Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Finding Love in All the Wrong Places ❯ Gundam Pilots ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I'm really really sorry that this chap. Took sooo long to post. My computer broke down from all the heat. (Computers don't work at high temperatures) and my air conditioning broke!!! I was dieing…. But now I'm back with Chapter seven!! I don't own SM or GW.

Chapter Seven

Finding Love in all the Wrong Places

^^^^^*****^^^^^*****^^^^^*****^^^^^*****^^^^^*****^^^^^*****^^^< /div>

"I don't know what you're talking about," Mina said.

"What do you know about the Gundam Pilots?" Trowa asked.

"I know nothing."

Trowa was agitated. A bullet whizzed by her ear and into the wall.

She could hear her fathers booming voice from downstairs. "What the Hell is going on up there?! Mina!!!" She heard him coming up the stairs.

Trowa realized this and quickly climbed out the window and jumped down onto the sidewalk, making a run for it.

Her father stormed into the room. "What the fuck is going on?"

Mina couldn't think of anything to say.

Her father looked around a bit more. "Keep quiet." He stormed back out.

Mina ran to the window, hoping to catch a glimpse of the intruder. She looked up and down the street, her eyes frantically looking. She found nothing. That voice… sounded so familiar. Mina gasped as she realized who it sounded like.

Her alarm clock buzzed into her ears. She frantically ran around the room, throwing on her khaki pants and black top. She quickly put on some gold chains that attached from belt loop to belt loop. She grabbed her backpack and skateboard and practically flew to school. Mina swore that guy had sounded like Trowa. It was Trowa… it had to be. She'd thought about last night, about the questions he'd asked. He was either a Gundam Pilot or he was with OZ. Which ever one it was, she had to warn Britt before he did something to her…

Almost instantly, Mina spotted Britt… with the five boys.

"Shit," Mina whispered.

She jumped off her skateboard and stuffed it into her backpack as she approached.

"Britt," Mina said, "I have to talk to you."

"Okay…" Britt smiled at her. "But you look horrible. Did you sleep last night?"

Mina pulled her away from them.

"God." Britt pushed Mina's hand away. "Talk about pushy…"

"Last night," Mina began, " A guy showed up at my house wearing all black. He held a gun to my head and asked me questions about OZ n' stuff."

Britt's eyes went wide. "Are you okay? Did you call the police?"

"But…" Mina couldn't find the words. "He sounded… like Trowa. A lot like Trowa."

Britt went into hysterical laughter. "So," She said between laughs. "You think they're part of OZ or something?" Britt held her stomach as she laughed more.

"Or Gundam Pilots." Mina grabbed Britt's shoulders. "I'm Serious! Listen to me!"

"Yeah," Britt chuckled some more and wiped the tears from her eyes, "The Gundam Pilots are teenage boys."

"Britt," Mina said, "Think! Ever since they showed up, the Gundam Pilots have been around to."

Britt turned serious. "That's just because of the new OZ base outside L.A"

Mina continued, "You have to believe me. It was Trowa, I-"

"Hey!" Duo called out to them as they approached. "What's going on?"

Britt held Trowa's hand and giggled. "Mina thinks…"

She interrupted. "Britt, don't."

Britt laughed more. "Mina thinks you guys are Gundam Pilots."

The guys looked at each other, trying to decide what to do when Duo busted up laughing.

"HAHAHA!!" Duo went to his knees holding his stomach. "That's priceless!"

Mina suddenly found the black top very interesting. Until, of course, she met Heero Yuy's eyes. He stared back at her, still showing no sign of emotion what so ever. They all stared at her, expecting her to say something. She couldn't think of anything. It had been Trowa… had she dreamt it? No, the bullet hole was still in the wall when she'd gotten up this morning.

The day had been awkward; she had avoided the guys, ducking behind trees and such. Mina waited for Britt on one of the tables after school. It was where they always met.

Mina jumped when she realized Heero was looking over her shoulder at her book. "Don't scare me like that."

He didn't respond. Instead, he moved so that he was standing in front of her. As dangerous as he was, Mina couldn't help but be attracted to him. She eyed his perfect lips and she wanted to…

"You're the first person to figure it out." Heero broke the silence. "What will you do?"

"Nothing," Mina whispered. It took all of her strength to say it. Her heart was being so fast. She closed her eyes and looked back down, hoping…praying the feeling would go away.

"Good," Heero said. She looked beautiful sitting there. The sun hit her skin at the right angle, making her look like she was glowing. Her blond hair was so beautiful; his hands itched to run through its softness. Heero clenched his fists and shook those thoughts away. Heero, the perfect soldier, never felt emotions and never would. He wasn't about to let some girl get in the way of all he had worked so hard for.

Mina stuffed her book into her backpack. "I'm gonna go find Britt."

But before she could do anything, Heero took another step forward and their lips touched. It was slow and sensual at first, but then his tongue ran across her lips and she craved more. Heero pulled away. `Fuck,' he thought, `what have I done?' Before anything else happened Heero walked away and didn't look back at her. Mina stood there in shock. Shocked that he had kissed her, but more shocked that she had enjoyed it.

"Mina!" Britt ran to her. "Hey, sorry I'm late."

"It's okay." Mina was in a dream state.

"Trowa invited us to RaVe tonight," Britt said.

"Yeah," Mina watched Heero drive away, in his black Jeep.

^^^^^*****^^^^^*****^^^^^*****^^^^*****^^^^^****^^^^^****^^^^^*< /div>

Mina and Britt stood in line at the dance club. Mina watched intently for Heero, she wanted another kiss.

Mina wore a black V-neck shirt the said Rock N' Roll in pink lettering. She wore plain jeans and some chains that connected from her pocket to her belt loop.Britt wore a blue shirt that said Girls Kick @$$ in white lettering. And faded jeans and Converse.

Just as she handed the security guard her purse, Trowa and the others walked toward them.

The sound of techno and rap encircled them as they walked in. the laser lights pierced the fog, in time to the music. Mina felt the pulse of the beat and had to dance, who cared if she was by herself?

Britt and the others sat down at a table near the dance floor. Heero watched Mina, he loved they way she moved her hips enticingly. Her hands above her, and her skin changing colors as the lights flickered. The song ended and Mina joined them at the table.

"Dance with me." Mina tugged Heero's sleeve.

"No."

"Why not?"

"Why?"

"Because I have no dance partner and because I've never seen you dance."

There was no reply.

"Please?"

"No."

"Funny how you wanted to be so close to me after school." Mina chuckled a little.

"It was a mistake." Heero said as he took as sip of Coke.

Mina frowned. "A mistake?"

"I shouldn't have kissed you." Heero got up and left the club. He wouldn't submit to his feelings. He would be emotionless. He would be… perfect.

^^^^^*****^^^^^*****^^^^^*****^^^^^*****^^^^^*****^^^^^***

That's all for this chapter folks!! I'll update soon… we got our air conditioner fixed. (Yay!)

~Alicia