Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Loving A Stranger ❯ About time! ( Chapter 4 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Sailor Moon or Gundam Wing

Many thanks to Rogue, who gave me a wonderful suggestions.

Loving a Stranger-Chapter 4

"Hey, Heero? Where are ya going?" Duo asked, as Heero attempted to sneak out the door at 5:00 PM. Alishia's eyes widened, as she dragged Ethan up from the couch with her.

"I almost forgot! Thank you Heero, for reminding me!" She exclaimed, as she ran to grab her purse. Shortly after, Heero, Ethan, and Alishia drove out of the garage and towards the airport. As they ran towards the gate, the perfect soldier failed to notice that his two brown-haired companions were pulling something out of their pockets. Leaning against the wall opposite of the terminal, Heero eyed all the passengers departing. A small flicker of red caught his attention, and he made a double take. Almost approaching the girl, he noticed in horror that all the females following that teen were also wearing red roses, and they were all his age. Gulping slightly, he glanced at Alishia and Ethan, who were busy pinning red roses to their shirts.

Glancing up, the brown-eyed girl locked eyes once more with prussian blue ones. Smiling reassuringly, she leaned over and whispered, "There is a really nice restaurant close to here, and our ballet company rented it for tonight. The only way you can get in is to wear a red rose and have your ID. If you don't have an ID, then your date must have one, which Hotaru does."

Deciding to take matters into his own hands, he approached a girl and proceeded to ask her whether or not she knew who Hotaru was.

"Excuse me, but I was wondering if…" However, he never got to finish, because the next thing he knew, the girl had thrown herself into his arms and was choking him.

"OF COURSE BY THE LOVE OF GOD I WILL DATE YOU BABY!!!!"

"Get off him, Jessica." Alishia commanded, tapping the girl on the shoulder. Instantly, Heero found that he could breath once more. He watched in interest as his friend and his attacker conversed.

"He's already taken. Plus, he's out of your league." Alishia explained. The girl, now known to him as Jessica, cocked her head.

"I'll be the judge of that. What's his number?" Heero couldn't believe this. What was he, some chunk of meat ready to be categorized? Annoyed, he strode over to where Ethan was, and leaned on the wall next to him. Unfortunately, he was still in hearing range, so he heard everything that was said.

"Let's just say he's better than those in rank A4. You wouldn't be with him even if you tried, being a W83." Alishia coldly remarked.

"Alright then. So, let me guess. He's with Hotaru." Heero raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah. He is. How did you know?" The brown-haired girl inquired.

"Well, everyone in the rank A is already taken, except for the firefly. Anyway, where is your guy?"

Alishia sighed, not really wanting to introduce her boyfriend, knowing that he'll be "displayed." Rolling her eyes at the stupid system, she quickly pointed him out.

"Oh. My. GOD. That is some FINE guy you got there. A2 if you ask for my opinion." Jessica gushed. Alishia narrowed her eyes. With an ice-cold voice, she replied, "Well I didn't ask you're your opinion. Where is Hotaru?"

Clearly scared out of her wits, Jessica meekly answered, "She said that she was going to leave the moment that the plane landed, said something about a cat…" Alishia smiled, turned around, and then dragged Ethan and Heero out of the airport.

"Hotaru just told me what she's going to do." She stated. Ethan looked at her oddly.

"Since when did you talk to her?"

"Oh, I didn't. Hotaru passed on a message to Jessica to give to me. It's a code."

Upon entering the restaurant, they were lead to their table. A slight movement out of the corner of her eye caught Alishia's attention.

"Hey Ru-chan!" The brown-haired dancer exclaimed, causing Hotaru to turn around quickly.

"Shi-chan!" Hotaru yelled, hugging her friend excitedly. Ethan and Heero watched with sweat-drops over their heads, as they witnessed two fairly excited girls gossip at a non-stop rate, rarely taking a breath.

"How do they do that?" Heero whispered. At that, Ethan just shrugged.

"Hotaru Tomoe, may I present to you, Heero Yuy."

End

Yes, I know that this is a short chapter. Don't worry! The next chapter will be very very very long!