Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ The Female Perfect Soldier ❯ Prologue (V2) ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

SailorStar9: Another Ami-centric fic, courtesy to me. This time, it is a GW/SM crossover.

Summary: The Inners cast Mercury off, thinking that she is the weakest Senshi. Little did they know, Mercury is a warrior whose powers exceed that of the Moon Princess. She wields a crystal a lot more powerful than the Ginzushou. Only the Outers Senshi knows about this. Pluto sent Mercury to GW timeline (which is way in the future) where her brother and four protectors (will be explained later) were sent by Queen Serenity.

Time frame: This takes place after Chaos, (Sailor Moon). And the starting of Operation Meteor, (Gundam Wing).

This is based solely on the Gundam Wing manga (the Chinese version) and my imagination. Any OCC-ness and Mary-Sueness is regretted. Ami and Setsuna are the only Senshi present physically in this fic, except the prologue. Warning: Includes Relena-bashing.

Background information readers should know: Like I mentioned, Ami is a warrior more powerful than Princess Serenity. If the powers of the Ginzushou were to be compared to those of the Sapphire Crystal, then let's just say the power of ten Ginzushous will be equivalent to the Sapphire Crystal. Ami was a princess of her planet before the Silver Alliance was formed. She had a twin brother, and four protectors, all males. The six of them grew up together, and eventually Ami fell in love with one of them.

When the Silver Alliance was formed, Queen Serenity was not pleased that Mercury was the most powerful planet instead of the Moon. Besides that, Mercury was the only planet to resent the rule of the Moon Queen. Princess Serenity had also fallen in love with Ami's boyfriend. Therefore, the Moon Queen bound Ami's powers and sent her brother and four protectors to another dimension, supposedly anyway. Queen Serenity could be sure that Mercury would serve her purpose without question. The Sapphire Crystal was never found, although it was rumored that the Ice Princess had it hidden somewhere.

In the Gundam Wing timeline, Ami pilots a sixth Gundam called Icy Winds. Its model is almost like Wing Gundam, except that it is in Ami's Senshi fuku's colors. The weapons include a glaive, (much like Saturn's) and a water-cum-ice gun. She is pilot 00 and one of the creators of the Zero System (weird, I know, but this is my fic!).

Couple voting:

Ami/Trowa:

Ami/Quatre (Quatre was Ami's boyfriend in the past. So, just tell me if you guys want to stick to this or just vote for Trowa.)

(SailorStar9: Gomen nasi, I intend to keep the relationship between Duo, Wufei and Ami solely as a protector-charge one.)

Ami/Duo

Ami/Wufei

There is NO Ami/Hiiro in this fic, because I don't think Ami would want to screw her own twin.

Hiiro: *points gun at SailorStar9* I do not have a sister.

SailorStar9: You do in this fic, Yui. So zip it.

Hiiro: Hn.

SailorStar9: Can someone do the disclaimers?

Ami: SailorStar9 does not own any of the anime.

*************************************************************** ************************

SailorStar9: Prologue is here.

Ages:

Inners, except for Makato: 16 (I think)

Makato: 17

Outers, except Hotaru and Setsuna: 23 (roughly)

Hotaru: 13 (making this up)

Setsuna: looks 26-ish but is actually as old as time.

Mamoru-baka: 21 (roughly. It's obvious I hate this guy.)

*************************************************************** *********************************************

Prologue

"Finally, the last enemy is destroyed." The resurrected Rei commented. Nobody disagreed.

"Wow, then, Crystal Tokyo will come soon?" Usagi asked innocently.

"Of course, Odongo-atama!" Rei exclaimed. The usual verbal war ensued.

The other three inners sweatdropped.

"This could take a while." Ami replied.

"You said it." Makato agreed.

"While they're at it, do you have any of your famous chocolate-chip cookies, Jupiter?" Minako asked. The inners were in Rei's shrine discussing what they will do from now on.

The two inners glared at the Venus Senshi. Even the two arguing best friends had halted their verbal exchanges.

"To answer your question, Minako, yes." Makato hissed. "But, I think you forgot about our new rule."

Minako nodded nervously. After the last battle with Chaos, the Inners had agreed not to mention anything related to being a Senshi. Although they had not given up their henshin pens, they had agreed to allow the talk about the Senshi rest for a while.

Meanwhile, at the Time Gates, Sailor Pluto glanced at the gathered Inners and let out a rare smile.

A shuffle behind her caught her attention. "Intruder, begone." She warned.

"I don't think you want to hit me, Setsuna-mama." A small voice answered.

Sailor Pluto raised an eyebrow slightly, "Saturn? What are you doing here?" she asked.

"The winds are changing." A voice said.

"The sea is restless." Said another.

"The timeline is shifting as well." Sailor Pluto agreed with the two. Sailor Uranus and Sailor Neptune stepped out.

"The five will be reawakened." Sailor Pluto added.

"Even Duo onii-chan?" Sailor Saturn asked.

Sailor Pluto nodded.

The five princes, Prince Hiiro of Mercury, Prince Duo of Saturn, Prince Triton of Pluto, Prince Quatre of Neptune and Prince Wufei of Uranus. The four princes were assigned protectors to the Mercurian twins. Queen Serenity had banished them into another dimension so that the Mercurian Senshi could focus on her purpose. Now that peace had been obtained, it was time for the Mercurian Senshi to regain her full powers and meet up with her brother and protectors.

The three Outers nodded grimly as they foresaw the betrayal of the Mercurian Senshi by Inner Senshi.

*************************************************************** ************************

A few days later, the Inners had arranged to meet in Rei's shrine once more. Surprisingly, this time it was Ami who was late and not Usagi.

When the blue-haired teenager stepped into the shrine, she could sense that something was not right. The four Inners were emitting dangerous auras. She raised her brow questioningly, "Is anything wrong?" she asked.

"Yes, Mercury." Usagi hissed. "We have all decided that you are the weakest Senshi among us. Crystal Tokyo has no use for such a Senshi. You are now out of the Sailor Senshi team. Hand over your henshin pen, Ami Mizuno."

"But, but . . ." Ami protested.

"No buts, just do what Serenity says." Rei ordered harshly.

Ami looked desperately at Makato and Minako.

The two Inners shrugged, "Sorry, Ami, but I have to agree." Makato said.

"The same goes for me." Minako replied.

"Never!" Ami exclaimed. "I'll never give up my birthright."

"Well then, you leave me with no choice. Girls, henshin and attack. We'll kill this traitor." Usagi ordered.

"Moon Eternal, Make UP!"

"Venus Crystal Power, Make UP"

"Mars Crystal Power, Make UP"

"Jupiter Crystal Power, Make UP!"

"Sparkling Wide Pressure!"

"Mars Flame Sniper!"

"Venus Love and Beauty Shock!"

"Moon Tiara Action!"

The four Inners smirked as their attacks roared towards the defendless Ice Senshi.

Ami watched in shock as her supposed best friends attacked her.

"Silence Wall!" A barrier appeared and protected the Wisdom scout.

"Saturn!" The Inners replied.

The Outers appeared from behind the Ice Senshi.

"Ami isn't as weak as you think she is." Sailor Uranus said. "We'll not allow you to hurt the real hime."

"In fact, she is a lot more powerful than Princess Serenity." Sailor Neptune supplied.

"Therefore, if you want her, you'll have to go through us." Sailor Saturn finished.

"Impossible!" Eternal Sailor Moon exclaimed. "I'm the most powerful Senshi."

"What they say is true." Sailor Pluto replied.

Turning to the bewildered Ice Senshi, Sailor Pluto advised, "Ami, henshin first."

The said girl nodded and henshinned.

"Close your eyes and focus, Mercury. You'll feel a hidden power inside you."

Sailor Mercury did as she was told and shut her eyes.

Sailor Pluto was right, Sailor Mercury realized, when she felt a tremendous power surge through her body. It was weird, but not painful. A blinding flash of light flashed from her body and the other Senshi had to cover their eyes. Then, when the light faded, Sailor Mercury was no more, in her place stood . . .

"Mercury-hime?" Sailor Jupiter questioned.

The Outers nodded.

"But, the hime dress is . . ."

"Different?" Sailor Neptune supplied.

The astonished Inner Senshi nodded.

Mercury-hime's royal dress was a whole lot different form the one she wore during the Silver Alliance.

Instead of the pale blue lined dress in a Roman goddess style, with a Sailor collar, and gold and blue faux jewels at center of the collar she used to wear, she wore a full-length helter-necked dress of ocean-blue, completed with pure blue jewels on her dress-straps. Her Mercurian crown appeared on her head. Lilies of the Valley, Blue Stars, and chrysanthemums decorated her entire dress. In her hands, she held the long lost Sapphire Crystal.

"This, Inners, is the real Princess Mercury." Sailor Pluto announced.

Sailor Mars gasped at the amount of power emitting from the ice-blue crystal.

"Princess." She said meekly.

"Yes, Mars?" Sailor Moon questioned.

"That Crystal Ami holds it is much more powerful than the Ginzushou." She whispered.

"Nani!" Sailor Moon exclaimed. "Impossible!"

"Mercury-hime, the most powerful princess in the Solar System, before the Silver Alliance, has been reawakened." Sailor Saturn announced solemnly.

The Mercury hime descended from her princess form into her Senshi form, her crystal floating back into her broach in the process.

Her fuku was a lot different from the Crystal Senshi uniform. Her tiara was gone; a crown (Hikaru-style) appeared on her head, her bodice was pure white with three shades of blue ribbon holding her broach. Her sky-blue gloves went up to her elbows. Her skirt was three-tiered, the outer being white, the middle was sapphire-blue and the inner as a metallic blue. A golden arm-ring (the one with three rounds) decorated each of her arms. Her metallic blue boots were of an inverted V-shape.

"Inners, meet Metallic Sailor Mercury. The original transformation Mercury had before the Silver Alliance." Sailor Uranus announced.

"Wow." Was all the Inners could say.

Sailor Moon snorted, "So what if Ami has a new transformation? She's not anywhere near my power." She replied haughtily.

"Sorry to disappoint you, Moon. But, Mercury here is indeed more powerful than you." Sailor Neptune stated matter-of-factly.

Rei tagged at Sailor Moon's shoulder.

"What, Sailor Mars?" Sailor Moon asked harshly.

"Sailor Neptune is right. The Mercury we knew is no more. She's indeed more powerful than you, Princess."

Sailor Moon smirked darkly, "Well then." Taking out the Ginzushou, she transformed into Princess Serenity.

"Ginzushou, I order you to take away Mercury's powers and her birthright." Princess Serenity called upon the Ginzushou's powers. The Crystal flashed for a moment, but nothing happened.

"What?" Princess Serenity questioned.

"I'm sorry, Princess. Your wish cannot be granted." The Ginzushou answered.

"Why?"

"Your wishes could only be granted by me if they are pure, but since your wish was only for your own selfish reasons, it cannot be done." With that the Crystal stopped flashing and returned to Eternal Sailor Moon's brooch.

"Damn, the Ginzushou failed me." Eternal Sailor Moon muttered.

"Never mind that." Eternal Sailor Moon shrugged off.

"Now, Mercury, hand over all your powers and the Sapphire Crystal or be prepared to perish." Eternal Sailor Moon announced, pointing at the Ice Senshi.

Metallic Sailor Mercury rolled her eyes, "And what makes you think I'll do that?" she asked sarcastically.

"Because I'm the Moon Princess and as my protector, you'll do whatever I say." Eternal Sailor Moon retorted.

"Serenity, let me get some things very straight. One, I did not become your protector by choice, your mother forced the Inner Planetary himes to protect you. Two, I'll never ever pledge allegiance to the daughter whose mother bound my powers. And three, I have my own life to live from now on. I don't care a damn what happened to Crystal Tokyo. It can be destroyed by something for all I care and it's none of my business." Metallic Sailor Mercury replied back.

Sailor Uranus patted her on the shoulder, "Well said, dolphin."

"Thanks, Uranus." The Ice Senshi replied.

"Wait, you were supposed to be on my side, Outers." Eternal Sailor Moon exclaimed.

"We were never on your side, Serenity. We know what your mother did to the Mercurian twins, but we were powerless to stop her. Therefore, all this time, we were only pretending." Sailor Saturn said wisely.

"Pretending!?" Serenity exclaimed.

"Yes, Serenity. Like Uranus-papa said, Ami-sama is the real hime, not you. And besides, I don't think my older brother and Uranus-papa's little brother would appreciate if we didn't protect their charge." Sailor Saturn replied.

*************************************************************** ******************************

Wufei: *Yells from behind* I DO NOT protect a weak onna!

SailorStar9: Pilots 01, 02, 03 and 04, your mission is to get 05 out of here before I decide to rocket-launch him. Mission accepted or declined?

Duo, Trowa and Quatre: *Looks at Hiiro*

Hiiro: Mission accepted.

The four pilots proceed to drag Wufei out.

Wufei: Yui, Maxwell, Barton, Winner, let me down!

Duo: Sorry Wu-man, Authoress' orders.

Wufei: *Warningly* Maxwell . . .

SailorStar9: WILL THE FIVE OF YOU JUST SHUT IT! I'm trying to work here!

Wufei: Fine onna.

The five walk out.

SailorStar9: Finally peace.

*************************************************************** ************************

"Nani! The Outers have brothers!?" Sailor Venus asked.

"Hai." Sailor Neptune replied, "That was before your mother sent them away, Serenity."

"Wait, I don't get it, why is Ami the real hime and not Serenity? I thought . . ." Sailor Jupiter protested.

"Mercury-sama has always been the real hime. That's why our brothers were sent to protect both her and her brother. Her power surpasses everyone of us, with the exception of Pluto and Saturn." Sailor Uranus explained.

"Outers, enough explaining." Metallic Sailor Mercury said softly.

"Hai, hime-sama." Sailor Neptune said.

"Neptune-san," Metallic Sailor Mercury replied, "Don't call me hime. Serenity is your hime from now on. Promise me that you, Uranus and Saturn will keep Crystal Tokyo safe while I'm gone."

"Hai, this, we promise." The above-mentioned Senshi replied.

"Thank you. Pluto, if you will."

The Time Guardian nodded and whirled the Time Garnet in the air. A portal swirled open.

The two Senshi stepped into the portal.

Metallic Sailor Mercury stopped before the portal, turned back and spoke "Serenity-sama, even though you tried to take my powers, you'll always be my friend." With that, she stepped into the portal along with Sailor Pluto.

Sailor Uranus glared at the ashamed Inners, "Now, you've driven the most powerful Senshi away, Inners. Real smooth." She said sarcastically.

Sailor Neptune placed her hand comfortingly on Sailor Uranus's shoulder, "But she forgave them, didn't she?" she asked

"Hai, she did. Mercury-hime has always been so forgiving. And besides, didn't we promise her that we'll keep Crystal Tokyo safe in her absence?" Sailor Saturn questioned.

"You're right, Hotaru." Sailor Uranus said.

Death-glaring at Sailor Moon, she replied harshly, "I'm only doing this because Mercury-hime asked me to. In my heart, Mercury-hime will always be my hime, and nothing will change that. Don't think because she's gone, you can take her place, Serenity."

Sailor Moon nodded nervously.

When the Outers were gone, the Three Inners, minus Usagi, sank to the ground.

"God, what have we done?" Makato questioned.

"You're right, Makato, I can't believe that we kicked Ami out, just like that." Minako agreed.

"You guys are right, we couldn't have gone this far without any of Mercury's strategies. True, she has always been the weakest Senshi, with her attacks mostly defensive, but . . ." Rei replied.

"Enough!" Usagi shouted.

"Mercury IS and always will BE the weakest Senshi in my books, and I'm glad I kicked her out. She's useless anyway." Usagi shrugged.

"But, Usagi, you've seen Mercury's true powers . . ." Rei protested.

"So? There's no way she's going to surpass me and that's that." The Bunny of the Moon retorted and stormed off.

The three Inners blinked at the sudden outburst, shocked.

*************************************************************** ********************************************

At the Time Gates . . .

Metallic Sailor Mercury had dehenshinned, despite the fact that the Gates were freezing cold. Sailor Pluto glanced warily at the blue-haired girl.

"Aren't you cold?" she asked.

Ami shook her head, "Pluto-sama, you seem to have forgotten my element." She kindly reminded the Time Senshi. Sailor Pluto gave a small smile at her reminder.

"Mercury-hime, wish upon the Sapphire Crystal, if you will." Sailor Pluto said.

Ami nodded and took out the ice-blue crystal. A wind picked out and she was transformed into her hime form.

"Sapphire Crystal, I wish upon you to transform me into the Perfect Soldier according to Sailor Pluto's standards."

The crystal flashed for a moment and dimmed. It granted its mistress's simple wish and floated back into her broach.

Sailor Pluto smiled, "Good, Ami"

Ami's eyes were less emotional, although they still reflected wisdom. Her hair had grown out. It reached past her shoulders and tumbled down to her upper chest. She was dressed in a light-blue plug-suit (think Evangelion.).

Sailor Pluto looked approvingly at the changed ex-Senshi.

"Wonderful, Ami. Let me explain something about this timeline."

"The timeline you're going to is called the Gundam Wing timeline. It's way in the future. In fact, it existed about 3000 years after Crystal Tokyo's collapse. Everyone there knows about the legend of the Sailor Senshi. It's a lot like the current timeline, except for one fact, it has space colonies. Therefore, the new millennium is called AC. Your main enemy is the force behind the Earth Alliance - OZ. you'll pilot an MS called a Gundam. Your Gundam will be called Icy Winds. There'll be five other pilots like you, except that they're all males. You are the only female in the G team. I'll explain in further detail when we get there."

The new Ami, with her memories altered, nodded solemnly and followed Sailor Pluto into the dimensional portal.

*************************************************************** *********************

SailorStar9: I had posted this up before, but FFN took it down. Thus, I'm including both the introduction and the prologue. Coupling votings are as below:

Ami/Quatre: 1 (From Mercury Ice Storm())

Ami/Trowa: 0

(SailorStar9: Gomen nasi, I intend to keep the relationship between Duo, Wufei and Ami solely as a protector-charge one. Therefore, Amy14's vote is not counted. I apologize for the inconvenience.)

Ami/Duo: 1 (From Amy14)

Ami/Wufei: 0

And I thank Kaiya for her/his advice, she/he is right, this `fic' was taken down.

I quote from Kaiya:

`I look forward to seeing how you twist this over-used plot into something new and original.'

Oh yeah, Ami is going to be cursing a lot in this. And I really mean A LOT. Just see how she deals with Duo's wise cracks and rebutes Wufei's `weak onna' comments. You people will be rolling on the floor with laughter.

*************************************************************** *********************************