Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Pilots ❯ Death of Sailor Moon ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Sailor Pilots: 4

Death Of Sailor Moon

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters from Gundam Wing or Sailor Moon. I just think they rock!

Serena wanted to change into a better, stronger person, starting with a new hairstyle. She ran into the nearest parlor. "I need a new hairstyle!" she cried.

"What would you like today?" The hairdresser asked. "Haircut, perm, color treatment?"

"I don't care," Serena said, "Just get these meatballs outta my hair!"

"I'm Pam. Right this way," she said, leading her to the sink and wrapping the apron around her neck and took out her pigtails. Because her hair was so long it took like 8 minutes to wash it. "So, what's your name?" she asked, being the way hairdressers originally are when they're doing someone's hair. (Hairdressers always ask those 'getting-to-know-you' questions!)

"Serena."

"What do you do, Serena?"

"I'm," she said, "uh, a student."

"You like school?"

"Not really."

"I didn't either," after washing her hair she took put a towel around it and led her to her chair. "Now I'm just a cosmetologist, not a mind reader so you'll have to tell me what you'll like."

Serena tried to remember what the new Serena, Pilot Moon looked like. Her hair was out of those silly buns and her hair looked shorter too. "I want to look tough," Serena said.

"Tough?"

"Yeah, something short and sassy maybe," Serena said, "but not too short."

"Wild?"

"Not too wild," Serena said, "more like, serious and mysterious."

"You want your same hair color?"

Pilot Moon's hair was a bit darker, "no. I want it darker."

"Highlights?"

"No. I want it dark all over. A very dark brown, but not black." Serena said, looking at herself in the mirror. "Is this making any sense?" She saw Pam nod in the mirror.

"Yes, Serena," Pam smiled, "I've got it."

The whole Serena-changing process took about an hour and thirty minutes. Serena was very happy with the results. "Pam you are amazing! Has anyone ever told you that before?" Serena's hair was now a rich dark brown and it was layered around her shoulders. The old Serena was dead. Sailor Moon was silenced. Serena was reborn as the perfect sailor.

"Just doing my job," Pam said.

Serena reached in her pocket. It's a good thing she had money on her before she left. "Here you go Pam, and a little tip for you!"

"Come again!" Pam examined the money, "hey, this money's over a hundred years old…."

Serena strutted down the street like she was Miss Thang. "Man, I feel good," she said and stopped in front of a window. "I'll kill you," she said, practicing to make her voice sound like it had no emotion. It made her smirk. "I'll kill you." She giggled. "Try again, Serena," she told herself and looked at the window. "I'll kill you." It sounded perfect and she tried something else, "Say goodbye."

"Serena," Pluto appeared.

Serena quickly turned around and pointed her finger in a shape of a gun, "ooops, I left my gun in my gundam."

Pluto raised an eyebrow, "did you do something different to your hair?"

"You like it?"

"It's different."

"What's up, Pluto?" Serena asked.

"Relena has been abducted."

"I know," Serena said, "where is she? Is she still on Earth or did she go on a colony?"

"Her meeting was on colony X-18999. She was taken from there back to Earth at the Barton Foundation." A holographic map of the location appeared in Serena. "You have to go and get her before they kill her."

"Mission accepted," Serena said.

"Huh?" Pluto mumbled. "Serena, are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine," Serena said.

"Be careful," Pluto said as she disappeared.

"Oh, don't worry about me," Serena said as she folded her arms, "I'm Pilot Moon."

************************************************************

The air looked kind of hazy and misty. Ami felt kind of lost.

'Where am I?' she thought.

She was in the middle of a street. A couple of kids were running away with apples in their arms. She recognized the one who had long brown hair and wore a big grin. The others around him called him Duo

'Is that Duo?' she thought. "Duo!" she shouted.

The boy didn't hear her. He collided with a preacher. Instead, he hopes over his head. Ami followed him.

"Hey, can't you hear me?" Ami shouted.

Duo and the other kids talk about breaking in another warehouse. When they do, they are caught and someone tells them the Maxwell Church has decided to take them in.

"Church?" Duo mumbled.

At the church, Ami found a nun trying to cut his hair. Duo kept telling her not to do it.

"What's going on here?" Father Maxwell asked.

"He doesn't want his hair cut."

"Do what he says," Father Maxwell told them.

Instead of cutting his hair, Sister Helen braided it.

Ami followed Duo wherever he went and heard everything he said. He seemed so happy when he was staying there until something…

Gunmen were talking about war and needing a mobile suit. One hit the priest with his rifle.

"Oh no!" Ami gasped.

"Bastard!" Duo shouted at the gunman.

Sister Helen talked about peace again and a woman slapped her in the face. They start accusing them to be spies.

"Wait!" Duo shouted, "One mobile suit is good enough, right? I'll steal one for you!"

"Don't do it!" Ami cried.

The men started to say he was speaking nonsense and Duo left to steal a mobile suit. When he came back, the church did not look the same.

"It…can't be," Duo said.

"No!" Ami shouted.

He found a close-to-death Sister Helen.

Ami knelt down, "you'll be okay," she said but she couldn't touch her. "What's the matter?"

"I'll call a doctor right away," Duo said.

"May god…bless you and…keep you," she reached for his face and her hand fell down.

"No," Ami mumbled. "What is going on here?"

Duo threw his head back in a hurt scream.

"Uaaaagh!" Ami screamed, pulling back from the desk. She panted and looked around her surroundings. She touched the cross she put around her neck and quickly took it off. "I need to get out of here," she mumbled. She stood and put her cross back in the box with the letter and picture of Duo. She found a picture of Sister Helen and Father Maxwell. "This place is haunted!" she shouted and left the ruins of the church.

Ami got into her gundam and looked at the items she took from the church, "I have to give these to Duo…If I find him…."

**************************************************************

"Something's wrong," Trowa told Raye.

"What?" Raye asked.

"They're going to drop the colony onto Earth," he replied.

"Whaaaat?!" Raye shouted, "are they insane?"

Heero and Duo showed up.

"What took you guys so long?" Trowa demanded.

"We met Relena's cousin," Duo mumbled.

"Serena?" Raye asked.

Duo nodded, "you know her?"

"Yeah."

"Who's the girl, Trowa?" Duo asked with a grin.

"Raye," she said, "she followed me."

Raye raised an eyebrow, "How come Ami's not with you?"

"Who?" Duo mumbled.

"She's a friend of mine," Raye explained, "She was supposed to meet up with you."

"Well, I haven't seen her," Duo said, "Besides, if you're trying to hook me up with some girl I don't know, forget it. I've already got a girlfriend."

"Poor Ami," Raye said under her breath.

"Let's try to cancel the program," Trowa said.

"What program?" Duo asked.

"They're going to drop X-18999 on Earth," Trowa said.

Heero and Duo go to different sides and try to do whatever they could.

"Do you know what you are doing?" Raye asked.

"Trust me," Trowa said.

***********************************************************

"Who are you?" Quatre shouted.

"I'm Pilot Venus," the girl replied. Her gundam came closer and landed on the asteroid. She jumped out of the opening of her gundam. "I've come to help you."

"Help me?" Quatre asked.

She nodded.

"Master Quatre," Rashid said.

"It's okay, Rashid," Quatre shouted.

"What's your real name?" Quatre asked.

"Well, it's Mina," she answered.

"Well, Mina," Quatre said, "if you really want to help me, I'll let you." He took her hand and he went inside a huge hot room.

"Are you okay, Master Quatre?" Ahmad asked.

"Yeah, but it's hotter than the desert in here," he pulled his helmet off his head and Mina did the same.

"Whew," Mina mumbled. "What is this?"

"A natural resource satellite," he said.

"Natural resource satellite?" she echoed.

"Yeah."

"Who made them?"

He paused, "they belong to me, if that's what you're wondering."

"Wow," Mina gasped, "you really are rich! How many are there?"

"A lot," Quatre replied. He began working on something. "I have to send Wing Zero to Heero and bring the rest of the gundams to my friends."

"That's a tough job," Mina commented.

"I know what I'm doing," he said. "Sending our gundams to the sun was my idea in the first place." He finished what he was doing, "there, let's go."

"Huh?"

"The satellite is going to move," he replied as they went to another side.

"But my gundam---"

"It'll be fine," he said.

They sat down in a small part of the satellite.

"Well, it's going to get a lot cooler now," Quatre said.

"So," Mina said, trying to start a conversation, "got any brothers or sisters?"

"No brothers," he said, "29 older sisters."

"How nice…what? 29?!!"

"My father really wanted a boy," he explained, "a heir for the Winner fortune."

"Dang," Mina mumbled. "Have you me them all?"

"They're all on different colonies," he said. "I have a sister who is a doctor. I met her on accident."

"You got hurt?"

"Something like that," he said.

Mina yawned, "Oh, I need a nap," she laid her head on his shoulder.

Quatre blushed. "I'm starting to feel hot again…"

*************************************************************

Lita stayed close to Wufei and kept an eye on him so he wouldn't hurt anymore of his comrades. She was getting sick of his attitude way too fast.

'Injustice this and injustice that,' she thought to herself, watching Wufei twirl the tip of his sword on the ground. 'This guy has more issues than National Geographic magazine! He thinks this is injustice? I'll show him injustice!' She began to walk up to him, rolling up her sleeve.

"You there!" someone pointed to her.

"Y-yes sir!" she straightened up and saluted him.

"Do you know how to cook?"

"Yes sir!"

"Then go get dinner ready!"

"Yes sir!" she looked back at Wufei, who didn't seem to notice what was going on.

"Then clean the bathrooms! They're filthy!"

"Yes sir!" she left the room. 'Geez, this is INJUSTICE!"

************************************************************

Moon Zero was still giving Serena an eyeful. She saw Rini and Darien, the scouts. Then they disappeared when Heero came to view.

"ZERO," Serena mumbled, "stop it!"

The images wouldn't stop. All the scouts died and their new selves stood over them in holding guns.

"Shut up, ZERO!" she snarled. "That's it, I'm pulling over and we're going to have a little talk!" she landed and got out of her gundam. "Okay, Moon Zero, I am sick and tired of these things you are showing me! I'm the pilot here and you do what I tell you to do. If I wanted to see things, I'd ask for something a lot different than, than, those scary images! Show me something nice or don't show me something at all! Do you understand? Good. Let's go."

She got back into Moon Zero and took off to get Relena as fast as she could. When enemy suits got in her way, she took care of them.

"I am Pilot Moon!" she shouted, "I will protect the innocent and blow up whatever gets in my way, and that is you!"

"What is she talking about?" people asked each other.

"Just get rid of her!"

"Oh, you want to dance with me?" Serena muttered, "bring it on, boys!" She pulled out a huge gun and beam blasted through one of the mobile suits. When one got too close, she took out a sword and thrust in though them. "You cannot stop me! I'm PILOT MOOOOOOOON!" Serena couldn't help herself. She never felt this way when fighting other enemies when she was Sailor Moon. It was almost as if she enjoyed it. Serena began laughing, "Another one bites the dust!"

'What am I supposed to do?' Rini thought. 'Everyone's so much older than I am. Changing into Sailor Mini Moon wouldn't work.'

"The gundam pilots will stop you, Dekim," Relena informed, not showing any sign of fear in her voice or face.

"Oh really?" Dekim demanded.

"Yes," she said, "they'll come for me."

Dekim smiled, "I'm afraid they are too busy to help you."

"I know they'll come."

"Their gundams are in outer space. They thought they wouldn't need them anymore because you have declared peace. They can't get to you, Former Queen Relena." He grinned, "no one can save you."

Just as he said that, a person fell through the window from the ceiling.

"Oh, yeah?" Relena muttered.

'It's Serena!' Rini thought, 'whoa, what happened to her?'

Serena landed in a crouch, rose up and tossed back her head, her now brown hair flowing around her face. She wore a new uniform. It was what she saw Pilot Moon wear in the 'vision' the Zero system showed her. Serena had found it tucked away inside her gundam, with the pistol she restrained Dekim with.

"Let her go," Serena threatened, keeping her pistol aimed at Dekim's chest, "Or I will kill you!"

TBC Next Chapter: Birth of Pilot Moon