Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Koko the Magic Snow Puff ~ Sailor Senshi Edition ❯ Koko the Magic Snow Puff ~ Sailor Senshi Edition ( One-Shot )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Koko the Magic Snow Puff
~Sailor Senshi Edition~

A fanficcie by: PallaPalla

[WARNING: PallaPalla is prone to writing things filled with plotless crap. Please bear this in mind if you decide to read on. If you don't... go choke on a monkey. Oh, yeah... and there IS some Gundam Wing in here. I, for some obscure reason, feminize the hell out of Wufei. And NOT Quatre. o.O Well. BWA HA HA HA HA!!!!]

~


(Koko tap-dances out onto the stage)

KOKO: Hi, everyone, and welcome to my show, Koko the Magic Snow Puff!

AUDIENCE: YAY!!


KOKO: First of all, everyone would like to know what a magic snow puff is, right?

AUDIENCE: YAY!

KOKO: Um... right. WELL!! A snow puff is -

(A loud crash interrupts Koko)

VOICE: (back-stage) Woah... LET'S DO THAT AGAIN!!

ANOTHER VOICE: Let's NOT!!!

(A girl with blonde hair crawls out on to the stage, looking very burnt, and stares at the audience.

GIRL 1: Well, this is... cute. So where the hell are we?

(Another girl crawls out and joins her)

GIRL 2: Ah. Um. This is... pleasant.


KOKO: (angrily) What are you people doing on my set?

GIRL 1: (raises an eyebrow) And... what the hell are YOU supposed to be?

KOKO: I'm a magic snow puff!

GIRL 1: -.- So... what's a magic snow puff?

KOKO: I am!

GIRL 1: SO WHAT IS IT?!?

GIRL 2: (sighs) Okay, listen, Ms. Snow Puff, or whatever the hell you are, calm down. We're sorry we trespassed on your set, but --

VOICE: (from backstage) OH, WOW!!!

(A third girl runs out on stage, holding a chest of priceless jewels.)

GIRL 3: LOOK, you guys!! I found these back there!!

GIRL 2: (exasperated) Minako-chan -

GIRL 1: Oh, COOL!! Those will probably pay for... a lot of new clothes!

GIRL 3: Wanna go on a shopping spree when we get home, Usagi-chan?

GIRL 1: Oh, SURE, Minako-chan!

GIRL 2: (mutters) IF we can get home. (she looks around) Where are we, anyway?

GIRL 3: OH, who CARES, Ami-chan? Look at all this MONEY!!


KOKO: Those are made of plastic.

GIRL 1: (peers at the chest) Oh, look at that.

GIRL 3: (wails) Oh, DAMN!!! I thought I'd actually found something!!

GIRL 1: (pats her on the back) Don't worry, Minako-chan! I'm getting paid for looking after the pink-haired brat tomorrow, anyway. We'll go shopping then!

GIRL 3: OH, JOY!!

GIRL 2: -.- Are you two done yet?

KOKO: And can you three PLEASE tell me WHO you are and WHAT you are doing here?

GIRL 2: Oh, excuse my bad manners. (points to herself) My name is Mizuno Ami... and these are my friends Tsukino Usagi (points to Girl 1) and Aino Minako (points to Girl 3). As for what we're doing here...

MINAKO: We have no idea.

AMI: It was probably just a plot device to get us to make fools of ourselves in a stupid fanficcie... but anyway.

(PallaPalla stomps out of the audience and glares at Ami.)

PALLAPALLA: NO!!! YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO KNOW THAT!!

AMI: Was it?

PALLAPALLA: Yes.

AMI: Ah.


USAGI: (stares) Who the hell are you?

PALLAPALLA: I'M THE AUTHOR, FOOL!

MINAKO: What were you doing in the audience of some stupid kid's show?

PALLAPALLA: I... don't know. BUT THAT IS BESIDE THE POINT!!!

KOKO: AHEM!!!

(Everyone stares at her.)

KOKO: Is this story not called "Koko the Magic Snow Puff" ?

PALLAPALLA: Actually, it's called "Koko the Magic Snow Puff ~ Sailor Senshi Edition." But yes, you speak the truth. You are the titular character.

KOKO: If I'm the titular character, WHY AM I BEING IGNORED?

AMI: You're not. I just answered your question.

KOKO: ... STILL!

PALLAPALLA: There's a long tradition of titular characters being ignored, though!

KOKO: LIKE WHO??

PALLAPALLA: Ah... Tenchi.

KOKO: That's different! The series is called "No Need for Tenchi!"

PALLAPALLA: ^_^ He's still the titular character, though.


KOKO: INJUSTICE!!

WUFEI: (pops out of Minako's hair) Yes?

MINAKO: AAHH!!! (hits him with a fan)

WUFEI: Ow. (falls out)

PALLAPALLA: Go away, Wufei. I haven't written the Gundam Wing edition yet.

WUFEI: Ah, crap. Can't I stay?

PALLAPALLA: NO!!

WUFEI: (whines) But Hilde is trying to kill me!!

PALLAPALLA: Don't you mean Sally?

WUFEI: (sweatdrops) Ah... yeah, Sally. That's what I meant.

PALLAPALLA: You're a Gundam pilot! Can't you... stomp on her, or something?

WUFEI: ... No. (pauses) Are you SURE I can't stay?

PALLAPALLA: This is the Sailor Senshi edition!!

WUFEI: That can be helped!

PALLAPALLA: ... Um?

(Tacky henshin music that is badly modeled after "Just Communication" begins to play in the background.)


WUFEI: (holds up a "henshin pen") WUFEI JUSTICE POWER, MAKE-UP!! (henshins into Sailorwufei)

AMI: Ah, geez!! My eyes!!


MINAKO: @_@ That's DISGUSTING...

SAILORWUFEI: (pouts) What? Don't you like me in a sailor fuku?

USAGI: No.

MINAKO: Couldn't you have at LEAST turned into a female, like the Starlights?

SAILORWUFEI: INJUSTICE! (pulls his Justice Rod' out of mid-air) I won't have anyone calling me an onna!!

AMI: -.- He says, as he stands there wearing a miniskirt and tacky feminine boots.

PALLAPALLA: (rolls eyes) This is Wufei, remember?

SAILORWUFEI: (spins around in a circle) Wufei... Justice... Rod... ELIMINATION!!!!!

(nothing happens)

USAGI: (raises an eyebrow)

SAILORWUFEI: (blinks) Ah... crap. (runs out into the hall) Troooooowaaaaa!!! IT BROKE AGAIN!!!!!!

KOKO: (blinks) ...

PALLAPALLA : ^_^ Well, at least he's gone!

USAGI: (flatly) Yeah...

AMI: -.-

MINAKO: (rubs at her eyes) I'll never see again...

~


(Haruka, Michiru, Setsuna, Makoto, Rei, and Hotaru (age 10) are gathered around a roaring fire, sipping hot chocolate.)

HARUKA: So... why are you two here again?

MICHIRU: Yes, tell us.

MAKOTO: Well... Usagi-chan, Ami-chan, and Minako-chan were going to do some shopping or something.

REI: We simply decided not to participate.

HARUKA: (stares)

MICHIRU: (stares)

SETSUNA: (stares)

MAKOTO: What?

HARUKA: Ah... okay, then... (coughs)

REI: Why, is there a problem?

SETSUNA: Oh, not at all. It's just that Haruka and Michiru were trying to get Hotaru-chan and I out of the house before you arrived; I think they wanted to -

HARUKA: (coughs loudly) (sips more hot chocolate)


MICHIRU: (smiles fake-brightly) Well, it was still nice of you two to drop in. We haven't seen any of you for a while.

PALLAPALLA: (stomps in through the door) Okay, what the hell is this? What are you people DOING?

SETSUNA: Who are YOU?

HARUKA: And what the hell are you doing in our house?

PALLAPALLA: I'M THE AUTHOR, FOOL!!!!!!

REI: -.- I think we should beat her up.

HARUKA: (whines) That's MY line!

MICHIRU: -.- I told you to stop that.

HARUKA: (calms down) 'Kay.

HOTARU: (inspects a butcher knife) Ooooooh...

SETSUNA: (whaps) HOTARU!!

HOTARU: (glares) WHAT? Mine is too big to play with!!

MAKOTO: -.- I should have gone with the others...

~


(Twilight. A full moon rises over a thick black forest. Beneath the silent trees, a campfire is roaring. Usagi, Ami, Minako, and Koko are sitting around it, roasting marshmallows on long, supple twigs.)


AMI: Was the describing of the twigs REALLY necessary?

PALLAPALLA: Absolutely.

USAGI: -.- You again.

PALLAPALLA: Feel grateful I've decided to look after you! You Sailor Senshi get into enough trouble by yourselves!!

MINAKO: (pointedly) You're thirteen years old.

PALLAPALLA: YOU WERE THIRTEEN WHEN YOU FIRST BECAME SAILORV!!!!

MINAKO: (glares) You... YOU SHUT UP!!!!


AMI: (coughs) ANYWAY. We have decided to give up on our "shopping" trip, and go camping.

USAGI: We tried to put up our own tent...

MINAKO: ... But that didn't exactly work, so we just sort of built a fire...

AMI: ... Painstakingly...

USAGI: ... And are currently cursing Rei-chan and Mako-chan because they didn't come.

AMI: Didn't the pink-haired brat want to come? And Mamoru, too?

USAGI: ...

AMI: Valid point.

~

(Chibi-Usa and Mamoru are sitting on the floor in Usagi's room, looking at each other stupidly.)

CHIBI-USA: (explodes)

MAMORU: (explodes)

BOTH: (reform)

MAMORU: (stupidly) That was FUN!!

CHIBI-USA: (just as stupidly) YES!! Let us do it AGAIN!!

BOTH: (explode)

(Downstairs...)

IKUKO: (glances at the ceiling) Did you hear something, dear?

KENJI: (turns a page of his newspaper) Nope.

IKUKO: (frowns) Hmm. Must have been my imagination. LA LA LA LA LA!!! (begins to dust the table)

~

(Koko hands Minako a burning stick with an extra-crispy marshmallow on the end)

KOKO: Here's your marshmallow.

MINAKO: Why, thank yo -- AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! (she drops the stick, which immediately sets the ground aflame, and tries to beat the fire out of her hair) GET IT OUT!!! GET IT OUT!!! GET IT OUT!!!!!

USAGI: (completely calm) OH MY GOD!!! OH MY GOD!!!! OH MY GOD!!!! OH MY GOD!!!!

AMI: -.- What's your problem?

MINAKO: MY HAIR IS ON FIRE, YOU IDIOT!!!!!

AMI: ... So? Put it out.

MINAKO: WE DON'T HAVE ANY WATER!!!!

USAGI: OH MY GOD!!!! OH MY GOD!!! OH MY GOD!!! OH MY GOD!!!! OH MY GOD!!!!

MINAKO: AMI-CHAN!!!! HENSHIN AND PUT IT OUT!!!!

AMI: -.- Why do I have to get naked, while you guys just sit there freaking out?

MINAKO: (wails) HURRY UP!!!!!

AMI: Oh, fine. (pulls out her henshin pen) MERCURY CRYSTAL POWER, MAKE-UP!!!! (henshins into Sailormercury)

MINAKO: DON'T JUST STAND THERE!!!!!

SAILORMERCURY: Oh, shut up. SHINE AQUA ILLUSION!!!! (freezes Minako's hair)

USAGI: OH MY GOD!!!! OH MY GOD!!!! OH MY GOD!!! OH MY --

PALLAPALLA: (punches her)

USAGI: (rubs her black eye) ...Thanks...

PALLAPALLA: ^_^

SAILORMERCURY: -.- Aren't you going to thank me?

MINAKO: (blinks) My... hair... (sniffs) It's... it's all... FROZEN!!!! (sobs)

SAILORMERCURY: -.-

~

(Haruka, Michiru, Setsuna, and Hotaru {age 4} are standing around in the woods, looking important and Outer Senshi-ish.)

HARUKA: As the Outer Senshi are far more cool and popular than the Inner Senshi, we have been forced to make a second appearance.

MICHIRU: Woe upon us.

SETSUNA: I don't really mind. We're not really part of whatever grand plot this story might have, so all we have to do is stand around and look important.

HARUKA: ... Damn it, Setsuna! You just jinxed it.

SETSUNA: I did no such thing.

MICHIRU: By the way... where did Rei and Makoto go?

(Koko pops out of the bushes.)

KOKO: Are you people Sailor Senshi?

HARUKA: Ahh... yes, I suppose you could say that.

KOKO: Your friends are in trouble!!

SETSUNA: If THEY'RE in trouble, why are YOU telling us?

HARUKA: And what the hell are you, anyway?

KOKO: I'm Koko the Magic Snow Puff!

MICHIRU: What's a "magic snow puff"?

KOKO: Me!

HARUKA: SO WHAT IS IT?!?

KOKO: Stop shouting! They'll hear you!!

MICHIRU: Who?

KOKO: ::mysteriously:: ... THEM...

SETSUNA: Are you going to actually tell us who "THEY" are?

KOKO: ... No...

SETSUNA: ...

HARUKA: ...

MICHIRU: ...

HOTARU: (climbs a tree)

HARUKA: ... Okay...

At this point, Eternal Sailormoon, Sailormercury, and Sailorvenus fall through a nearby thorn bush.

SAILORMOON: SHIT!! That really, REALLY, hurt!!

SAILORMERCURY: Stop SCREAMING!! They'll know where we are!!

HARUKA: ... (raises an eyebrow) O... kay...

RANDOM VOICE IN THE BACKGROUND: I think they went this way!!

SAILORMERCURY: (moans) Oh, great...

SAILORMOON: (throttles her) THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!!!

SAILORMERCURY: HOW IS THIS MY FAULT?!

SAILORMOON: THEY SAW YOU HENSHIN'D!!

SAILORMERCURY: MINAKO-CHAN WAS THE ONE THAT TOLD ME TO HENSHIN!!!

SAILORMOON: ... True. (drops her) (stomps over to Sailorvenus) MINAKO-CHAN!!! THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!!!

SAILORVENUS: HOW IS THIS MY FAULT?!

SAILORMOON: YOU TOLD AMI-CHAN TO HENSHIN!!

SAILORMERCURY: AND WHY DID YOU TWO HENSHIN IN THE FIRST PLACE?!

BOTH: ...

SAILORMERCURY: Okay, point taken.

SAILORMOON: (glares at Sailorvenus) WHY?!

SAILORVENUS: BUT...! But... (points dramatically at Koko) That SNOW PUFF thing is the one that set my hair on fire!!

SETSUNA: (noting that half of Minako's hair is gone) Very nice. The 'burned and crooked' look is in now.

SAILORMOON: (turns to Koko with an evil look on her face) Yeeeeees... it WAS you, wasn't it?

HARUKA: O... KAY...

MICHIRU: STOP THAT!!!!

KOKO: O_O Squee.

Eternal Sailormoon, however, has no chance to crush Koko into a million pieces. Two rabid fans jump out of the bushes, obviously pursuing the Senshi.

FANBOY: You know, I have the first ever Sailormoon action figure...!

FANGIRL: I'm the one that started the Sailormoon craze in America...!

FANBOY: My favorite Senshi is Sailorchibimoon, because she's so cute and sugary...!

FANGIRL: I have an original Sailormoon manga from when they were first published in Japan...!

HARUKA: (stares) ... Uh... okay...

MICHIRU: -________-

Haruka has made a fatal mistake. Both fans turn to the Outer Senshi, and gasp.

FANBOY: OH MY GOD!!! IT'S THE OUTER SENSHI!!!!

FANGIRL: WE LOVE THE OUTER SENSHI!!!!

SETSUNA: Well, THAT was intelligent, Haruka!

HARUKA: ... Ah, crap.

The rabid fans begin to close in on the Outer Senshi, manic delight in their eyes, when something that looks like a ball o' ... stuff... flies by and hits the fangirl in the head.

FANGIRL: (dies)

FANBOY: o.o (runs away)

SETSUNA: Oh, my! Who could it be?

HARUKA: -.- You just HAD to say that, didn't you?

SETSUNA: Yes. Yes, I did.

Two Senshi are suddenly illuminated by moonlight, standing back to back. It's... GASP!!!!! Sailormars and Sailorjupiter!!!!

SAILORMARS: Ai to seigino!!

SAILORJUPITER: Sailor fuku bishoujo senshi!!

SAILORMARS: SAILORMARS!!

SAILORJUPITER: SAILORJUPITER!!

SAILORMARS: Kasei ni kawatte...

SAILORJUPITER: Mokusei ni kawatte...

BOTH: OSHIOKIYO!!

Everyone else stares at them.

SAILORVENUS: ... Okay, what the hell was THAT?!

SAILORMOON: THAT IS MY SPEECH!!!!! YOU HAVE NO PERMISSION TO USE MY SPEECH!!!!

SAILORMARS: Oh, shut the hell UP, Usagi!! We can use it if we want to!!

SAILORJUPITER: And we DID modify it a little bit, so you can't exactly say we used YOURS.

KOKO: ... Uh... excuse me...

SAILORMERCURY: Rei-chan, I thought you HATED Usagi-chan's speech...

SAILORMARS: ... WELL!! ...

HARUKA: This is pointless.

KOKO: Uh... hello?

MICHIRU: Well, I think we've stayed long enough.

HARUKA: Yeah... let's go get Hotaru out of that tree, and go home.

VOICE: WAIT!! I got it fixed!!

SAILORMOON: o.O That... VOICE!! I know whose that is...!

HARUKA: -____- Then perhaps you could stop being melodramatic and clue in the rest of us.

Five figures are illuminated MAGICALLY on some... fallen log, or something.

FIGURE 1: Invited by a new age, where guns and violence and stuff is considered the norm, I am Sailorheero, standing in... something.

FIGURE 2: ::handling a large scythe:: Also invited by a new age, where guys with long braids can walk around and NOT be stared at, I am Sailorduo, standing in, uh... ::looks down:: Grass.

FIGURE 3: ALSO invited by a new age, where it is physically possible to be have knife-sharp hair, I am Sailortrowa, standing next to Duo.

SAILORDUO: Nice, Trowa.

SAILORTROWA: ... Right.

FIGURE 4: Invited by something OTHER than a new age, in which I actually BOTHERED to come up with an entrance speech, I am Sailorquatre, standing in nonconformity.

PALLAPALLA: o.o (tackles Sailorquatre)

SAILORQUATRE: GYAAAHHHHHHHH!!! (falls over)

PALLAPALLA: ^_^ HI, QUATRE!!!!

SAILORQUATRE: GET OFF OF ME!!!!!

FIGURE 5: ALSO invited by a new age, where guys can have super-shiny smooth hair and still be as sexist as they want, I am Sailorwufei, standing BEHIND the good-looking characters.

SAILORHEERO: Together, we are... uh...

SAILORDUO: Are we supposed to be called something?

SAILORTROWA: ... I think so...

HARUKA: OKAY... (sighs) I suppose we should henshin, and please the psychotic fanboys... these crackheads are probably scaring them all off, anyway...

MICHIRU: And this way, the episode will be all nice and rounded, with ALL the Sailor Senshi making an appearance.

HARUKA: Eh. URANUS CRYSTAL POWER, MAKE UP!!!!

MICHIRU: NEPTUNE CRYSTAL POWER, MAKE UP!!!!

SETSUNA: PLUTO CRYSTAL POWER, MAKE UP!!!!

HOTARU: (hops out of the tree) SATURN... uh... mumblemumble cough... MAKE UP!!!

The four of them henshin into the Outer Senshi! YAAAAAAAAYYY!!! ... Yes, I'll shut up now.

FANBOY: (peeks through the bushes) Oooooooooohhhh...

SAILORPLUTO: (hits him on the head with the Garnet Orb)

FANBOY: Ow. (faints)

SAILORPLUTO: Coward.

Meanwhile, the G-Boys are trying to figure out what to call themselves.

SAILORDUO: Uh... what about... THE DUO-TACHI SENSHI!!!!!

SAILORTROWA: (pops a tranquilizer into his mouth) I don't think so, Duo.

SAILORDUO: (falls over, snoring)

SAILORHEERO: ... Sometimes it FEELS like we're "Duo-tachi"... how come HE gets all the attention?

SAILORTROWA: Do you really care?

SAILORHEERO: Not especially.

SAILORQUATRE: ... Um...

SAILORWUFEI: What's YOUR problem?

SAILORQUATRE: -______________- She's SITTING on my legs... I can't get up...

PALLAPALLA: (hums to herself as she does Cat's Cradle)

SAILORHEERO: You'll live.

SAILORQUATRE: Wha... O_O HEY!!

PALLAPALLA: DAMN!!!! I CAN'T DO JACOB'S LADDER!!!!! (starts over)

SAILORQUATRE: GYAHHHH!!!

SAILORDUO: (snores) (blinks) Wh-wha...?

SAILORTROWA: (frowns and pulls out the tranquilizer box) I was SURE it said 'long-lasting'...

PALLAPALLA: (screams in frustration and throws Cat's Cradle string over her shoulder) DAMMIT!!!!! I CAN'T DO JACOB'S LADDER!!!!!

SAILORQUATRE: ... -____________-

SAILORDUO: (dazed) What about... "Sailorduo, Senshi of Death-tachi"?

SAILORSATURN: (clears her throat loudly)

PALLAPALLA: You can't be the Senshi of Death, Duo.

SAILORDUO: o.o (jumps up) Why the hell not?

PALLAPALLA: (points at Sailorsaturn) She is.

SAILORDUO: ... AND SHE HAS A SCYTHE, TOO!!!!

SAILORSATURN: (makes a face at him)

SAILORDUO: I WANT MY LAWYER!!!!!

SAILORURANUS: -________- This is pointless. Let's just go.

SAILORMOON: Yeah... wasn't this the "Sailor Senshi Edition"?

PALLAPALLA: o.o Yessum.

SAILORMOON: Then what the hell are those people doing here?!

PALLAPALLA: o.o They're Senshi, aren't they?

SAILORMOON: ... SO?! They're not the SAILOR Senshi, they're the... SOMETHING ELSE Senshi!!

PALLAPALLA: ... This is true. SAILOR Senshi is more of a SAILOR Senshi thing.

KOKO: AND IS THIS WHOLE DAMN THING NOT CALLED "KOKO THE MAGIC SNOW PUFF"?!?!

All falls silent at Koko's outburst.

PALLAPALLA: ... Yes, I suppose so...

KOKO: THEN WHY THE HELL DO I NEVER HAVE A CHANCE TO SAY ANYTHING?! WHO ARE ALL THESE PEOPLE, ANYWAY?!?! I WAS JUST HAVING AN ORDINARY SHOW, WHEN YOU PEOPLE DROPPED IN OUT OF NOWHERE AND

PALLAPALLA: ::turns off Caps Lock::

KOKO: started causing trouble for me, and I've been dragged all ov -- (blinks) ... Wha...?

PALLAPALLA: That was getting annoying. So... you want to go home, do you?

KOKO: ... YES!!!!!

PALLAPALLA: o.o Okay.

KOKO: (disappears)

SAILORMERCURY: (stares) Um... how exactly did you do that?

PALLAPALLA: I'm the author. ^_^ (smiles brightly at the remaining cast members) Now that the titular character is gone, you'll all have to figure out a way to end this.

SAILORMARS: But... she wasn't doing anything, anyway...

PALLAPALLA: o.o The titular character HAS to be there, regardless of whether she actually does anything or not. Or else we get bad ratings. ::claps hands:: NOW!! Sailor Senshi, you... go off and fight something evil. G-Boys --

SAILORWUFEI: (squeals) OOOH!! I KNOW!! We can call ourselves the G-SENSHI!!

SAILORHEERO: Uh... okay.

G-SENSHI: HUZZAH!!

PALLAPALLA: ... -__________- Uh... right... G-Senshi, you go... do the same.

SAILORTROWA: Oh, we don't fight EVIL, necessarily.

SAILORHEERO: It's more of a political thing. And we've got our own inner demons, as well.

SAILORMOON: (whines) Why do THEY get a deeper show than us?

PALLAPALLA: Because you people are mahou shoujo. ^_^

SAILORURANUS: (twitches)

SAILORNERPTUNE: ^^;;

SAILORVENUS: Um... okay, whatever. can we go home now?

PALLAPALLA: o.o Okay.

Everyone shrugs at each others, and go their separate ways.

Except for one, of course.

SAILORQUATRE: GET OFF OF ME!!!!! I CAN'T FEEL MY LEGS!!!!

PALLAPALLA: (wonders) ... Where'd I put my Cat's Cradle string...?

SAILORQUATRE: YOU THREW IT!!!!!

PALLAPALLA: (blinks) Did I?

SAILORQUATRE: GYAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

~

^_^ Pointless, yes? You probably all hate me now. JOY!! ^^ Flames greatly accepted. Pwease R+R!!!