Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Destiny Awaits ❯ Old Evil Returns and New Evil Rises Part1 ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

*~**Destiny Awaits**~* Chapter 2 Part One- Old Evil Returns and New Evil Rises

Author's Notes- I'm going to make Galaxia's nickname Ali. It's not that original but it's kinda weird having some just call her Galaxia for her real name. And yes she is gonna be paired with…a person. I'm not telling even though you've probably already figured it out. Oh, and wanna say thanx to the people who are reviewing this story ^_^

Disclaimer- I don't own Sailor Moon or Gundam Wing.

Ages-

Hotaru- 18

Galaxia- 18

Haruka and Michiru- 22

Setsuna- 25

Inners- 18

GW Guys-18

Trowa-19

**************************************************************** ********Chapter2

Old Evil Returns and New Evil Rises

Hotaru and Galaxia (also Heero and Duo)- The North Part of the City

Hotaru and Galaxia wandered the crowded streets of the city. It was almost lunchtime and all they saw was a bunch of people but no one suspicious…yet at least.

"Hotaru lets stop for a quick bite to eat so we can have a little break."

"Ok. Let's eat over here." Hotaru said pointing to a little sandwich place.

~Heero and Duo~

"Heero can we take a break! No one suspicious has shown up and my feet are killing me!" Duo complained.

"…Fine…" Heero said looking annoyed.

"Yeah! Let's eat!" Duo said as he dragged Heero to a sandwich place (AN: which also happened to be the same place Hotaru and Galaxia were hehe.)

They walked in to the sandwich place and his eye's fell on a young woman with golden and red hair with dazzling ruby eyes. He couldn't stop starring at her.

'Wow.' Was the only thought running through his head at the moment.

Heero finally shook the thought out of his head and nudged Duo who was in line.

"Those two girls over there look suspicious." Heero said emotionlessly.

"I don't think they do…" Duo stopped when he saw the girl with deep violet eyes and pitch, black hair.

'That looks exactly like the girl in my dream… I'll just agree with Heero so I can find out who she is…' Duo thought.

"Yeah, I guess your right. We should follow them." Duo said.

"Okay."

Heero and Duo sat at the table behind Hotaru and Galaxia so that they couldn't see them.

15 Minutes Later…

Hotaru and Galaxia finally got up and started to walk out of the sandwich place. Heero and Duo followed close behind. They were very close to losing them in the overwhelming city.

"I have a feeling someone's following us, Ali." Hotaru said looking back.

"I do too." Galaxia agreed looking back as well.

Duo and Heero saw them look back and they pretended to blend into the crowd.

"Let's just be extra careful for now."

"Right."

Suddenly there was a building exploded and people started to run blindly in all directions.

"What happened?" Galaxia yelled over the screams.

"I don't know. Let's go check it out." Hotaru said.

They started to run in the opposite direction of the crowd.

"Heero, look those girls are running in the opposite direction. Let's follow them."

Heero just nodded.

'I'm starting to believe these girls ARE suspicious now…' Duo thought.

Hotaru and Galaxia finally reached where the building exploded. They saw a girl that looked exactly like Hotaru but had purple hair and was wearing purple armor. They transformed thinking no one was watching.

"Saturn Crystal Power Makeup!"

"Galaxy Crystal Power Makeup!"

"Whoa! They just transform into someone else! And the chic in the purple has a glaive. Wicked." Duo said.

Saturn and Galaxia approached the Hotaru look-a-like.

"Why have you come here?" Hotaru said pointing her glaive at the purpled haired girl's head.

"And why to you look so much like Saturn? What's your purpose here?" Galaxia asked getting in a fighting stance.

The girl looked very calm and not the least bit afraid. She just smirked.

"I don't have to take orders from you. But I will tell you who I am. My name is Uratoh (AN: In case you haven't notice it's Hotaru's name spelt backwards.) and I am Sailor Saturn's or Hotaru's should I say, clone."

Saturn gasped.

"My clone! Who's the sicko who cloned me then!" Saturn demanded.

"Your true lover."

"What the hell are you talking about!!" Saturn said ready to kill Uratoh. But she new the time wasn't right.

"You'll find soon enough." Uratoh said smirking

~Heero and Duo Hiding just around the corner and listening in~

"What the hell are they taking about?"

"Hn." Heero kind of said.

"Is that all you have to say."

"Duo…"

"Yeah?"

"Shut up!" Heero shouted at Duo.

Saturn and Galixia turned around hearing Heero shout.

"Show yourselves before I make you!" Uratoh said getting her sword out.

Heero and Duo had no other choice but to come out. They hands there hand above their heads. Hotaru saw Duo and her eyes widened.

'Shinigami?!' she thought in her head.

Uratoh's smirk grew wider (AN: Just think of the Mistress Nine look::shudders::).

"So Shinigami, you decided to show yourself." Uratoh said.

Duo looked confused.

"Are you talking to me?" Duo asked pointing to himself.

"Yes!" she shouted.

She started to charge at Duo and then Saturn jumped in front of him. Then a voice(which was the Dark Prince's) inside her head said,

"I will fight Shinigami myself and Saturn is mine. Don't hurt her! You can do whatever you want with the other two."

"Yes Lord Ryu."

Uratoh stopped charging.

"Dark Prince Ryu wants to fight Shinigami himself and he wants Saturn to be his of course. But I can kill Galaxia and this other boy if I want!" She said as she started to charge at Heero and Galaxia.

Heero got his gun out and started to shoot at Uratoh. She blocked the bullets with ease. She shot a black energy beam towards Heero.

"Galaxy Dark Matter!" Galaxia shouted and a gold beam of light shot out of her hands.

"Silence Glaive Surprise!" Saturn shouted.

Both of their attacks overtook Uratoh's and blasted her arm off. (AN: Ouchies!)

"Damn you two! I will be back! You'll see. MWWAAHAHAHA!" she said as she disappeared.

"What a psycho chic." Duo said.

Heero pulled out his gun.

"Who are you people and how can you use magic?!" Heero said coldly.

"Excuse me, who are YOU?!" Galaxia said coolly.

"Well we saw you transform or whatever so you minus well tell us."

"Only if you tell us why YOU'RE HERE." Hotaru said.

"Deal!" Duo said before Heero could say anything.

Saturn and Galaxia de-transformed.

"My name is Hotaru Tomoe and in that other form I'm known as Sailor Saturn, the senshi of death, destruction, and rebirth. I have the power to destroy planets."

"Wow! Wicked!" Duo said.

"Shut up braided-baka." Heero said. Hotaru giggled.

"I'm Ali…um…Meiou I guess. In my other form I'm known as Sailor Galixia. I have the power to destroy galaxies."

"I'm Duo Maxwell!" Duo said grinning at Hotaru.

"Heero Yuy." Heero said trying not to stare at Ali to much.

Ali and Hotaru started to tell their past and Rei, aka Sailor Mars' vision. They also told that Duo was really Shinigami and what their mission was so far.

Heero and Duo told about them being gundam pilots and their mission.

"I remember someone named Ryu in a dream I had. You were in it too Hotaru." Duo said seriously (for once).

"I had a dream like that too…" Hotaru confessed.

"How come you didn't tell us, Hotaru?" Ali asked.

"Because I wasn't that sure about it."

"It's ok." Ali said comforting her friend.

"I think we should head back to Quatre's and contact the others." Heero said, "You two should come too and contact your group."

They nodded and started to contact the others.

AN: The next chapter (and part) will be up soon!