Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Messed Up Worlds ❯ A World Discovered ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Messed Up Worlds

By: Megan Riffey

Gundam_Wing2001@webtv.net


Disclaimer Note: I do not own Dragonball Z, Sailor Moon, Gundam Wing, or Digimon.


Author Note: Hey! This is Chapter 2. This one is about Sailor Moon. Please if you do not like it, please email me at the email address above! And again, please Do not take the made-up characters listened in the first chapter. And this story is going to be a little weird a first, but I PROMISE it will get better! I will only update my other stories when I update this one! So, look for this story to be updated! This is very hard to write, because I have something planned for DBZ, but not for any of the other Cartoon's. This is my main story right now. I am going to make this story really long.


Chapter 2

A World Discovered



Serena and the other's had all gone to college. They were in Serena's dorm room. They all sat there talking. But what they didn't notice was that The Z-Fighter world was closer then they thought. They had no idea of who Gohan or and any of the other Z-Fighters were. They just went on with their lives like nothing was happening. A few people in the school knew that Serena, Amy, Mina, Lita, Amara, Michelle, Trista, and Hotaru were Sailor Scouts.. Reni went to Brooklyn High School, somewhere near Serena and the others. They really didn't have any more trouble with the Negaverse. They even forgot that the Negaverse was there, all a round them. They did transform sometimes to fight some bad guys, who they didn't know. They were all laying on the bed and the floor talking about this new enemy. What they didn't know is that, this enemies came from the DBZ world. They were soon to find out about it, by exploring it.



"I think we should explore and look for the new enemy." said Mina. Serena wasn't listening, she was too busy reading a letter Darien had sent her.



"Serena? If you're going to be depressed, then read the letter out loud." Serena agreed and started to read it out loud.



Dear Serena,

I'm having a great time here. America is so different from Japan. I met someone special. I like being around her.....



Serena stopped.



"Serena, keep reading, I'm sure it will turn out better." Serena kept reading.



She's not like you. I mean she's a lot nicer, cuter, funnier, everything I could possibly want in a woman. She's amazing. Serena, I bet you're wondering why I'm telling you about her huh? Well, the reason is because I like her. And this is really hard for me to say. I proposed to her. This letter is really to break up with you. I know it will be really hard on you. It was hard on me, when I made the decision. I think I made the right one too. I hope that I'm not going to hurt you in anyway. I have to go. I'm going out with her tonight. Someday, I might tell you her name.

Darien.



Serena took the lamp beside her bed and slammed it against the door. She sat there crying.



"What about Crystal Tokyo? What will happen to it? What will happen to the future, that was meant to be?"



"We don't know Serena. As least you have Reni." said Amy.



"I won't in the future. I mean, Crystal Tokyo still might be built, but I would need you're help. Would ya guys do that for me?"



"Yes, Serena. We all would. We love you. You don't need Darien. You never have. You just acted like you did." said Lita.



"Yeah, the truth is. You don't love Darien either. We all hope that you will get over this. So, that means we will be there for you through anything! Okay?" said Michelle. A light mist started to appear.



"What is that?" Raye asked.



"It's some kind of mist. I don't really want to find out either." said Amara. Everyone except Serena ran out the door. Serena was too scared to move. The mist soon covered her. She fell asleep. She dreamed about this world that she or the other Scouts didn't know. It was weird. People with power's like the Sailor Scouts, but were in a way totally different.



~Serena's Dream~



Serena was looking around. She was in nowhere.



"Where am I?" she asked. She started to walk around. She came to a road, it was busy.



"Sailors?" She crossed the road. Serena kept looking for the other Sailor Scouts. She found some houses, everyone in them were having parties. She looked into one of them and saw a birthday party. It was Gohan's 12 birthday. (A/N: Gohan is turning 13 in chapter one, this is just a flash back) She knocked on the door.



"Hello?"



"Hi, my name is Ser..." She looked back behind Goku and saw Piccolo.



"That's Piccolo. Piccolo, come over here."



"Hi, my name is Serena. Um... do you know where Brooklyn State College is?"



"What college? There's no college around here with that name?"



"Sorry, I have to go." Serena left not looking back. She thought Trista was messing with her mind. "She does control time ya know. She could be getting me back for something." She cont. to walk further and further. She, finally, came upon a portal or some kind a gate. She didn't know what would happen if she walked through. She decided to go through. She walked through, uncertain. She walked back. She was in her room again. She was happy that she was home, but it wasn't home.



~Meanwhile~



All the other Sailor's were looking for Serena. She wasn't in her room.



"It can't be the mist." said Lita.



"I feel a strange present here." said Raye.



"I did it." said Trista.



"Did what?" asked Michelle.



"I made the mist. Serena's not in this world. She's in a different one."



"Why did you do that for?"



"I wanted to show her there are other people like us. You guys are going to be next. I wanted Serena to met them first."



"Make her come back!" screamed Mina.



"Why should I?"



"She's our friend..."



"She needs to learn about different worlds!" yelled Trista. "She will find someone that she'll love from that world I sent her too."



"She will fall in love?" asked Hotaru.



"Yes, but he won't feel the same way about her until they kiss."



"What is his name?" asked Amy.



"He's a Nameccian."



"A what? What is a Nameccian?"



"You will understand when you see him. And he's not the easiest person to get a long with. This is a totally different world. His name is Piccolo." said Trista.



"Piccolo? So, she is to fall in love with him?"



"Yeah, I know it's weird. She must learn about that world."



"When will you let her come back?" asked Lita.



"Right now, if you want me to?"



"Yes, please." The mist started to appear again.'



~Back to Serena's Dream~



A door appear.



"The way home!" Serena ran through it jumping for joy.



~End of her Dream~



Trista opened Serena's door and there was Serena sitting on the bed, freaking out.



"Trista? Where did I go?"



"I cannot tell you. Who did you met?"



"Someone named Goku and Piccolo."



"The reason everyone ran is because they couldn't except the mist, Serena. You accepted it. For some reason you knew it was part of your destiny. And that is true it is. Eventually, we all will actually met them in person..."



"But how will we do that?" asked Amara.



"I will open the gate of time, and send us to that world. I did it to Serena, didn't I?"



"We want to go, we want to see it." yelled everyone at once.



"Yes, I want to go back, there was still much I hadn't explored yet."



"What did you see there Serena?"



"I saw parties all around. I looked in one house and he was a birthday party. That's the house I knocked on the door. I didn't understand where I was, and I still don't."



"Okay, who all wants to go?" asked Trista. Everyone agreed.



"Pluto Star Power!" Trista transformed. "Lets go then. Come on. You must met them. Remember this is the real world. Not the dream, I put Serena in. DON'T FORGET! IT'S VERY IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER THAT! You all must transform. That is the only way you can go through."



"Right, Eternal Moon Power!"



"Jupiter Crystal Power!"



"Mars Crystal Power!"



"Venus Crystal Power!"



"Neptune Star Power!"



"Uranus Star Power!"



"Mercury Crystal Power!"



"Saturn Star Power!"



"Sailor Saturn, you must help me open the gate okay?"



"Fine. What shall I do?" Sailor Pluto told Saturn to reveal her staff. She did so. Pluto and Saturn put their staff's together.



"DOME TIME OPEN!" (a/n: It's something like that. I'm not bothering with that k?) The Time Gate opened. Sailor Pluto and Saturn stood there holding it open.



"Now go Sailors!" Everyone listened. They walked through the gate. They found themselves in the Z-Fighters world in less then an instant. Pluto and Saturn soon came through. "Now, you must de-transform. It is the law to keep both worlds balanced!" Soon, everyone became their human selves.



"Okay, where are we going to start looking?" asked Mina.



"We start asking around." said Serena.



"I think we should split up."



"No, we can't. We don't know this place. We would get lost."



"Yeah, guess you're right." said Lita.



"I know where to start asking." said Trista. She grabbed the Sailor's and they left on their adventure. The Outer Senshi started asking around. When they did, they got the address. They had got it from Grace.



"Um... Could ya also tell us where that is?" asked Amy.



"It's over those hills. My daughter is training with them. Her name is Mary. You'll know when you see them. They have a Nameccian with them."



"Okay, thanks." said Michelle. They started there way to Bulma's house. They made it to the top of the hill. They met a monster from their world.



"I'll take care of this!" said Lita. "Jupiter Crystal Power!" The monster went after Serena. What the Sailors didn't know, was that Piccolo was near. Jupiter didn't get to Serena in time. Piccolo came and knocked Serena out of the way.



"AAHH!" Serena fell to the ground with Piccolo on top of her. He looked away and was about to attack when out of nowhere Gohan came attacking.



"Masenko!" (A/N: For anyone who doesn't know when he used that attack, look back at the Freiza Saga. He attacked Freiza, because he was killing Piccolo!) The attack, killed the monster.



"Could ya please get off of me?" Serena asked.



"Sorry." said Piccolo. "Have I met you before?"



"No, I don't think so." said Serena.



"Hi, my name is Gohan. This is..."



"Piccolo." said Serena.



"How did ya know his name?" asked Gohan.



"I don't know. You're also an Nameccian, isn't that right?"



"Yeah, it is."



"Are you one of the Z-Fighters?" asked Trista.



"Yes, and Gohan here is also an Z-Fighter. She's the most powerful of them all."



"That's me." Gohan said as he laughed.



"Um...Hi, I'm Serena, this is Amy, Trista, Amara, Michelle, Hotaru, Mina, and Lita. We...." Trista covered her mouth.



"They can't know right now." she whispered.



"Uh... Do you guys have somewhere to stay?" asked Gohan.



"No, actually we don't!" said Mina.



"Gohan, do you think Bulma would mind?"



"No."



"Okay, follow me. Can you guys fly?"



"No."



"Then we'll walk." said Piccolo. Trista and Serena were lagging behind and talking.



"When do we have to go back?"



"Soon, in about 5 hours. The gate can only stay open so long." Piccolo was listening to them.



"Five hours?" He said out loud. "Is that all the time you can spend here?"



"How did you know that?"



"I'm not as dumb as I look. I can hear really good."



"Oh, I didn't know that! Trista!"



"What Gate are you talking about?"



"I'm confused." Gohan said as the reached Bulma's house.



"Bulma we have some more people. They can only stay for about 5 hours." Serena was depressed. She had to leave in 5 hours. The Sailors were talking, Piccolo was watching Baby Trunks play, while listening to the Sailors.



"Serena, make your move! Your only here for 5 hours, make the most of it." said Mina.



"Yeah, just go over there and kiss him!" yelled Raye.



"Trista knows the future! And if you don't make a move then he'll never make a move! So, we all say go for it!" said Lita.



"You only live once for love, Serena." said Trista as she went to the window. She whispered, "Zechs my love." Piccolo heard Trista. Mary walked in.



"Did I miss something?"



"WHERE IS THAT BOY!"



"Vegeta, which on? If your looking for your baby, he's over here. Trunks, beats me, oh he's most likely with that girl!" he said as he looked over at Serena.



"DON'T TALK TO ME THAT WAY! I AM THE PRINCE OF ALL SAIYANS!" Soon, four hours pasted. They only had one more hour.



"Serena, can I talk to you?" asked Trista. Of course Piccolo was still listening.



"Yeah, sure what is it about?"



"Make you move! Like I said, Piccolo is hard to get a long with. Use this hour to get to know him! Seize the Moment why you still can. I didn't. And look at me. I'm the guardian of Time and Space. I had a chance to be with my love. He lived in a different world. He wanted me to move with him, but I didn't. Please, Serena, you don't live forever, even though you will because you're Sailor Moon. But that's not the point. You don't need Darien. He wrote a letter to you saying that he deserves better! No, he doesn't. You deserve Piccolo. That is future!" screamed Trista.



"I didn't think you felt that way, Trista."



"I do."



"Fine, I'll do it then."



"Goku, can I talk to you?"



"Sure about what?"



"Serena, over there likes me. What do I do?"



"Oh, well. For starters your not the easiest person to get along with. Do you like her?"



"Not really."



"Well, there's your answer."



"Thanks." Serena walked up to Piccolo.



"Piccolo? Can I talk to you?"



"Sure. What about?"



"Um... I was talking with the other Sail... other girls, and they all came to the decision that I should seize the moment by kissing you. I just thought you might like to know. We have to leave now. I'm not going to do it though. Bye Piccolo." Serena turned around and kissed Piccolo. It was along passionate breath-taking kiss that neither of them would ever forget.



"Why did you do that?"



"Because I wanted to." said Serena. "I wanted to Seize the Moment. I really do have to go now. bye." Serena and the other's left. They came upon the gate. Come on Sailors we must go. Everyone transformed and entered the gate. "I'll miss you Piccolo."



"Sailor Moon, we must go!" They reached Serena's room again.



"Serena, you did it." said Mina.



"Serena, I have to tell you something. That wasn't the real world either. I just wanted to see if you really loved him."



Serena was crushed.



"That wasn't the real Z-Fighter world?"



"No. I'm sorry."



"Well, anyway, I think we should all sleep on this!" Everyone went to sleep. Serena just dreamed about Piccolo and Trista was dreaming about Zechs. One day they will find themselves in the real Z-Fighter world.