Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ In Remembrance of Me ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

In Remembrance of Me

Disclaimer: I do not own Sailor Moon or Gundam Wing. However, I do own the servants and the royal court of Saturn, which I made up!

The gundam pilots stood in shock as a new gundam came and destroyed all the dolls and suits that were surrounding them. The platform opened and she stepped out, whispering, "I'm home." while surveying the destruction. Even though it was a whisper, the pilots heard it loud and clear, echoing in their minds. As she raced towards the base, the shadow that was covering her was lifted, and as the sun poured over he features, the guys got a look at who she was.

She was wearing black, leather, flared pants with a dark purple tight fitting tank top. Her dark hair was pulled back from her face in a half-ponytail, and she wore a white mask that covered her face. They watched in awe as she tore inside the building. Meanwhile Duo got a glance at her gundam. "Aww man!" he whined, "she's got a glaive! Not fair!"

Heero was rapidly typing into the console and was waiting for the information to finish downloading to the disk when he heard the safety of a gun click off. "Oh crap." He thought. Just as the gun went off, Heero jumped to the right while turning around, gun now in hand. The bullet got his left arms. When he shot the soldier, another gun went off at the same time he shot his. Surprisingly, that gun was aimed at the soldier as well. His head quickly turned to the intruder and was shocked to see it was a girl, and she appeared to not be with OZ, as she was not wearing a uniform. Just then, the disk popped out and he snatched it away. The girl, however, made no move to try to stop him. Instead, she walked over to the corner of the room where there was a desk under an air vent and quickly got the vent open. It was then that he found his voice. "Who are you?" Turning around, she said, "I am your ticket out of here, and if you don't believe me then look outside the door now." Heero was shocked at the calm, melodic, yet deadly voice. It showed no fear. Heero complied and was shocked to see at least 50 soldiers coming towards the room. He quickly used the table as a boost and hoisted himself up into the vent and crawled rapidly to catch up with the strange girl. The duo crawled in silence as they reached another vent. She signaled for him to stop and wait for her. As she jumped from the ceiling and landed in the room, she was instantly surrounded by a lot of OZ soldiers. As Heero peered down he wondered if he should help her. Still, he remembered the silent instructions and remained where he was. As he heard many guns click, he saw the girl lift her hands and push them away from her body, towards the soldiers. Instantly an invisible wave of energy hit all the soldiers and rammed them into the wall, knocking them unconscious. She opened the window, nodded to Heero, who jumped down, and then climbed out of the window, with Heero following her lead. When she saw that he was safe, she ran and got inside her gundam. Concentrating hard, she tapped into her senshi powers once more and whispered, "Silent Death." Immediately the whole building shook and a large beam of purple energy flew from the glaive to the base, destroying it completely.

Heero quickly went over the day's events in his head. He had woken up and discovered that they had a mission. When he was retrieving a disk he got shot in the left arm, and then rescued by a strange girl. It was so frustrating to him. He had no idea what the heck was going on and this was quite unnerving. Before he knew what was happening, she got out of her gundam again and started to walk his direction. But, before she could reach him, two white Siberian tigers, one female and one male came charging at her. The girl, however, paid them no mind, and pushed him to the ground, while kneeling beside him. "Hold still." She said, mysteriously. Surprisingly, the two tigers stopped 5 feet away from the girl and lay down. The raven haired girl put her hand over Heero's wounded arm, and let it hover there for a few seconds before a soft purple light emitted from it. The bullet shot up and flew into her hand, which she instantly dropped onto the floor. She then resumed putting her hand over his wound, and did not remove it until he was healed. She looked ready to faint, and she whispered, "It's okay, it always happens whenever I heal." He looked on with greater surprise when one of the tigers stood up and walked over to where she sat. As she leaned back, Heero knew she was about to faint, and apparently, so did the tiger. The other tiger ran towards her and let the girl lean on her. The other tiger glanced at Heero, and then, after trusting that his secret was safe, transformed into a human. The other tiger did the same. The two, now people, put their hands together and looked at the destruction. Light came from all over the battlefield and met in their palm. When it seemed that they accumulated enough energy, they slowly let it sink into the girl's body. Immediately her eyes fluttered open and she began to take in her surroundings. The 4 people sat in an awkward silence until they all heard yells from the other pilots as they got down from their gundams and trotted over to where they were.

The girl stood up and was about to leave…but stopped when her wrist communicator started beeping. A voice at the other end said, "I want a full report of the mission." At which then, she replied, "Mission: Protect was successful. Gundam Pilot 01: Heero Yuy was not severely injured and I healed what was left of his injuries. Titan and Rhea seemed to have found me already." The boys stared in shock at what the girl had said. "Her mission was to protect me?" Heero thought, as he looked over at the girl. At the mention of the other names, the boys looked over at the two people. The male had short, black hair, and he was wearing what a knight would in the medieval ages, except his was a bit more modern and he did not have the helmet. The lady had long flowing purple hair and wore a simple black gown. Quickly, the strange girl ended the conversation, and looked towards the two people. Immediately, the man was kneeling and the woman was in a low curtsey, as they both said in unison, "It is a pleasure to meet you again, princess." Putting all manners aside, the girl ripped off her mask and ran towards her friends, embracing them both in a large hug. "Didn't I tell you never to treat me that way? Just treat me like you used to!" She exclaimed playfully. When both nodded, she turned around and faced the stunned pilots.

Heero looked expectantly at the girl who had just turned around. The first thing he noticed was how purple her eyes were and how exceptionally beautiful she was, before unsuccessfully shaking those thoughts out of her head. He was the perfect soldier, and perfect soldiers didn't have those kinds of emotions. He saw her eyes stray from each of the other pilots, before resting on Duo. She let out a small smile and walked over to Duo before hugging him. Again, the man and woman called "Titan and Rhea" bowed deeply as they saw Duo. This of course, made everyone quite confused. Suddenly, the girl's watch started beeping again, signaling the end of Duo's embrace. She took a quick glance at the watch and nodded to Titan and Rhea, who instantly turned back to the tigers. They ran off and seemed to disappear. The girl ran away from the group and entered her gundam again, but stopped when she remembered something. "We'll meet again, I promise. Just please take care of yourselves, and be careful!" With that, she turned tail, and ran into her gundam, before quickly flying away.

As soon as her gundam was out of sight, the boys seemed to break out of their trance. Wulfei was the first to say something, and it was, "Who was that weak onna, and how do you know her Maxwell?" Heero's right hand unconsciously reached up and touched his left arm, where the gun wound had been…lost in his own thoughts. Quarte mentioned that they should go back to his mansion not far from here and figure things out. The other 4 pilots agreed and they flew towards one of Quarte's mansions. Upon reaching there, a maid showed up in the library, where they were having their discussion, and handed them a letter. It read, "Dear Gundam Pilots, I was overjoyed when I got to see everyone today. I guessed that you would go to Quarte's mansion, and hopefully I guessed right. Well…if you are reading this, then I guessed right! ^-^ Anyway, I was hoping we could all go out to Lunch or something, it would be nice talking about old times again…especially since I haven't seen you all in…well…a long time. How about tomorrow at the small restaurant a couple blocks from where you live? They serve some nice food…my treat! Anyway, I enclosed directions, if you want to come. You guys remember…don't you? If not, then I need to get revive your memories. I especially look forward to talking to my brother again. Well, until then, Bye! Love, Hotaru"

When the boys finished reading the letter, they reread it, hoping that they read it wrong. Quarte spoke up, "Well, since this nice lady invited us over to lunch, then the most we can do is meet her there. Besides, she did heal Heero." Duo replied, "If there is food, then I'm in! One thing bothers me though…who is her brother?" Other questions filled the minds of the pilots, but remained unspoken, Wulfei got up and left the room to train…he just got dragged into having Lunch with an onna.

Author's notes: Just in case you got confused, Hotaru in this dimension is able to use some of her power without transforming. Also, she can regain strength by being around her realm, which happens to be destruction and silence. (That's how she got her energy back.) Also, Titan and Rhea are 2 of Saturn's many moons and in my story they are her guardians and protectors. I doubt that more will come into the story, because the role that Titan and Rhea play is rather large and might get too complicated. There is a quote below that will enter the story in future chapters, but I put it here at the bottom so that you know what Hotaru was talking about when she said that she was home.

"Home is where you feel most comfortable being…that home is where you can gather the most energy from…where you feel secure." -Heero Yuy (He doesn't say this yet, but he will in the next chapter I think.)