muttered.

"I hear you there. Every being so busy as they were, I mange to get some very import government files that are going to get us a lot of money that we'll probably need for the year ahead." Heero explained.

"Can I go to bed now!?" Rowen asked, looking up.

"Sure come on." Sage answered. He scooped up the passed out Mina and Heero and Cye swung Rowen's arms around their shoulders and that's how our little group went into the house.

A/N: And this concludes the final chapter in this story. Will there be a sequel? I don't know. Will there be something else? I don't know that either? Am I not the biggest procrastinator around? Yes, yes I am. Well that's it. See ya in another one of my stories.